one

strange love

To say 'nice photoshop' would be an understatement. It looked real—too real to be true (if that makes any sense). It was a selca in his newly dyed hair, but it could be from Danger Era that no one has ever seen before. Ever. And that's not possible because I've seen every one of Seokjin's selcas.

I took a deep breath, stopping all possible 'what if's' from entering my head and calmly waited for his reply, changing the contact name to "seokjin". Notice the quote signs.

"seokjin"
You still don't believe me? ㅠㅠ

Taehyung
if you're seokjin then i'm the president of south korea

Taehyung
seriously, you didn't think this one through. you'll never know if i post this number online.

"seokjin"
I know you wouldn't do that to me ㅋㅋㅋ You love me. Besides, who's going to believe you?

Frustrated and embarrassed, I feel the heat rising to my neck and my fingers hovered the screen, unsure of what to type.

Taehyung
okay so no one would believe me... you're right ㅠㅠ

I sigh, wondering if this is all real. I even restarted my phone to check if the text messages really were happening.

They were.

"seokjin" sent an attachment.

Mustering up what courage and dignity I have left, I play the video and; oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh.

"Do you believe me yet?" his lips curl up into a smile.

The video stops and I lay down in my bed in silence, mouth agape. There is no way Kim Seokjin of Bangtan Sonyeondan would get my number and talk to me, of all people. There's just no way.

I pinch myself—ow, by the way—and I'm in the worst possible condition I have ever been in my 20 years of living. Or not living. I feel like I'm going to die.

I put a hand over my rapidly beating heart and clutched a pillow with a death grip in the other. This is happening.

 

 

"Taehyung-hyung, how long have you been passed out on your bed?!" Jungkook, my only other gay fellow friend who is also a Bangtan enthusiast, obnoxiously jumps on my bed and talks my ear off. "I've called, like, seven million times, I thought you were dead—oh, dude, you're pale as hell."

I groan. "Tell me about it. Stop jumping, my head hurts."

And it does, really. My temples are throbbing and pulsing and I am not in the mood for Jungkook's presence as of the moment. If he could just leave me today, for one day, just one day; haruman~ I love Bangtan so much— "JEON JEONGGUK," I sit up immediately (and regret it).

"What?" he rolled his eyes, opening my laptop and typing in the password (yours truly, kimseokjin921204).

"Okay, you won't believe me the first time I say this, but hear me out. I got proof to back this up." I take a deep breath and unlock my phone. "Kim Seokjin texted me."

He stares at me in complete silence, before bursting out into a fit of laughter. "Oh, hyung, you are golden. You've finally gone mad."

I huff. Only Jungkook. "Okay, but read the entire conversation." I hand him my phone and sit in silence, waiting for his reaction.

My heart kind of sort of skipped a beat when he played the video and I heard Seokjin's voice. It's only normal, though. I've been here since they were trainees and I've fallen into this pit called Seokjin and stayed in it for three years.

"Holy sh—"

"Language!" I scold him, slapping his arm lightly. "You know how I get with dirty language."

"You are such a baby," he snorts, before getting back to his point. "Okay, but this is some good quality Koreaboo material. I bet lots of fans have been on your Inbox on Tumblr—"

"I don't really want to tell anyone," I blurt out. "You're the first and last one whom I've told."

"Oh, why not?"

Because I want to keep him to myself. "Because people will think I'm crazy and they'll send me tons of hate and they'll bombard Seokjin's beautiful flip phone. It's just a lose-lose situation for both of us."

"Ah, you have a point." A ding, and Jungkook's face lights up. "He texted!" Throwing my phone at me, he scooted closer to see the message.

"seokjin"
Are you okay? It's been four hours.

Jungkook gives me a knowing smile and nudges me in the ribs. "He has the good goods for you."

"What does that even mean?" I mumble while typing my next reply.

Taehyung
i passed out and died for a short while

"seokjin"
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that ㅠㅠ are you okay now?

A smile breaks out from my face and Jungkook coos, "Lovebirds."

"He doesn't even know my name."

"Still."

Taehyung
yeah, i'm okay. hey do you mind if i call you? just to confirm or something. a four-hour death period is still not proof enough for me

Mere seconds after sending, my phone started blasting Second Grade. I dig my nails into Jungkook's shoulder and he yelps, but I answer right away, without saying anything and put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

My breath hitches, and I pathetically whimper, "Hi," my voice octaves higher than usual while Jungkook snorts silently and laughs at my apparently very wimpy attempt.

There's only people chattering before I hear the unmistakable laughter of Hoseok and Jimin's screeching, and I hang up immediately, afraid I might make another stupid noise.

"Wow, I wish a celebrity I've loved for three years would randomly stalk my tumblr and find my phone number and harass me," Jungkook pouts.

Seokjin
If you still don't believe me, I'm going to cry

Taehyung
i believe you ok holy crap

I decide to make another post on Tumblr, my fingers furiously typing on the keyboard.

soekijn
you will not BELIEVE what my friend did he literally photoshopped pictures of seokjin stalking MY blog and pretended to be him and texted me and i'm jsut STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS OK I WISH IT WAS REAL

I'M GOING TO RIP HIS PEEN OUT

-Taehyung

It's not the whole truth, but for the purpose of privacy, it has to be done.

Seokjin
Please don't rip my peen out

Taehyung
you blog stalking lil meme

Taehyung
don't worry your peen is safe. how are there going to be little seokjin babies when your peen isn't around? i won't rip your peen off

Seokjin
Thanks, I'm gonna need that.

Taehyung
what

"Wow, great flirting skills you got there, Tae," Jungkook deadpans. I personally agree.