Chapter 14

Let Me Sing For You

 

CHAPTER 14

 

Tiffany looking around, “Hmm…I wonder where Jessica is right now.”

 

She looked around trying to find where Jessica might be when she saw a crowd of people gathered near the fitting room area.

 

Tiffany thought to herself, “Eh? Are there sale items there? Why are they getting all hyped up there? Well, better check it out myself.”

 

Tiffany walked to the fitting room area when suddenly a bunch of security guards just passed in front of her and asked everyone to leave.

 

“Excuse me, Ma’am.” Tiffany’s turned to the saleslady. “We are sorry for the inconvenience. You can now use the fitting room.”

 

Tiffany smiled and said, “Oh, it’s nothing. I was just wondering why they gathered here?”

 

“I think they all followed Mr. Kwon Yuri and he’s actually there inside one of the fitting rooms.” The saleslady explained.

 

“I see. Thank you for the information.” Tiffany went inside the fitting room area. Upon entering, Jessica went out from one of the fitting rooms and then followed by Yuri.

 

Tiffany’s eyes opened wide and was shocked. She pointed to the two, “Wh…wh…what…why…”

 

Jessica who was surprised to can’t talk and can’t explain so Yuri took the initiative to explain everything.

 

“Tiffany, right? That’s not what you think. It just happened that I thought this room was empty when I came in because your friend here was about to go out when I went in. I just can’t let her go because there are people outside and I’m afraid that there will be issues about her and about me. Please understand.” Yuri explained.

 

“I understand and I was just surprised.”

 

Yuri looked at Jessica who was standing behind him looking so helpless. “Are you okay, Jessica?”

 

Startled Jessica looked at him and gave him a nod.

 

“Okay, in return. Let me treat you for lunch.”

 

Jessica hesitated, “But…”

 

“What do you mean by ‘but’?”

 

“I mean, your fans are outside earlier and I’m sure they’ll be somewhere waiting for you.” Jessica explained and Tiffany nodded.

 

“Whatever. Let them follow us if they want but I can’t leave until I treat both of you for lunch. So what now? Let’s go?”

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

Meanwhile at Jeju, Sunny and Taeyeon are always together and it seems like they can’t be separated from each other.

 

Yoo Jaesuk, one of the hosts of running man noticed their closeness and asked during airtime.

 

“Taeyeon-ssi, I noticed your closeness with Sunny-ssi during our stay here in Jeju. What’s the reason behind this closeness?”

 

Taeyeon laughed and answered back, “We’re friends. There’s nothing wrong with being friends, right? As friends, it’s normal for us to be close to each other.”

 

Jaesuk asked Sunny, “Anything you want to say, Sunny-ssi?”

 

“Hmm…Taeyeon’s right. We’re friends so it’s normal for us to be close.”

 

The other host brought up Taeyeon’s answer to his special someone at a TV guesting. “What about that one when you said the thank you for coming into my life answer? Have you said that to her already?”

 

Taeyeon blushed and smiled and hesitantly answered, “Ahh…yes, I have said it already.”

 

Everyone has gone crazy! All the hosts and the other guests while Sunny just smiled and looked at Taeyeon and said, “Really? Wow! Lucky girl!”

 

“You didn’t know about that one, Sunny-ssi?” A host asked.

 

“Yup! I didn’t know about that one. I guess it’s one of his secrets.” Sunny smiled.

 

“Then everyone, the special someone of Taeyeon is someone else and it’s not Sunny-ssi.” Jaesuk laughed.

 

Inside the artist rooms, Sooyoung is busy eating while monitoring the show or more likely watching the un-edited version of the show.

 

“Ah…yes, I have said it already.”

 

Sooyoung spitted almost everything that’s inside . “What?! Why did she say that?! Oh my God! Why is he so proud when he knows that Tiffany’s life will be in trouble if the media found out about this one? Pain in the head!”

 

She then walked out of the room to get some more food. While getting some food, she was about to reach it for some Kimbap when she noticed someone eating at the nearby table.

 

“Hmm…” Sooyoung thinking about someone. “No way!”

 

The girl turned around which made Sooyoung surprised. “KIM HYOYEON?!” She just said silently but Hyoyeon managed to hear it.

 

“Ahh. Yes?” Hyoyeon looked at Sooyoung and her eyebrows got close to each other. “Wait, Choi Sooyoung is that you?”

 

Sooyoung just nodded.

 

“Wow! What a small world?! How are you?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

“I’m fine.”

 

Hyoyeon joked around, “You did not even change a bit. You’re still the shikshin that I knew before.”

 

Sooyoung gave an awkward smile and asked, “How about you? Are you working with Running Man?”

 

“Oh no.” Hyoyeon said and went back to her seat and pulled Sooyoung. “I’m Sunkyu’s manager.”S

 

“Sunkyu? Who is Sunkyu?”

 

“Sunkyu. Lee Sunny, the famous actress.”

 

“What? Really? Wow! That’s great! I’m Taeyeon’s manager.”

 

Then they continued eating their lunch and talked about their life.

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon are having their breakfast when Yuri came early in the morning.

 

“Oh! Kwon Yuri, I heard you were with Tiffany and Jessica yesterday.”

 

“Yup! Tiffany told you already?”

 

“Of course. Thanks to her, I have warned her to stay a bit far from a byuntae like you.”

 

Yuri glared at him and said, “Yeah, I came here because I just want to show you this.” He placed the newspapers at the table with a headline.

 

“Singer Kim Taeyeon – “We’re just friends and it’s kind of normal to be close…””

 

“So?” Taeyeon asked Yuri.

 

“So? Why don’t you read the article inside?”

 

“I’m not in the mood to read. Maybe you could just tell it to me directly.”

 

Yuri sighed. “Well, the media are curious about your relationship with Sunny. They all think that both of you looks good together.”

 

“What?! I told them yesterday that we’re just friends so what’s the big deal with that?”

 

“Friends? You’re just friends? Too showbiz, Tae. No one would ever believe that one unless you confirm it that you do have a girlfriend and it’s not Sunny.”

 

“No! I won’t risk Tiffany’s privacy just to clear up this issue. I’ll fix this on my own.” Taeyeon walked out of the dining area and left Yuri and Sooyoung.

 

“Am I too harsh?” Yuri asked Sooyoung.

 

“Not really but I think I got the media’s point. When I saw Sunny’s reaction last night when Taeyeon said that he already said those sweet words from before, her face became quite gloomy but tried her best to keep it bright.”

 

“Don’t you think Taeyeon is too protective with Tiffany?”

 

Sooyoung looked at Yuri. “He might be too protective but he doesn’t want to ruin Tiffany’s life. He wants her to remain a normal person even if she’s with a Hallyu star.”

 

Yuri sighed. “I hope Taeyeon’s doing the right thing. Sooyoung, please help my friend at this kind of time.”

 

Sooyoung nodded.

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

1 new message.

 

“I love you so much, Tiffany and I won’t let the media ruin our lives especially yours. Whatever happens from now on, promise me that you won’t reveal yourself to the public even if it gets worse.”

 

Tiffany quite confused with Taeyeon’s words just replied, “I promise, Taeyeon but I don’t think I can withstand seeing you in pain and getting harsh or bashed by the media.”

 

Taeyeon replied. “It’s nothing. I’m used to this life but you’re not. I don’t want my career to be the reason for our relationship to be ruined. I love you and I will always will. See you soon.”

 

“This is really weird. Why is Taeyeon acting like this?” Tiffany said to herself.