Secreet

No Flex Zone

“Nara!”

“You are surprising me!”

“Of course, I’m a surprise.”

 

He was smiling, and I couldn’t help but smiling back to him. Seems like God has sent me Mingyu so I won’t be that lonely at school. Because this guy always popped out of nowhere, and I don’t dislike it. He is not bad, just overly annoying sometimes. And how he helped me yesterday made me think that if it’s not him, then who else?

 

“Let’s go to the cafeteria.”

I scoffed, “To meet your friends? No, thanks.”

“I know, you are not going to meet anyone. You are such a loner anyway.”

“Thank you so much, Kim Mingyu.”

 

Mingyu grabbed my wrist, leading me walk to the cafeteria. Surprisingly, I didn’t even protest and just followed him behind. Eventhough people kept looking at us and I got a really bad feeling about this, we didn’t even stop.

 

Sometimes I really wanted to give an award for my feelings because it was always right. At first Nayeon was standing with her friends while playing with their hair, but then she walked closer to us and stopped Mingyu.

 

“Where are you going?” she asked.

“Canteen.” Mingyu answered.

“With her?”

He nodded.

“I bet you are aware that people hates her, right?”

He nodded, again.

“Then why do you keep sticking yourself to her?”

 

Oh, . This girl really have a gut to talk right in front of me.

 

“Say that again bitc –“

“I don’t care if people hates her, because I don’t.” He cutted my words then pulled me to walk faster with him.

 

We are sitting far away from his friends’ table, because he knows that I won’t like it. Truthfully, if he didn’t cut me before, I would’ve been in a huge fight with Nayeon. I know that there are a lot of people who hates me since a long time ago, but I didn’t know that they’re brave enough to talk in front of me now?

 

“Here,” Mingyu gave me a bottle of water. “Calm yourself first.”

 

I tried to open the cap but I really can’t. Usually, Kwon Byul opened the cap for me but I don’t have her anymore now. It .

Then he took the bottle, “You can’t even open this thing?”

“It’s not that I can’t.”

 

Actually if there’s no Mingyu, I would be a loner forever because nobody wants to befriend me. If there’s no Mingyu then I would just accept the fact that I’m going to spend the time by myself. But since he’s with me, I don’t want to be alone; because I know that I have him.

 

When I also have someone else outside.

 

“Just if I don’t have a girlfriend, I don’t mind to be yours.” Seungcheol suddenly approached us, sitting beside Mingyu.

“You are just adding enemy to my list.”

“And she can’t be yours even if you are single.”

“Why, Kim Mingyu? She is not yours either.”

“She will. She is single anyway, there’s no problem.”

 

I should’ve said that I have a boyfriend, but I can’t. My lips seems to be locked, I don’t even have a courage to tell them that I’m not single, I just accepted Wonwoo yesterday. Because I’m afraid that Mingyu will leave me if he knows that I have a boyfriend. Selfish, yes, I don’t want to lose both of them.

 

And I don’t know what’s going on with me because I kept looking at Mingyu for the whole time even at class. Eventhough sometimes I have this wild thought about Mingyu is actually wants me to have a worse rank than him so he uses me. I know that it’s too far, I really have to erase that crazy thought.

 

“Where are you going after school?”

 

Actually Wonwoo will pick me up, and we are going to his house. But how could I say that to Mingyu?

 

“My brother... uhm... wants me to go somewhere.”

“Do you want me to go with you then?”

“No!”

“O...kay? You are so excited today, Nara.”

 

happens. Wonwoo was waiting for me right in front of the gate, and I walked there excatly with Mingyu. What happened to me? It’s not like I’m cheating on Mingyu that I have to hide everything from him though.

 

And he is not going to get hurt because of me because his confession seems to be a joke anyway. Why do I even have a high hope on him when he’s just treating me like he is treating his friends? I shouldn’t have thinking that he’s treating me in a special way at the first place, really.

 

“You are going with him?”

“Bye, Mingyu.”

 

Wonwoo is really handsome today? I mean, he is also handsome on daily basis but he is extremely handsome today with his ‘all black from head to toe’ thing. Seems like he likes black so much that he wears black almost everyday?

 

“How’s school?”

“So-so.”

 

He grabbed my hand when the red light on, caressing it and sometimes kissing it lightly. Eventhough I’m still all skeptic towards him, but I really, really want to give him a chance. At least we both tried to accept each other, to forgive each other. Because I like him and I hope he also feel the same.

 

His house isn’t too far from my school, just like another house in Apgujeong; his house really shows that his family is from a well off one. When we entered the living room, I already know that his Dad is a Doctor. Because there are so many photos and awards of him.

 

No wonder that they live in this area.

“Mina is that you?” someone shouted from the kitchen and that’s how that girl’s name got called as soon as I entered the house.

 

The guy approached us and it surprised me how he is just a total clone of Wonwoo. I can’t tell tif he is Wonwoo’s brother or twin? Am I seeing two Wonwoos now?

 

His face changed when he saw me, “Sorry, I thought..”

“She is Nara, Hyung.”

“Jeon Bohyuk,” he gave me his hand. “Wonwoo’s older brother.”

“Kim Nara,”

“My girlfriend.” Said Wonwoo. “My room is right there, come on.”

 

I bowed to his brother before I followed him to his room. And I can’t really tell the difference between his room and a garbage? I mean, this is really a mess. Shouldn’t he at least make his bed before inviting me over?

 

As I remembered, Mingyu’s room is really neat and clean. And that’s really different from Wonwoo’s room.

 

“I’m sorry for the mess.”

“Sure this is a big mess.”

 

I rolled up my sleeves, starting to clean the room. I know that he didn’t even tell me to do it, but really, I can’t stand messy things.

 

“Stop it, I didn’t invite you to clean my room, Nara.”

“Then why don’t you clean this mess before inviting me, Jeon Wonwoo?”

He laughed, “Alright, I will clean up next time. Now, just stop.”

 

We are now cuddling in bed while listening to the sound of rain outside. Under the blanket, inside his hug, with his head above mine, and listening to his heartbead. This is just beyond perfect.

 

“Wonwoo,”

“Hmm?”

“How long was your relationship with Mina?”

“Are you sure about that question? I mean, we are in this –“

“I’m okay,” I caressed his chest, “I’m not that jealous type.”

“Five years.”

“I heard that she is a model? You are crazy to date a high schooler like me.”

“I know,” he pecked my lips, “I’m crazy.” Then deepened the kiss. Under the blanket, with our arms hugging each other, lips that kept touching with each other, and even when his breath on my neck... makes me want to stop the time.

 

Mingyu is calling...

Mingyu is calling...

Mingyu is calling...

Mingyu is calling...

Mingyu is calling...

 

13 missed calls from Mingyu.

 

Mingyu: I’m leaving to America tomorrow

Mingyu: I’m going to meet my Mom

Mingyu: Dad finally let me go

Mingyu: I’m staying there for three days, but if my Mom wants me to stay, I’m going to stay longer

Mingyu: What are you doing? Why aren’t you replying me?

Mingyu: Btw, your brother said that you are not with him?

Mingyu: Where are you?

 

***

a/n; I AM REALLY SORRY for not updating for a long time *bows* my laptop was broken and I can't update from my ipad becaue it's really dfifficult I'm sorry;;;-----;;;;; please talk to me please don't be mad;;-;;

((and Jeon Bohyuk is actually Wonwoo's younger brother but I make him his older brother here just because))

just seach jeon bohyuk, wonwoo's brother. THEY ARE ACTUALLY THE SAME. I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE TWO WONWOOS I NEED ONE FOR MYSELF.