five

strange love

Seokjin
Nine days left.

Taehyung
you're counting down?

Seokjin
Maybe.

Taehyung
mORE LIKE 215 HOURS AND 37 MINUTES LEFT

Taehyung
i'm so excited no joke

Seokjin
Me too, TaeTae, me too

Taehyung
did you just call me taetae what is that

Seokjin
Your nickname, duh.

Taehyung
it's too long

Seokjin
You know what else is long

Taehyung
say it, seokjin, i DARE you

Seokjin
The line of people queuing for some really good fried squid

Taehyung
YOU SAID IT

Taehyung
i could get married to fried squid no joke

Seokjin
SAME

Seokjin
Alright, we're going to the van now. I'll talk to you later hehe don't miss me too much

Taehyung
pfft

Taehyung
good luck! don't fall off the stage

Seokjin
Like how I fell for you? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My heart skips a beat. No, it skips two beats. Maybe even three, if I'm daring. My face heats up, and I close my eyes for a while, trying to calm my rapidly beating heart. Breathe in, breathe out. He doesn't mean it. 

That's right. He doesn't mean it. How can he fall in love with me if we haven't even seen each other in real life before?

Taehyung
WHAT IS THAT FACE

Taehyung
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Taehyung
THIS IS SO FUN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Taehyung
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Taehyung
oh sorry right. take care and good luck! i know you'll do a great job

Taehyung
_
  \\ _
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 
    < ⌒ヽ 
     へ\ 
   /  / \\ 
   レ ノ   _ 
  / 
  / /| 
 ( ( 
 | |、\ good luck seokjin
 丿  )
 | |  ) /
' )  L
(_

Seokjin
You creative little bean, you

I stifle a laugh and turn to my laptop. It's been a while since I've been on Tumblr, so now is a good time to update as any.

soekijn
hello my little baby froglet unibrows! let me tell you something. listen carefully.

I HAVE FRONT ROW TICKETS TO BANGFTJAN's SCONCERT WHEN THEY XOME HEREADN I'Ll BE SEEING THEM IN NINE DAYS

I KNOW,, GRIGHTVbbsh?!! IS IT NOT THE GREATESTR HING TO HAPPEN TO MY LIFE EVER? BeECAUSE IT IS

IMM SO HAPPY

i'm also sorry for my absence i've been busy lately counting seokjin's eyelashes

-Taehyung

"Eh," I shrug, clicking on 'Post' and being brought back to my dashboard.

After scrolling through two posts, the rest are just capital letters and Seokjin stans losing their crap. My eyebrows furrow, curious at all the commotion, and then I see it.

My fists clench slightly and my frown deepens a little bit. It's the picture of Seokjin. The one where he's shirtless, and the one that only I'm supposed to see. How did this even get out here?

Taking a picture of the screen with my phone, I send it to Seokjin.

Taehyung
what why is it out in public??

It takes him a while to respond. I wait forty, forty-one seconds, and my phone dings.

Seokjin
I don't know. It was most likely a leak.

Taehyung
well i don't like it. that picture is for me only

Seokjin
Jealous? ;)))))

Taehyung
ugh so what if i am?? hundreds of other girls saw that ONE specific picture that YOU sent ME :'(( they were supposed to be for my eyes only

Seokjin
Don't worry, I'll give you as many shirtless pictures as you'd like. Without the sheets, if you prefer

Seokjin
Haha

Taehyung
stttoooppooooooooooo

Seokjin sent a photo.

Sadly, it's not a shirtless picture, but his perfect face and his perfect smile and his perfect eyes and his perfect nose and his perfect lips and his perfect hair make up for it.

Seokjin
All yours.

Seokjin
Can I see your face?

His wish is my command, though it's at a rather unflattering angle and I was pulling the least attractive face I could make. He asked for it.

Seokjin
Lovely.

Taehyung
why thank you kind sir

Seokjin
You're not even ugly when you're trying to be ugly. Life is unfair

Taehyung
says you. you're attractive no matter what face you pull it's kind of pissing me off

Seokjin
I sincerely apologize, then.


 

"You are neglecting me," Jungkook moans dramatically, swooning over the armrest of the couch. "Just because you have a boyfriend doesn't mean I suddenly don't exist."

"Hey, that's not true. And he's not my boyfriend," I take out the leftover pizza from the microwave. "No one will replace your K-drama worthy monologues and filthy jokes, trust me."

"Aww, I hate you too, hyung," he wipes a fake tear with one hand and grabs a slice with the other, plopping down on the floor. Which, I bet, kind of hurt.

"Nine days," he says, mouth stuffed with food that reminded me of a certain someone. Hint; it may or may not be Seokjin. We will never know.

"Nine days," I repeat. Nine days until I see Seokjin, until I'm able to touch him (I don't even care where, I'd be fine just touching a hair on his head), until we have an actual conversation. And hopefully, nine days wouldn't be the end of it.

"That America-Korea model is kind of annoying me," Jungkook scoffs at his phone. "Why is she everywhere?"

"Hm?" I ask. I've really been left behind on the fandom issues and it's all because of the greatest distraction there is.

"Wherever Bangtan goes, she goes. It's so weird! It's kind of ticking me off how she's always with Seokjin. They should really do something about this because the fandom is in chaos. It's so tragic."

"I bet it is," I mumble absently. I hope this whole thing is all just for publicity. "So, what movie do you wanna watch?"

"Let's just binge watch Boys Over Flowers again."

"That's exactly what I was thinking."

 

Seokjin
Successss

Taehyung
YAY how was it?

Seokjin
I could never get used to the amount of people who come to see us. It's overwhelming at times. I love them all so much

Taehyung
d'awWwwwWww that's so sweet <3

Taehyung
hey who's the american korean model? she's really pretty

Seokjin
She's Manager-hyung's daughter

Seokjin
Is now an okay time to call?

Taehyung
YEAH YEAH YEHA

Excited and nervous, I sit up which alarms Jungkook and he looks up at me with expectant eyes. Second Grade.

My heart pounding, I slide to answer and put it on speaker, waiting for him to speak first.

"Hey."

My mouth drops open and my mind reels for things to reply. Yes? is too formal. Hey is too casual. Hi is kind of creepy. Yo is just terrible and should never be used.

Of course I say yo.

"Yo." It sounds awkward, given my voice, but at least I didn't leave him hanging, right?

It's silent for a moment, and he laughs breathily. "I almost forgot what your voice sounded like."

Jungkook raises his eyebrows and I mirror his action, only to furrow them after. "Forgot? You've heard it before?"

"Hi!" Jungkook yells as I give him a look. "Taehyungie here is your biggest fan! He writes about you ."

"Jungkook!" I let out a guttural, vicious scream, throwing a nearby thick paperback book at his face.

"I'm aware. I've read that one," he giggles, freaking giggles, and I almost melt into a puddle on the ground. But I don't, because I have to continue listening to Seokjin's voice.

"So, uh," I begin, trying to keep the conversation going. "Nine days. Where are we going?"

"Taehyung's getting laid!" Jungkook fist pumps. I glare at him and turn off the speaker.

"Suseong Leader's View Tower," he says, followed by a cute hum. I'm dead. I've said that a lot of times, but this time, I'm really dead. Believe me.

"You mean the tallest building in Daegu?" I raise an eyebrow, a smile forming on my lips, before I remember how tall it really is. "Wait... I can't, I... don't like Mr. Suseong," I reason terribly, too embarrassed to mention my rather childish fear of heights.

"You have a childish fear of heights."

"How did you do that?!"

"Because I'm Kim Seokjin and I know everything."
 

hey guys i'm so sorry for the late update, it took so long and i'm sorry :'( i started going home late because i'm taking this extra class and there's been lots of work so i'm sorry. i hope this update made up for it. don't worry bc not once did i stop thinking about taejin

thank you for your nice comments and subscribers! it makes me feel hella nice. i'm glad this story is able to make you smile.

my twt is @B4NG74N so hmu if you wanna cry with me. as always thank you for reading, i'll see you next time <3