Chapter 15

Let Me Sing For You

 

Taeyeon has some schedules for today and before everything, he gave Tiffany a call.

 

“Hi, Tiff.” Taeyeon said in a low voice.

 

“Umm…do you have any problem? Are you sick? Why is your voice like that?” Tiffany asked.

 

“I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. Hmm…I miss you already.”

 

“I miss you more, Tae. How I wanted to see you every day but we can’t.”

 

“I know it’s hard but I’m sure time will come when we can go out in the public like normal persons.”

 

Tiffany chuckled. “Let’s not talk about this one again, Tae. Let’s just wait for the right time. Now go to your schedule and don’t forget to eat, okay? I love you!”

 

“I love you too!”

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

Taeyeon arrived at the location but as soon as he steps out of the car, media people crowded and keep on asking questions.

 

“Taeyeon-ssi, what’s the real relationship between you and Sunny-ssi?”

 

“Taeyeon-ssi, is Sunny-ssi the girl are you talking about before?”

 

“Please tell us the truth about your relationship with Sunny-ssi!”

 

Leaving the car, he didn’t mind all the questions of the media and tried to walk towards the entrance but the media won’t let him pass through. Sooyoung ran and shouted, “EVERYONE! TAEYEON WON’T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS SO PLEASE LET HIM PASS.” She tried making way for Taeyeon and in the end managed to get Taeyeon inside the building.

 

They entered the elevator. Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon and asked, “Are you okay?”

 

Taeyeon gave her a nod. “I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.”

 

DING. Taeyeon went ahead and leave Sooyoung behind.

 

“Eiiiih. He said he’s fine and now look at him, leaving his beautiful manager behind.”

 

They arrived at their waiting room. Taeyeon walked to the window and looked outside while Sooyoung is busy checking on the list of schedules for the day.

 

“Would it be okay if I don’t appear on the talk show today?”

 

Surprised Sooyoung replied, “Eh? What do you mean? Of course, you can’t. We have already agreed to attend then how come you won’t show up? It would result to more issues.”

 

Taeyeon lost control of his emotions and just shouted back. “THEN WHY DON’T THEY CREATE MORE ISSUES?! WHY DON’T THEY RELEASE THAT I’M A VERY UNPROFESSIONAL ARTIST? WHY CAN’T I JUST BE A NORMAL PERSON AT ONCE?” He walked away and entered the bathroom.

 

“Omo? This isn’t good. This is the first time I’ve seen him act like that.”

 

After a while, Sooyoung knocked on the door.

 

Tok. Tok. Tok. “Uhmm…Taeyeon, it will be best if you go to rest right now. I’ll just go and tell them that you don’t really feel well. Understand?”

 

Sooyoung left the room and Taeyeon is still inside. He’s just staring at the mirror all the time. He splashed his face with cold water and looked back at the mirror.

 

“Ya! Kim Taeyeon. What happened to you? Why did you shout in front of your manager? Are you crazy? Are you out of your mind?”

 

He splashed cold water to his face again and this time, he wiped his face and went out the bathroom. No one’s outside so he just sat down and waited for Sooyoung to come back.

 

“Oh? You’re out already? We can go home now. I told them that you don’t feel well so we must leave now before they visit you here.” Sooyoung stood beside Taeyeon while packing her things.

 

Taeyeon head down said, “I’m sorry I shouted at you earlier. I didn’t mean to do that, it’s just that…that…I get too confused with the media. I’m really sorry.”

 

Sooyoung smiled and stopped packing. She sat down beside Taeyeon and gave him a tap on the shoulders. “It’s nothing, Taeyeon. I know that this kind of time will come. I’ve always thought what will be your reactions but I didn’t expect you to be like that. It’s like you turned to a monster earlier.” Sooyoung joked around.

 

Taeyeon laughed, “I know. I hope I won’t turn in to a monster again.”

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

A week has passed, Taeyeon is busy filming a drama that he was casted to and Tiffany can’t do anything since she can’t just go visit the set and look for Taeyeon. The only thing they could do is send messages to each other once in a while. Taeyeon tried his best to reply as soon as he gets a free time.

 

All week long, the rumors about Sunny and Taeyeon did not stop. Taeyeon assured Tiffany that nothing is going on between him and Sunny. Tiffany trusted Taeyeon so much that she did not even think about this one so she just disregarded the issue just like what Taeyeon said.

 

“Ya! Tiffany, the issue between Sunny and Taeyeon are getting really serious.” Jessica said while eating some snacks in front of the television.

 

“I told you, Taeyeon assured me that nothing is going on between them so just don’t mind those news. Those are just RUMORS. R-U-M-O-R-S….rumors.”

 

“Okay. Okay. It’s just that, it feels really weird.”

 

“What is weird this time?”

 

Jessica approached Tiffany. “Look, when this issue came up, they’re together and when I saw their interview at Running Man, their expressions, no, I mean Sunny’s expression.”

 

“What’s wrong with her expression?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Well…that…you know when Yoo Jaesuk asked Taeyeon if he already said his feelings to the girl then Taeyeon said yes, if you’ll look closely, Sunny’s expression wasn’t really good compared to the time before they were asked.”

 

“So what do you mean?”

 

“I…I just find it weird that Sunny got surprised hearing that Taeyeon already confessed to you. Although she doesn’t know that it’s you but it still feels weird.”

 

RING. RING. RING.

 

“Hello?” Tiffany answered.

 

Jessica whispered, “Put it on loudspeaker.” Then Tiffany put it on loudspeaker.

 

“This is Tiffany, right? I’m Lee Sunkyu but you can just call me Sunny for short.”

 

“Eh? The famous actress, Sunny-ssi? Oh? Good morning! But why did you call?”

 

“Ah..I would like to invite you for lunch today if you’re free?”

 

“Lunch? Today? Sure!”

 

Then they talked about the location and exact time.

 

“Ya! Why did you even say yes to someone that tries to ruin your relationship with Taeyeon?”

 

Tiffany looked at Jessica, “Look, I don’t want to be rude or something to her but come to think of this. We don’t have any proof that she really wants to ruin our relationship.”

 

“Isn’t being close a proof already? Usually, those kinds of rumors lasts only for a few days but this one, it seems like it wants to stay on the number one spot for years. Aigoo~! Whatever. Fine, go meet with that girl.” Jessica walked out of the room.

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

“I’m glad you came, Miss Hwang. I would like to introduce myself again. I’m Sunkyu Lee but people know me by Sunny.”

 

Tiffany smiled, “It’s nice to meet you, Miss Lee. Actually, you’ve been calling me Miss Hwang. It’s fine with me even if you call me Tiffany.”

 

“Oh? Is that so? Okay then, Tiffany.”

 

Then they started eating and halfway the dinner, Tiffany had the courage to ask Sunny.

 

“Ahm…Sunny, can I ask you why you asked me to meet with you?”

 

Sunny wiped and said, “Oh that? Hmm…I’m not really sure though.”

 

“Excuse me?” Tiffany got surprised with Sunny’s answer. “What do you mean by you’re really not sure?”

 

“Yes, I am not sure but I have made up my mind now.” Sunny cleared . “I’m sure you’ve been hearing all those issues about me and Taeyeon, right?”

 

“Yes, I do but what about those issues?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Well…I hope you are not misunderstanding those. I mean, those are just issues and I know Taeyeon really loves you.”

 

“Ahh, yes. I know these are all issues only and first of all, I trust Taeyeon with all my heart.” Tiffany answered and smiled.

 

“But…would you still trust him if these issues…would be true?”