Chapter 25

Let Me Sing For You

 

“Are we really going to your Daddy’s house?” Tiffany asked again.

 

Taeyeon glanced at her for a mere second and looked back at the road. “Sigh. I wanted to but…”

 

“But what, Tae?”

 

He then parked the car on the service road and said, “I just can’t. I mean, just thinking about our past makes me so mad that if I’ll see him now, I think I can just punch him straight to his face.”

 

“Look at me, Tae.” Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and his cheek. “I told you, he’s still your father and he’s the only family that you have. He may be different from your mom but he did his best to give you a good life and act as a father and a mother to you. You don’t have to be rude to him and again, you must learn how to forget and forgive. That’s the most important thing, Tae.”

 

He cupped Tiffany’s face and gave her a light kiss. “I’ll think about it on our way to his home.”

 

Tiffany smiled. “Cheer up, Tae. I’m always here for you but nothing will beat a father and son relationship.”

 

After 40 minutes of driving, Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany is already asleep. Her head keeps on falling sideways or front ways so Taeyeon decided to stop the car for a while to lean Tiffany’s seat. Taeyeon then returned back to his seat after and then looked at the sleeping girl.

 

He smiled with tears starting to build up in his eyes. “I’m sorry…that you have to meet with my father and keep it as a secret. He’s my father and I could have just introduced you to him formally but then I can’t. I told you that I hate him but the truth is I’ve already forgiven him for all the things that he said to me before yet I still don’t know how to face him. I just hope you’re right that we’ll be okay again.” Taeyeon reached for Tiffany’s cheeks and gave it a peck.

 

After hours of driving, they finally arrived at the place. Taeyeon stopped the car a few blocks away and is still thinking whether to go or not. He looked at Tiffany who is still sleeping like an angel and that gave him the courage to meet with his father.

 

The guards opened the gates to the house and everyone was surprised when they saw that it was Taeyeon.

 

“Oh?! Isn’t that Mr. Kim’s son? I wonder why is he here.” One of the guards said.

 

“Ya! Look! He’s not alone. Someone’s with him.” The other guard said.

 

Tiffany woke up and scratched her eyes. “Are we here already?”

 

“Yup! We’re here already. Better look good before we go inside, okay?” Taeyeon said in a happy tone.

 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and thinks that he’s in a good condition and is really ready to meet with his father again.

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

“Excuse me Mr. Kim but somebody’s here to see you.” The maid said.

 

Mr. Kim was looking outside the window in his office-like room when the maid interrupted. He took a deep breath and said, “Okay, let them in.”

 

The maid went out the room and told the couple that they could come inside and then left.

 

Tiffany started walking but one of her hand was left behind and then she turned around. “Are you okay, Tae-tae?”

 

Taeyeon looked at his girl who looks really excited so he smiled and said, “Yes, I’m fine. Let’s go inside.”

 

Tiffany opened the door and they both entered. Taeyeon still holding Tiffany’s hand as he really feels nervous meeting with his father again after so many years.

 

“It’s very odd for me to see visitors at this kind of hour.” He said and then he turned around only to see Tiffany standing while holding hands with his son. He was stunned. He never thought that he’ll see his son again personally.

 

The couple showed their respect and bowed. “I’m sorry we came at this time. We could have come earlier.” Taeyeon apologized.

 

His father, still unable to cope up with the current situation, just can’t help but cry in front of them. The couple, surprised with Mr. Kim’s sudden burst of emotions made them speechless and for a few minutes, they just let him cry without asking why.

 

Mr. Kim decided to break the silence as he still continues to cry. “It’s been a while……………..my beloved son….”

 

Taeyeon having mixed emotions since he misses his father so much and seeing him now makes him want to cry out loud and say everything he wants to say. Taeyeon lowered his head and tears started flowing out of his eyes and said, “Indeed, it has been so long since I last saw you, Dad.” Tiffany let go of his hand and he took the opportunity to run to his father and give him a big hug and in return, Mr. Kim hugged him tight as both of them continues to cry.

 

“I’m so sorry, Dad. I’m so sorry for all the things that I have said to you when I wanted to pursue my dream. I got so selfish that I only think about myself. I’m really, really sorry. I hope you forgive me, Dad.”

 

Mr. Kim smiled. “Allow me to apologize for everything that I have done. I thought being strict with you and always telling you what to do will make me happy but I realized that it won’t. I also realized that I’m a father and I must guide my child to attain what he wants in life so I’m sorry for not being there with you as you try to reach your goal. On the day, that you became an artist, I really, really feel so proud of you but I just can’t tell it to anyone because you might get mad at me.”

 

Taeyeon pulled away and said, “I should have come back here earlier. I should have asked for forgiveness long ago but my pride is so high that I don’t want to do it.”

 

“But what made you do it?”

 

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and said, “That girl helped me realize your worth.” He looked back to his father and gave him another hug.

 

Mr. Kim looked at Tiffany who is crying because of too much happiness and whispered. “Thank you.” He smiled.

 

Tiffany smiled back as she tries to wipe away her tears. Then Taeyeon approached her.

 

“Dad, I believe you have already met my girlfriend? Am I right?” He asked with a smile.

 

“Yes, I have met Ms. Tiffany once but it was just a short time with her.”

 

Taeyeon wipes Tiffany’s tears and said, “I would like to formally introduce to you, my current girlfriend and my future wife, Tiffany Hwang.”

 

“It’s nice to meet you…again, Ms. Tiffany.” Everyone laughed as if they’re all having fun.

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

That night, Mr. Kim asked them to stay for the night. “It’s already late. Why don’t you guys stay here for the night and just leave tomorrow morning?”

 

Taeyeon smiled and said, “Why not? I missed this house so much!”

 

So Mr. Kim sent them upstairs and said, “So, stay in that room.” He points to the door and smiled. “Taeyeon, you know already what’s inside, right?”

 

Taeyeon nodded with a smile on his face. “Yes, I know what’s inside.”

 

“Well…I have to sleep now. Good night, Tiffany.” He gives Tiffany a hug and a kiss on the forehead. “Good night, son.” He then gives Taeyeon a very tight hug and a kiss on the forehead too.

 

“Good night, Dad.”

 

“Good night, Mr. Kim!”

 

The couple walked towards the room. “What’s inside, Taeyeon?”

 

“Just wait and find out yourself.”

 

They arrived at the door and Taeyeon asked Tiffany to open it.

 

Tiffany gave him a blank look and opened the door. She entered and the lights and saw a big room with pictures hanging on the wall and a bed with a cool music themed bed sheet.

 

“Wow!” Tiffany exclaimed. “Was this your room before?”

 

“Yup! Definitely my room and I designed it personally to give it to my child in the future.”

 

Tiffany looked at him with a confused face.

 

“Actually, not just my child but our child.” He smiled and pulled Tiffany to the bed. “Let’s just sleep. I’m already tired.”

 

“Ya! I still want to take a look at your room.”

 

Taeyeon face resting flat on the pillow said, “You can just check on it tomorrow. I’m really tired, so you close your eyes and let’s all go to sleep.”

 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon who is not moving. “I love you, Tae.”

 

He did not respond back easily but then after a few seconds, he grabbed the blanket and covered them and said, “I love you more, Tiff! Now, let’s do this.”

 

“Waaaaahhh!” Tiffany shouted. “Ya! I told you….!”

 

“I can wait till the day comes that I can have with you but the urge of making out with you, like what we do at my house, I can’t resist it anymore!”

 

Tiffany smiled and said, “Was making out with me fun?” She laughed. “Then I’ll give something special to you today!” She forced Taeyeon to roll over where she will be on top. “I’ll…give you…the kiss of your life…”

 

Tiffany then leaned closer and gave Taeyeon the kiss of his life.

 

The couple got intimate to each other as Tiffany tries to give Taeyeon a kiss. After a few seconds, she tries to knock on Taeyeon’s mouth with her tongue. Taeyeon opens his mouth and then Tiffany’s tongue explored inside the mouth of Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany pulled away after minutes of kissing.

 

“Wow, Tiff. Never knew you could do that thing.”

 

“Why? Don’t you like it?”

 

“Of course I like it and in fact, I want it more. Grr…”

 

Tiffany laughed because of Taeyeon’s reaction then suddenly; Taeyeon forced her to roll over and Taeyeon’s now on top. He stopped and looked at Tiffany as he tries to arrange Tiffany’s hair. “Thanks for that kiss, Tiff because I just knew that my soon-to-be-wife is very aggressive and is really a good kisser. I’m loving you more and more and wanting you more and more.”

 

Tiffany pulled Taeyeon’s head and gave him another deep kiss and whispered, “You don’t know how much I wanted you.” Which made Taeyeon’s eyes wide.

 

“Now let’s go to sleep!” Tiffany said as she escapes from Taeyeon’s arms.