Chapter 34

Let Me Sing For You

 

 

Hi guys! The end is getting closer and closer. T_T
Hmm...thanks to everyone who are still reading this long fiction. ^^

Post some comments if you have some. 

Happy reading!


 

“And the winner of this year’s disk daesang is…”

 

“Omo! This is really making me nervous.” One of the MCs commented.

 

The other MC smiled and continued, “I like this…shall we read it together?”

 

“Korea’s prince, Kim Taeyeon! Congratulations!”

 

Everyone clapped their hands for Taeyeon. Meanwhile, he’s still seated even if his name was already called. He just buried his face on his hand because he can’t stop crying.

 

“Taeyeon-ah…” Tiffany whispers as she cries too.

 

Taeyeon tried his best to stand up and walk up to the stage to receive the award. He’s still crying and stands near the microphone.

 

Fans just kept on chanting, “Taeyeon! Taeyeon! Taeyeon! Taeyeon! Taeyeon!” continuously.

 

Only his sober and fans’ chant can be heard in the theater. He tries to calm down himself. He looks on the trophy and smiled. “I’ve never thought that I’ll be receiving this award tonight.”

 

Taeyeon wipes his tears just like a little kid. He totally forgot about his image.

 

“First of all, I would like to thank God for giving me this award. Without his guidance, I’m not here. Omma! Are you seeing this? Even though I can’t share this happy moment with you, I know you’re watching from above. I did well, right?” Taeyeon chuckles. “Appa! Daddy! Abeoji! I did it. Before, we always argued about me being a singer but look at this! I told you I’ll have this award someday! I know we’re fine but I just want to thank you for all the things that you did for me. I love you appa and omma! I also would like to thank my company’s president and everyone who helped me to be who I am right now. My voice trainer! My manager! Sooyoung, this is it! I got it now! Thank you! Thank you so much!”

 

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany’s direction.

 

“To my friends who were there to support me, Yuri-ah! My best buddy! Let’s have a drink after this! Sica-ya! Thanks! Also how could I forget, my beautiful lady, Tiffany.”

 

The fans went crazy just by hearing him thanking his girlfriend.

 

He smiled. “Thanks for being there for me even if were having some problems and that we solve it together. I love you and you know that, right? And lastly, I don’t just dedicate this award to my family, company family, friends and lover but most importantly, my fans! Where are you fans?” He searched for his fans.

 

“Without you guys, I won’t win this award! I’ve always wanted to meet you guys, so one of these days, I’ll try to talk to my manager and company so that we’ll meet and be closer! Thank you and I love you, taegangers!”

 

Taeyeon gave a 90 degree bow to everyone before he left the stage. He went back to his table and before he sits down, he looks at Tiffany who is still crying because of too much joy, and they exchanged smiles.

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

At the end of the show, Yuri got what he wants, a picture and an autograph from Girls’ Generation. As he is happy doing his thing, his girl is just seated on the corner as she watches Yuri turn like a crazy fan.

 

“Aigoo~ He just saw his favorite member and now he’s acting like that.” She whispered.

 

Taeyeon approached her, “Oh? Sica, what’s wrong?”

 

She crosses her arms. “Nothing.”

 

“Nothing? Are you jealous because Yuri is there busy with other girls?”

 

Jessica did not respond.

 

“Okay then, don’t get jealous or something. Tell you what…” Taeyeon leaned closer to Jessica, “Those girls, you don’t have to worry about them. All of them know that Yuri is taken so, yeah.”

 

“Oh? How did they…”

 

“I told them before you guys came in here. Also, even if they like Yuri they won’t just say it.”

 

“Ahh…by the way, where’s Tiffany?”

 

“I’m here.” Tiffany replies as she went back from the bathroom.

 

“Now everyone’s here, shall we go home and celebrate?” Taeyeon invited.

 

“Let’s go.” Jessica answered in a cold tone and walked out of the room.

 

Tiffany looks at her with confusion, “What’s with her?”

 

“Well, I think she’s jealous. Let’s go?” Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany’s hand and they walked out the room back to the car. “Ya! Yuri-ah! Jessica’s waiting for you!” He shouted before he left.

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

On their way home, the YulSic couple is in Yuri’s car while the TaeNy couple is inside the car they used earlier.

 

Taeyeon holds Tiffany’s hand. “How was it?”

 

“Eh? What?”

 

“The song?” Taeyeon asks nervously. “I mean, I asked you about it already earlier but I really want to know what you think of the song.”

 

“Well…I think…there are no words to explain it so…” She just then let her lips touch Taeyeon’s lips and do their kissing thing while inside the car.

 

“Wow! That’s like…just wow!” Taeyeon can’t stop saying wow. “I mean, it’s just wow!”

 

Tiffany placed a finger over Taeyeon’s lips to shut him up. “The song is perfect, just like how the kiss was.” She smiled sweetly then she leaned over Taeyeon’s shoulder and he wrapped his arms around her.

 

“Should we get married? I mean, that song was all about marrying a father’s daughter. I actually did that song and addressed it to your daddy.”

 

“Married? Isn’t it too early for us to get married? I mean we’ve been together for more than a year and like almost 2 years.”

 

“Is that so? How about let’s just get engaged?”

 

Tiffany pulls away and glared at Taeyeon. “Engaged? Why are you in a hurry, Tae?”

 

He smiles. “It’s not that I’m in a hurry, it’s just that I’m afraid that maybe another guy will steal my soon-to-be-wife.”

 

She slapped Taeyeon’s chest. “Ya! How could you say that? Honestly, when I was in America, I never had any guy.”

 

“What?!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

“You heard it right; I never had any guy while I was there. Well, yeah I met some guys over there but there’s this something that I can’t find with them.” She bowed her head. “Whenever I go on a friendly date, I try to criticize the guy. I ask him this and that so that I’ll get to know him more but at the end of the day, I’ll still say to myself, you’re not like Taeyeon.”

 

“Me? Come here you cute lady.” Taeyeon hug her.

 

Tiffany’s face turned red when she said those words. “I mean it, Tae. They’re not like you and I don’t like it when they’re not like you. I did not grow up with you but when we’re still young, I always see that you’ll be a good man when you grow up and that those guys don’t show what you used to show me before.”

 

Taeyeon suddenly felt his shoulders getting damp. “Why you? You don’t have to cry now, Tiffany. If that’s what you felt before then it’s okay. There’s nothing wrong with that.” He comforts Tiffany.

 

“It’s just that I feel so sorry to those guys and that I know some of them are celebrities, it’s just that they’re really not you.”

 

Taeyeon smiled. “Celebrities? Wow! I can’t afford to have our honeymoon there in America. I’m sure one of those guys you dated would recognize you and that it would start a war between us.”

 

Tiffany pulls away and slapped Taeyeon’s chest again.

 

“Ya! What is that for? I was just fooling around.”

 

“How can you joke around when I’m serious?”

 

“I’m just making you happy.”

 

“It’s not working.” She slapped Taeyeon’s chest again.

 

“Ya!” He shouted. “Why are you targeting my chest? Do you want it?” He joked around while he pushes his chest towards Tiffany. “It’s all yours.”

 

Tiffany glared at him and hit him again on the chest. “So hitting it means I like it already?”

 

“See? You hit me there again. Ooohhh…seems like someone wants to see me topless.”

 

“What do you mean topless??” This time Tiffany did not hit it but give it a light punch on every word she says. “I-DON’T-LIKE!”

 

“Okay, okay. I was just fooling around. Don’t get mad.” He pulls Tiffany and hugs her. “Let’s just get married.”

 

Tiffany tries to break free but Taeyeon won’t let go. “I told you we…”

 

“You’re telling me that we’ve been together for just almost 2 years. How about counting in the years we spent together when we we’re still young? Wouldn’t that add on to almost 6 or 7 years???”

 

Taeyeon looked at her and asked, “Don’t you think?”