Chapter 10

Let Me Sing For You

 

CHAPTER 10

 

“Have you seen this necklace before?”

 

Tiffany looking straight to the eyes of Taeyeon and said no while moving her head from left to right.

 

Taeyeon disappointed, SIGH. “Well, I guess I just have to wait for her to return.”

 

They both left the room and head back to the studio.

 

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Yup! I’m fine, it’s just that it feels like you really, really want to find your friend.”

 

He sat down beside Tiffany, “Of course. She has been a very good friend for me.” Taeyeon smiled, “We even both promised each other that we’ll be together until the end but I think the promise is broken.”

 

“Oh?” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon, “I don’t think so. You just have to find her and know what really happened.”

 

“Well, it’s kind of late already. Let’s go! I’ll send you home now.”

 

“Oh no! I will be fine. I’ll just go home alone.”

 

Taeyeon looked at her and smirked. “You think I’ll let you go home alone after what happened to you before? So, let’s go.” He pulled Tiffany’s hand and went outside to the car.

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

“Thank you for helping me with the song, Tiffany. I will surely acknowledge you on my thanks to part.” Taeyeon thanked Tiffany and smiled.

 

“Heh. It’s nothing but don’t take all what I wrote down on the paper. I’m not a composer.”

 

Taeyeon smiled and said, “It’s okay. Bye, Tiffany.”

 

Taeyeon left and Tiffany headed back inside the house straight to her room. She sat down on the side of the bed. “Why does it feel like I’ve seen that necklace before?”

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

“Still haven’t heard from Taeyeon? Even that Sooyoung girl?” A lady in black asked.

 

“Yes. I still haven’t heard from them but Sunny, why do you keep on asking about that singer?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

“Well, he’s my type and I want to be with him.” Sunny said in a serious tone.

 

“Eh?” Hyoyeon was surprised. “But…”

“Why do you always say ‘but’ every time I speak about Taeyeon? Okay, I’ll give you the moment to speak today.”

 

Hyoyeon sat down the chair, “It’s just that I don’t think Taeyeon will feel the same way with you.”

 

“And why?”

 

“Because…because…”

 

RING. RING. RING.

 

“Yes, Taeyeon?.......Ah. Dinner? When? Tomorrow?.....Okay, I’ll be there. Bye!” Sunny put down the phone. “See? In no time, Taeyeon will surely feel the same way as me. Now, back to what you want to say.”

 

“It’s nothing. I’ll go now and do what you want to do with Taeyeon but if any issue comes up, I’m off with that one.” Hyoyeon walked out of the room.

 

“I do have plans, Hyoyeon. Issue will just come and go.” Sunny smiled.

 

The next night, Taeyeon is waiting at the same place they had their first dinner.

 

“Hi!” Sunny shouted.

 

Taeyeon looked behind and stood up. “Welcome, Miss Sunny!” He then gave Sunny a hug.

 

“It’s so good to see you again, Taeyeon.”

 

“Well, me too Sunny.”

 

So they ate their dinner and talked about their lives. Suddenly, Sunny brought up the issue about the girl he saved before.

 

“I just want to ask.” Sunny wiped . “The night you saved a girl, you really don’t know her?”

 

“Ahh. That? Yes, I don’t really know her. It’s just that I don’t really like seeing girls being hurt that’s why I tried saving her.”

 

“Isn’t that a bit heroic?” Sunny laughed afterwards.

 

“Well, I think it is but you know, girls are made to be love and not to hurt.” Taeyeon clarified.

 

Sunny smiled. “You are the best man that I ever met, Taeyeon.”

 

“Thank you, Sunny.”

 

After the dinner, Taeyeon was supposed to go home but Sunny’s ride can’t come when she received a message saying there’s a problem with the car.

 

“Hmm…I could just send you home.” Taeyeon offered.

 

“Oh no! I’m fine, I’ll just take the taxi.” Sunny answered with a shy tone.

 

“Nope. I insist that I send you home. I was the one who invited you so I guess, that’s just the last thing I can do for you now. Shall we?” Taeyeon then escorted Sunny to his car.

 

Upon arriving at Sunny’s house, she invited Taeyeon inside to have a nice cup of tea.

 

“Taeyeon, why don’t we go inside and have a tea?”

 

“I wanted to but it’s kind of late now and I need to do something at home.”

 

“Is that so? Well, the next time you visit my house, you better drink that tea, okay?”

 

“Sure! Sure! I have to go now. Bye, Sunny. It was very nice dinner.”

 

Sunny smiled. “Yup! It was nice. Be safe on your way home. Bye!”

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

The next day, Taeyeon is a special guest at live talk show. As usual, talk show starts with introduction and letting the guest do something and in this case, Taeyeon sang a song. At the middle of the show, the host started asking questions about family, friends and other things.

 

“There’s one question here. Taeyeon-ssi, fans are curious if you have someone that you like right now?”

 

Taeyeon laughed. “Well, would you believe me if I say no? Hmm…to be honest….yes. Yes, I do like someone now but I can’t tell everyone who she is. I’m sorry…”

 

The audience and fans at the studio all shouted together.

 

“Wow! That must have been hard for you to decide whether to tell the truth or not.”

 

“Yup, it was hard but I’m proud that I like someone right now.”

 

“Does this lucky girl, know that you like her?”

 

“That’s the problem. She doesn’t know because I haven’t told her yet.”     

 

“OH? Taeyeon likes someone? I’m sure that’s her friend.” Tiffany said.

 

“Well, Taeyeon. Do you want to say something to that person?”

 

“Ahm..Hi! Hmm…Thank you for coming into my life and as a friend, please be careful because I don’t want you to get hurt and ah…let’s meet again soon.”

 

Tiffany laughed hard. “Wuhahahaha! I wonder who that girl is! I’m sure it’s not his friend since he lost her.” She then decided to send a message to Taeyeon.

 

 

“Thank you for coming into my life and as a friend, please be careful because I don’t want you to get hurt…

 

That was a really nice line, Tae.”

 

“What?! Tiffany saw the show? Aigoo~!”

 

“Aigoo~! You saw me saying that?! I feel embarrassed. ><”

 

“Well of course! Don’t get embarrassed. You look cute, actually. ^_^”

 

“OH no! I don’t like to act being cute. ><”

 

“You don’t like? Then why did you say those words while blushing in front of the camera and also saying those words in a childish tone? Don’t lie, I caught you already! :P”

 

“Whatever! Oh yeah, Tiffany. I’ll pick you up again later. Let’s eat at my house. I will prepare something for you.”

 

“Okay. Okay. See ya!”

 

 

Tiffany put down her phone and smiled. “I know this is absurd but…I’m starting to like him.”