Chapter 17

Let Me Sing For You

 

“FAMOUS SINGER KIM TAEYEON IN A RELATIONSHIP??

 

According to sources, Taeyeon was seen last night with a girl at a restaurant. They were eating dinner and don’t mind the people around them. After eating, they left the restaurant using Taeyeon’s car. Fans are now curious who is the girl and what is their relationship.”

 

“Wow! You’re on the news again even after three weeks, Taeyeon.” Sooyoung nagged.

 

Taeyeon chuckled and said, “Of course but this time it’s different. This is something good and not something bad that’s all about rumors and all.”

 

Sooyoung approached Taeyeon and put her face in front of him. “Now tell me. What did you do and Tiffany agreed to this?”

 

“You want to know how?” Taeyeon said with a naughty smile. Sooyoung replied with a nod then Taeyeon come closer Sooyoung’s ears and whispered, “It’s a secret.”

 

“Ya! Secret? If I know you just cried in front of Tiffany!” Sooyoung shouted.

 

“What? But..how did you?”

 

“Because I told her.”

 

Taeyeon and Sooyoung looked at the door. “Tiffany?”

 

“Yup! It’s me, who do you expect to come?”

 

“No one but it’s a surprise that you came here.” Sooyoung said.

 

“Well, I don’t have anything to do so I thought of visiting you guys. I’ve brought something!” Tiffany showed them the food basket she brought.

 

Sooyoung is so happy that she hurriedly ran towards Tiffany and helped her with the basket.

 

“Wow, Choi Sooyoung. Food has always been your weakness.” Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung. “So, Tiffany. Why did you tell her how I asked you to make our relationship public?”

 

“Well…it’s just that it’s nothing private. Also, she’s your manager. What’s wrong with that?” Tiffany said while removing her coat and scarf. Taeyeon helped Tiffany with her clothes and asked, “Have you seen the news today? You’re famous now.”

 

Tiffany turned around and looked at Taeyeon, “I know that’s why before I leave the house, I assured that I look neat and my make-up is good. I’m sure more guys will show interest on me!” She smiled.

 

“What?!” Taeyeon shouted. “What are you saying that guys?”

 

Tiffany laughed hard and said, “I’m just joking, Taeyeon.” She wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s neck. “You know I have set my eyes only for you.”

 

Taeyeon smiled and gave Tiffany a kiss on the lips.

 

“YA! GET A ROOM GUYS!” Sooyoung shouted while is full of foods.

 

The couple laughed and then Tiffany said, “Please don’t talk when your mouth is full.” Then they continue kissing each other.

 

They then entered Taeyeon’s room and started making out on the bed.

 

“Tae. Tae. Tae. Let’s stop this.”

 

“But why? Don’t you like this?”

 

“That’s not the case but…” Tiffany slightly pushed Taeyeon. “I promised myself and my parents that I’ll only do this after marriage. I’m sorry…” She said and then bowed down.

 

Taeyeon looked at her and gave her a hug. “Don’t say sorry. I should be the one saying sorry since I stepped out of the line. Don’t worry, Tiff. I can wait. I love you…”

 

“Thanks, Taeyeon. I love you too.”

 

Afterwards, they just both lie down on the bed. Tiffany’s head is resting on Taeyeon’s chest.

 

“I can hear your heartbeat, Tae.”

 

“Really? Does it say, Ti-ffa-ny, Ti-ffa-ny, Ti-ffa-ny, Ti-ffa-ny?” Taeyeon laughed so is Tiffany.

 

“If your heart says my name then my heart says your name too.”

 

Taeyeon laughed, “Tiff, I’m going to have a long vacation after this week. I don’t have any schedule for almost a month. What do you want to do? Should we get married?”

 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon who is laughing. “Ya! Getting married is not an easy thing also we’re still young and we still have some time to think. Understand?”

 

“Yes, teacher but what do you want to do? Do you want to go to another country for a vacation?”

 

“There’s one thing that I want to do, Tae.” Tiffany said.

 

“What is it?”

 

Tiffany pulled herself up and just looked at Taeyeon with a smile.

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

“What the?! How can this be?!!!!” Sunny shouted and threw the newspapers away.

 

Hyoyeon hurriedly entered the room as soon as she heard Sunny shouted. “Ya! What’s happening? Why are the newspapers scattered like this?” Hyoyeon said as she tries to pick up the newspapers then she saw the headlines about Taeyeon.

 

“Now, I regret why I did not do anything in the past three weeks. Look at that, suddenly revealing their relationship. Do you have any idea why they do that?” Sunny asked Hyoyeon.

 

“Err…” Hyoyeon quite nervous. “Maybe they wanted the issue between you and Taeyeon to stop already?”

 

Sunny glared at Hyoyeon and said, “I always get what I want. No one wins against me. Always remember that, Hyoyeon.”

 

Hyoyeon left the room and is struggling with what she saw inside and went to the bathroom. She splashed water on her face to wake her up and random thoughts are running in her mind.

 

“This is the first time that I’ve seen her like that. She’s so scary.”

 

Hyoyeon left the building to give herself some time to think. She entered a coffee house ordered something and sat down on the table and chair at the corner.

 

Random thought kept on running inside her head.

 

“I never should have let her meet with that guy. If only I knew this was going to happen, I should have asked her to stop.”

 

BEEP. BEEP. 1 NEW MESSAGE

 

“Ya! Manager Kim! I’m sorry I shouted in front of you earlier. It’s just that, I’m really disturbed by the thing that they went public. You know I liked that guy ever since he showed up. I’m really sorry and I hope you understand. – Sunkyu”

 

“And this is the reason why I never left her. She may be stupid sometimes but after all, I’ve been with her for a very long time already.”Hyoyeon smiled.

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

“Beautiful lady? Am I that beautiful for him to call me beautiful lady? Aigoo~! Kwon Yuri has some taste if that’s the case.” Jessica smiled trying to remember everything that happened at the fitting room.

 

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

 

“Come in!”

 

Jessica’s secretary came in with a gift and handed it over to her. “Ms. Jessica, this just came in. I’m not really sure who gave this but the person said it’s for you.”

 

“Oh?” Surprised reaction while receiving the gift. “I see, thank you. You can now leave.”

 

Jessica waited for her secretary to leave the room before she opened it. After opening, she saw a card inside and another small box.

 

“To: Beautiful Lady

 

Hmm…I know weeks have gone by after the fitting rom incident but I really wanted to send this to you. Actually, I’m really sorry that I caused problems to you that day. I hope you have forgiven me already. Well…could you please open the box first before you continue reading this?”

 

She then opened the smaller box inside. “Wow!”

 

“Maybe you’re wondering why I gave you a bracelet. Hmm…because remember when you wanted to go out but I held your hand? I saw at that time that you don’t wear anything. I know you’re rich but your hands, they really match well with that platinum bracelet. Actually, I don’t know who but someone gave me a platinum diamond bracelet before and I always wear it. I’m really thankful to the person who gave it. Is it you? Hahahaha! Just joking. ^^ You or not, please accept my gift and I hope you’ll like it and the next time we meet again, I also hope you’re wearing it. Have a nice day!

 

From: Kwon Yuri”

 

Jessica pulled the bracelet out of the box and put it on her wrist to wear.

 

“Kwon Yuri-ssi, I really liked your gift and I’ll always wear this one.”