Big Regret

No Flex Zone

I kept looking to the ground, and Mingyu didn’t even let my hands go while we were walking. The sky started to turn dark and the city lights were beautifully. But I couldn’t even look straight at Mingyu at this rate, I was too embarrassed at him.

 

He was definitely waiting for me, without knowing that I was going to meet Wonwoo. He was waiting for me because he was worried; what if something happened to me, he said. He told me that he was worried what if rain pours since I don’t usually bring my umbrella.

 

But he didn’t even ask who I was waiting for, and why did I ended up waiting for nothing alone. Not at all. He didn’t show his suspiciousness, or even his jealousness. He wasn’t curious at all like he already know everything; which I hope is not true.

 

Just what the hell am I doing? Mingyu is definitely the one for me, and I shouldn’t divide everything anymore. This is the right time to end everything with Wonwoo since he doesn’t look like doing this relationship anymore.

 

He is doing his things by himself more, and doesn’t even bother to tell me that he’s okay. I’m not being overprotective, I just want to know that he is okay, and I didn’t miss the information about my own boyfriend.

 

Thinking of it, I really don’t know anything about Wonwoo even though we’ve dated for few months now. I don’t know who are his friends except my brother and Sehun, or what’s his hobby, even his favorite foods. It’s like, I’m behind everyone even though my position is his girlfriend, the one who supposed to be spending the most time with him.

 

What’s spending the most of time with him when he is rarely text me back or even answer my calls. He might doesn’t want me to disturb his life, then what’s the point of dating me? Am I dating myself?

 

He’s always spending his little times with me, then disappeared for the most time; and repeated the same things every day. Maybe I’m really not his priority, and maybe that’s what made me brave enough to cheat on him. Because I don’t feel like having a boyfriend anymore.

 

“We are here, Nara.” Mingyu caressed my cheek, then pushed my chin up. “Stop zoning out.”

 

You know what’s beautiful about Mingyu’s smile? His high cheekbone when he smiles, his shining eyes that’s more shining when he smiles, and the fangs that he’s proud about. And right now, under the moonlight, his tan skin is really beautiful to me.

 

I nodded and hugged him tightly, thanking him for always being by my side, and always be there whenever I need him. “I’m sorry for being a burdensome to you, Mingyu.”

“You know that I hate burdensome so much, so stop being one, Nara. You have to live your life happily so you’re not going to be such a burdensome to me anymore.” Then he made me walk to the gate, “Take a warm shower, then go to sleep while you’re warm so you won’t catch a cold. Got it?”

I tiptoed to kiss his cheek, “You too, Mingyu.”

 

***

 

“Can’t you stop ignoring me?” Wonwoo, surprisingly appeared, sitting with Mom and my brother while eating his bread. How could he ask that, acting like he didn’t do anything yesterday?

“Stop being childish, can you? He was busy yesterday that’s why he cancelled the date.” My brother, annoyingly in to my problem.

And my Mom, “Wonwoo, just drag her with you to the car, she’s going to be late.” Being unfair all the time like Wonwoo is her son, and I’m a stranger.

 

I stood up and walked out of the house, with Wonwoo followed me behind. He grabbed my wrist and forced me to get into the car, and he was so strong that it’s useless for me to fight back. He kept telling me to stop acting childish, and stop ignoring him; and his rotten personality finally caught up.

 

He was always being so calm, like he doesn’t care about anything but extremely caring at the same time. But of course, he wouldn’t be able to hide another side of him forever, like this one.

 

“Nara!” he was literally shouting at me while driving, looking at the road. And I found it rude. Is he my father to yell at me like that? “What do you want now?!”

“What do I want?”

“I said I’m sorry, isn’t that enough? I had things to do yesterday and it was really important. It’s not like I pushed you aside, Nara.”

 

The car stopped in front of the school gate, but he won’t unlock the door before I answered him.

 

“Do you know what? I didn’t get mad because you had things to do that was really important and left me alone waiting for you for two hours in the dark. It was because you always do this, this is not you first time, Wonwoo. When will you stop disappearing, leaving me in worries like this? At least tell me that you’re okay after you did those important things.” I sighed deeply, and Wonwoo finally looked at my eyes after those sentences. “I know that you don’t like it when I ask you what was the things that you did, or what were you doing while you weren’t with me, and I don’t even want to ask that if you don’t like. I don’t even ask you to put me to be your first priority, just put me anywhere on the list, just don’t forget me, Wonwoo.”

 

I know that I indirectly slapped him in the face when he blinked multiple times, like he’s being flustered at a high school girl like me.

 

“And you always appeared in the next day like nothing happened yesterday, and I always forgave you for nothing. Maybe that’s why you think I’m easy –“

“I didn’t, Nara!”

“I know nothing about you, Wonwoo. It feels like I’m dating by myself for the whole time. You don’t even let me to know your world, or even your favorite food – or your littlest habit. I know nothing about you that it scares me, Wonwoo. What are we doing for the past months? Am I wasting my times? Or Am I being a big burden to you? Should I step back? Should I keep calling you when you didn’t even bother to pick it up? Should I go to your house to make sure that you’re okay for the past days we weren’t in a contact at all? Or should I ask your friends – but I don’t even know one except Jongin and Sehun. Should I be the one who feels sorry?”

He held my hand, then wiped the tears on my cheek with his thumb, “I’m sorry, Nara.” Then leaned for a kiss but I avoided him.

“I want you to think about it before coming back to me, it’s better for us to end this if you’re going to repeat everything all the time.” Then I left him, clutching to my skirt so I wouldn’t cry anymore.

 

Mingyu arrived at the class right after me, then he sat in the chair in front of mine. He was asking me about the night, did I have a good sleep, do I feel okay now, and everything. And he told me to don’t skip the study group again for today since we skipped yesterday.

 

People might be jealous at me, and they’re jealous at the right thing. I might hate him at the first time, and he was right about love and hate having a thin difference. I might love him someday, at all of his charms that he hasn’t shown all until this day.

 

Opening the bottle cap, eating the chicken skin that I don’t like, making sure that I don’t forget to bring my phone, telling me to tie the shoelace tightly, holding my hair when I drink a soup so it wouldn’t dip into the soup – just thinking of it, we’ve spend most of our times together that all my habits became his.

 

Making sure that he doesn’t drink in rush, not to be rough while playing soccer, to stop him every time he tries to bite me, tell him to stop biting my lips while we kisses, to stop him biting his own lips, to stop being extremely nice to girls since he really raises their hopes – and that’s how his habits slowly became mine too.

 

I was arranging my things on the locker then Nayeon suddenly standing behind me with her hands folded in front of her chest, and I know that she’s going to say some stupid things again today. I turned back to face her, “What’s wrong, Park Nayeon?” trying to be as nice as possible.

But she frowned her eyes, “Is it fun to date both guys at the same time? Do you think I don’t know that?”

. I really can’t hide it forever from her. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Don’t play stupid, Kim Nara! Trying to get high scores at class, dating the school heartthrob, also dating the underground rapper, get into a fight with Kwon Byul, disturbing my family with the upcoming marriage… you sure have a lot in your hands, huh? When will you stop, Kim Nara?”

“When will you stop being a butthurt? And stop saying nonsense, you’re talking like some uneducated kids.”

 

She was holding the anger since Mingyu approached me and pulling me away from her before she grabbed my hair. He was just laughing it off since it wasn’t the first time Nayeon tried to pick a fight with me and she failed.

 

She sure know that I have bad temper, but since Mingyu always saved me ont the right time, I fortunately could tone it down.

 

“I forgot to give the phone back to Joshua.” He said, stopping the step.

“Why’s his phone with you?”

“I borrowed it to call my Dad since I left my phone at home.”

“Oh, let’s go then.”

“No, just stay here. I’m going to run there.”

 

I nodded and wait for him in the bus station but in few minutes a familiar car stopped in front of me, and the thing that happened in the morning happened again. This time I tried to fight back, but he suddenly pleaded and kneeled down.

 

There are people who were watching us and I felt so embarrassed by it, so I gave up and followed Wonwoo to the car.

 

To: Mingu

I’m sorry I have things to do urgently, I will text you later!

 

From: Joshua

Nara, it’s me, Mingyu. Where are you? I was running back but you weren’t there.

 

To: Joshua

Oh I forgot you didn’t bring your phone.

I have some things to do, I’m sorry.

 

From: Joshua

You’re scaring me, Nara! I thought you were kidnapped!

Okay, text me when you’re finished.

 

“Where are we going? I have an appointment with my friend, Wonwoo.”

“I’m going to make it up, Nara. I’m being sincere right now.”

 

He brought me to a florist, and I was still confused at what’s he going to do. He talked with the florist and they smiled to each other. In a minutes, she brought a bouquet of sunflowers and it was really beautiful.

 

“He spent few hours to arrange this flowers, he said that his girlfriend was angry and he wants to make it up.”

 

I received the flowers then looked at him, “Do you think it’s enough?”

“No.” he said.

“And then?”

“I know that I’m not good in words that I’m going to mess everything once I opened my mouth. That’s why I’m going to do anything that you want for today. And I’m sorry for everything, I was the one at fault, I shouldn’t yell at you like that. Do you want to forgive me? Really, I’m going to do anything since we are here.”

 

We were in a theme park, and I didn’t even think that he’d brought me here. He was really trying hard to make things better; he even kneeled down to me in front of everyone. And my bad, I was always weak to him and all the things he did to me. Maybe, I have to give him one more chance, just one last chance.

 

His face looks like he doesn’t scare at anything, and he really doesn’t. We were riding Viking and all the scary rides, and he was enjoying it a lot. It’s been a long time since the last time I held his hands, and hiding behind his back. I can’t believe that I forgave him this easily? But, he said that he’s not going to do it again, right?

 

Even though I was still not sure, does he have an intention behind all of this? Does he want something from me that he even kneeled down to me? He was being sincere… right? I hope so.

 

“I’m going to get you those dolls.” I said, as I pulled him to the claw machine. But I was , I couldn’t even get one and just wasting the coins. Wonwoo was smirking towards me, as he pushed me aside from my position.

“I’m going to get you those dolls.” He said, repeating what I had said. And he wasn’t joking. He got those dolls easily like a pro, and even made the kids around us watching intensely. There are five dolls already on my hands, and when he was about to insert the last coin, there’s a kid crying behind us. “Can we get this one for her?” he said.

I nodded, “Of course!”

 

Then he got the pink elephant ones, giving it to the little kid. She was really happy and even hugged Wonwoo, and I was really happy to see this side of him now. Sure, he has rotten personalities, but he also has this kind side, right? And he likes kids, and I found it extremely adorable.

 

“Am I forgiven now?”

“I don’t know.”

He held my hand tightly with his right hand while his left hand holding the steer, “Can you forgive me now?”

“I don’t know.” I laughed, “Do you think I have to forgive you now?”

Then he parked the car to side, “Yes.” As he leaned over to kiss my lips, and I received it. His tongue played with mine and his head kept tilting to the right so he could have the better position. I was grabbing his hair as his hands started roaming all over my body.

 

A moan accidentally escaped from my mouth as he kept closing the gap between us and caressing my body gently. I know he’s satisfied with it as he leaned to my ear, then whispered, “Let’s move to the backseat.”

 

The road was already almost empty, the sky was already dark, and his car has dark film. Is it okay, to do it here?

 

I followed him to the backseat, and sat on his lap. He started ing my shirt while kissing my neck. I was almost lost my mind when he unbuckled his belt and was about to ped the pants.

 

“Wait, Wonwoo…”

“Hmmhh…” he was still my neck, and I think he already lost his mind.

I pushed him, “Don’t you think we need… protection?”

“Oh, right.” He was searching for it in his… bag? Does he bring it with him? Like, really?

 

And my eyes were accidentally looked at the ground, and there were a women coat laying there, being stepped by him. It might be someone else’s but if it women’s, why is it in his car? Is it his Mom’s coat? And the fact that he brings with him doesn’t help my mind to think right either.

 

He was about to rip the package, but I stopped him from doing that. He looked at me curiously, and I felt bad for him.

 

“I don’t think I’m ready for this, Wonwoo.”

 

It was really awkward for me, but he smiled and hugged me instead. “It’s okay. I’m sorry, Nara.” He said.

“I’m sorry, Wonwoo.”

“It’s okay, stop saying sorry.”

 

I was really insecure at what I’ve seen that I kept thinking about Mina and that was not right at all. I shouldn’t think that far, Wonwoo wouldn’t do such things with her, right?

 

But after that night, Wonwoo was disappearing, again. Like what he used to, he didn’t text me back or even answer my calls. And it’s been almost five days he left me without any news. I was too scared to ask to anyone about him, because I don’t want to hear bad answer.

 

Seems like he was really playing around with me, I shouldn’t believe at him at the first place at all. I shouldn’t give him one more chance at that time, because he would be like this, and I really hate him for that.

 

“Mingyu, I’m going to talk with Nara. I swear I won’t do anything.” Kwon Byul suddenly pulled me with her, and I didn’t even know what’s she going to do with me.

I shoved her hand, “What’s wrong, Kwon Byul? Don’t you remember that we’re not a friend anymore?”

“I’m just going to tell you this one thing, break up with Wonwoo and stop two timing with Mingyu!”

 

How could she knows it?

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“I know! I know everything! Can’t you break up with Wonwoo?”

“Why are you always telling me to break up with him? Do you like him? Stop saying nonsense, I’m busy.” I said, walking away from her.

 

But she ran after me and grabbed my wrist, “Wonwoo is on vacation in Thailand right now, with Mina. Just the two of them.”

***

a/n; hhhhhhh now you know why nara cheated on wonwoo stop hating that litle girl ;------; (and please love both wonwoo and mingyu equally those babies need love) (what babies) (they're daddies) are you going to change you #TEAM now? or stay with current #TEAM? lol