twenty four

strange love

"Fancy meeting you here."

I jump at the voice, falling flat on the ground. "What the f—"

Oh.

"Oh, it's you." I roll my eyes, turning back to the mission at hand. "What are you doing here?"

"No, what are you doing here?"

"I asked you first."

"I asked you second."

I narrow my eyes at him. "I'm going to pull a prank."

"Do you not have anything better to do?" he scoffs, "It's 4 AM."

"I'd like to see you give me a better explanation. Why are you here with me, crouching behind Jiyeol's car in her own driveway?" I shove him lightly.

"I followed you, obviously."

"You're such a ing creep, you know that?"

He smiles. "I know. So what is this prank?"

"It's not targeted on Jiyeol herself, just her asshat of a boyfriend," I explain, peeking over the car window. "The dog knows we're here. We just have to be careful or we'll wake it up."

"Wait, so if Jiyeol's boyfriend is the target, then why are we at Jiyeol's house?"

"You idiot, he spent the night with her, obviously." I roll my eyes again, grabbing the utility knife from my pocket. "Care to give me a hand?"

He raises an eyebrow, taking the knife. Then, with a strong hand, he slashes the tires with ease and that's actually kinda hot but ew this is Seokjin and I'm not attracted to Seokjin.

"Wow," I say, impressed. "I didn't think you were actually gonna do it."

"High school is full of pent-up frustration."

A thought crosses my mind and I dismiss it as soon as it came. Pent-up frustration, huh...

"What's important is finding an outlet to release that frustration," I say, grabbing the plastic bag I'd brought with me and walking towards the tree. Seokjin follows suit.

"Is that why you turn to alcohol and cigarettes?"

"Yeah."

He's silent, and then he sniffs and looks at me with a disgusted look. "What is in that bag?"

"Dead fish."

"Wh—for what?"

"We're taping them to his s, duh... And then we'll shave off his eyebrow later and change his lube into cooking oil."

"What did this guy ever do to you?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Nothing. Give me a lift," I say, holding on to a branch on the tree.

He crouches down and wow, sitting on his shoulders is so comfy and snug and nice but I have things to deal with, so I swing one leg upwards and pull the other up, landing on a safe place on the thick tree that leads exactly to the bedroom window.

"That was quite a nice view," Seokjin snickers, climbing effortlessly. I'm glad it's dark because he would have seen my cheeks turn red.

"Are you flirting with me—"

"I just said it was a nice view," he bites his lip, stifling a laugh.

"I will push you off this tree," I say as I quietly lift the unlocked window up. "Huh, that made the job a lot easier. I was expecting it to be locked."

"You talk a lot," he says, voice dropping to a low volume. "You'll wake them up."

His hand is on my thigh.

I smack his hand away, silently creeping in the room and hovering above the two people sleeping together. "Ah, young love," I smile sweetly before my face turns sour. "Like anyone needs it."

"You're always so salty about love."

"You don't know what it's like," I grit my teeth, grabbing the duct tape and quickly attaching the two fish on each ; it helped that he was already shirtless. "Instead of just standing like an aimless blob over there, why don't you start by getting the wax; right eyebrow or left?"

"Why not both?" his smile screams innocent but I find myself smiling along with him. We're gonna ruin this guy's life.
 

When we pull off the wax rather harshly, Daesung wakes up with a jolt, eyebrows half-waxed (the sad thing is it was the closed end so now his eyebrows look like they had a fight) and furrowed. . I drop the bottle of cooking oil I had in my hand, spilling it across his fish-taped, chest, and we make a run for it out of the bedroom window, awkwardly twisted around the tree branch and landing harshly and we ing dash—my laughter's echoing throughout the whole neighborhood and dogs are barking and I'm running out of breath, but Seokjin's hand pulls me to wherever our feet take us.

4 AM ends with me pinned against the wall of some unknown alley with my hand down his jeans and his grip on my thigh and our lips locked together, and he's biting I'm sweating and gasping and  what the hell it's 5 AM, Seokjin, Seokjin.

I pull away, bringing my shirt's collar up to the marks on my neck even if no one could see, and I push him lightly. "Get off of me."

"Are we really going to do this again?" he sighs exasperatedly but I don't let him finish.

"I don't love you."

" you, I don't love you either."

"I know," I scowl at him, completely shoving him off of me and I walk towards the open road. "Oh, wow, did we really just make out on the wall of a chapel?"

"God bless you." Seokjin throws his hoodie at me when I visibly shiver from the cold wind. We part ways.

"I'll see you in school later, Jin-hyung," I mumble, putting the jacket on as I walk away.

"See you."

I love you. Take care.




 

special thanks to fe (@kaillua on twt) for inspiring me HAHAHA this took a while for me to post and it's not even long hjhsdj

thank you for reading :--) i appreciate all of your comments <3