Chapter 11

Let Me Sing For You

 

CHAPTER 11

 

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

 

“Tae’s here! I’ll get going!” Tiffany shouted to the maids at the house. Upon entering the car she suddenly said, “Thank you for coming into my life…” Saying these words similar to Taeyeon’s voice.

 

“What the?! Stop! Stop teasing me!” Taeyeon shouted back.

 

Tiffany laughed, “It’s just that…you’re so cute when you were doing that interview. It’s like you’re confessing to someone.” She laughed harder.

 

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and smiled but then laughed together with Tiffany. “I know, right? Well, what can I do?” Then both of them continued laughing.

 

After a short drive, they now arrive at Taeyeon’s house.

 

“Welcome!” He said as he opens Tiffany’s door. “Careful there little lady.”

 

“Little lady?”

 

Taeyeon nodded.

 

“More like an in love shy child on television.” Tiffany laughed as she ran away from Taeyeon towards the door.

 

Taeyeon made an irritated face and closed the car door then walked over Tiffany. They entered the house.

 

“Okay, do whatever you want. You can go to the studio if you want because I’ll be cooking some food for us to eat.”

 

“Okay, shy child!” Tiffany responded and gave Taeyeon a sweet eye smile.

 

Taeyeon walked away and said under his breathe, “Whew! That was one sweet smile.”

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

“Okay, I missed this studio. Let’s see what can we do for now.” Tiffany looked at the door marks.

 

“Recording studio, musical instruments room, guest room, Taeyeon’s room and collection room. Collection room?” She then opened the door and entered. It was really dark since the lights are all turned off. She searched for the light switch and opened it.

 

The lights kind of irritated Tiffany’s eyes for a second and to her surprise, the room is filled with a lot of albums, collectibles such as posters, calendars and even mugs. The shelf is full of albums while on the right side are a lot of books and movies.

 

“Wow!” The only word that came out of Tiffany’s mouth. She approached the album shelf and checked on it. The shelf is full of albums of veteran singers such as Sung Si Kyung and Shin Seung Hoon.’

 

“WAAH! Taeyeon all have this?!!” Tiffany found a part of all SNSD albums and collectibles. Having its own part on the collection room. “Does this mean, Taeyeon is a SONE? Oh my God! It’s all even signed!! I want all of this!” Tiffany shouted.

 

After a while she just left the room due to depression of seeing those albums. “Aigoo~! I don’t want to go in there again. I’ll just go visit the musical instruments room.”

 

She entered and saw a grand piano inside and started playing Kim Taeyeon and Kim Bum Soo’s duet, ‘달라’ (Different). As soon as she plays the song she even sang with it.

 

“Hmm…I wonder where that little girl is right now.” Taeyeon walked around and got into the studio.

 

“Oh?” Taeyeon heard a piano and silently entered the musical instruments room and saw Tiffany playing the piano and singing beautifully.

 

He slowly entered the room and listened to Tiffany and when it was the guy’s turn to sing, Taeyeon unintentionally just sing along to the piano.

 

love 사랑이아파
아픈사랑은내가가져love
이별이말을건다
니가아니면안돼you're my love
다시혼자가되도
덧난맘을꼭껴안고여잔말한다
미안하다사랑한다남잔말한다

 

The song ended up very nice and they were like doing a live duet performance and all throughout and until the end of the song, they did eye contacts like what singers do.

 

Afterwards, the room was filled up with awkwardness again.

 

“Well, ahh…the food is ready. Just go to the kitchen if you’re done here.” Taeyeon left and Tiffany is alone at the room.

 

“What just happened? Did I just sing a duet with Taeyeon?” Still surprised she walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen to eat.

 

“Oh! You’re here. Come! Let’s eat.” Taeyeon pulled Tiffany to her chair and afterwards started eating. “How’s the taste? Is it good or bad?”

 

“Hmm….it’s….really good! You have a talent in cooking, Tae.” Tiffany said.

 

“Very well. Thanks!” Taeyeon smiled. While eating, Taeyeon asked Tiffany about the room duet. “Back at the studio, you played the piano very well. Why didn’t you tell me about that one?”

 

“Well…it’s just that…you did not ask so why would I say it?” Tiffany smiled and said in an arrogant tone.

 

Taeyeon laughed hard. “I’m just asking, why are you so defensive? But honestly, you played the piano really well and match to that is a very beautiful voice. Why didn’t you try the music industry?”

 

“Well, that’s because I don’t want my life to get ruined by issues and problems when you enter the industry. I’m fine singing on my own.”

 

“Again, I’m just asking so please don’t take it too seriously. Okay, now go eat many.”

 

After an hour, they’re both done eating and they all left the cleaning work to the maid. Both of them went to the studio guest room to rest.

 

“Thanks for the meal, Taeyeon. It’s really delicious.” Tiffany said.

 

“Thanks and I can make more meal for you next time. Oh? Be right back, Tiff. I have an urgent call from my manager and company president. They want to talk to me through video chat. I’ll be back.”

 

“Okay.”

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

*Tiffany’s Point of View*

 

“That duet, there’s something special on our voices when we sang together. It’s like our voices matches each other very well that we could sing anything. At this moment, I should not be thinking of him but whenever I remember his eyes, I just can’t help but smile and say, his eyes is so beautiful. It feels like I’m seeing a very sincere Taeyeon through his eyes.

 

I wanted to say how I feel but how can I do that when I’m sure that you don’t even feel the same way with me?”

 

*End*

 

 

After an hour, Taeyeon returned to the room and saw Tiffany lying on the couch sleeping.

 

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Sleeping again? Lazy girl!” He took of his jacket and placed it over Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon sat down on the floor and looked at Tiffany’s face and started talking to her.

 

“You got a very beautiful voice, Tiffany. It’s not just the voice but also your face, it’s very beautiful. Those eye smiles, they’re just so perfect that every time you do it, I can just melt in front of you.”

 

He then leaned on the couch beside Tiffany and as time passes by, he fell asleep too.

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

Later that day, it was already late at night when Tiffany woke up.

 

“Ahhh…” Tiffany stretches. “It’s so good to sleep.” She noticed a jacket on top of her and saw Taeyeon sleeping on the floor while leaning on the couch.

 

“Omo! Why did you sleep on the floor? Aigoo~!” Tiffany slowly sat up and placed the jacket over Taeyeon. Tiffany can’t help but notice the pretty face in front of her.

 

Out of nowhere she just blurt out, “I like you, Taeyeon. You’re so special that I can’t even stop myself from falling.” She smiled and headed to the door to go to the bathroom when she heard…

 

“If you fall…I will be waiting at the end to catch you, Tiffany.”