Finale

Let Me Sing For You

 

“Ms. Tiffany, somebody wants to meet with you at the rooftop.”

“What?” She exclaimed. “Now? Can’t that person wait? I mean, I’m in the middle of a meeting and it’s kind of important.”

“But…”

“Whoever that person is, tell him or her to wait. We’re going to be finished in a few minutes. Thanks!” She walks back in to the room.

Ms. Secretary puts her hand on her forehead. “Aigoo~” She pulls out the walkie-talkie under her table. “Yuri, Ms. Tiffany said she needs to finish the meeting first before she go upstairs. I’m sorry.”

“Oh don’t be sorry.” Yuri said on the other line. “Since, I’m sure it’s going to be finish in a while. Thanks!”

 

Yuri picked up the walkie-talkie. “Sooyoung? Taeyeon? Are you guys there?”

“Yes!”

“Well, we’re going to be delayed for a few minutes. Tiffany said she’s going to finish first the meeting.”

“Oh man. She better hurry up. Taeyeon seems like he’s going to have a nervous breakdown.”

Yuri laughed.”Well, just take care of him for a while. I’ll tell you when she’s on her way up.”

 

Meanwhile at the rooftop, Taeyeon was walking back and forth and is really nervous. Sooyoung looks at him and finally decided to stop him.

“Ya! Stop!” Sooyoung pulls Taeyeon to the chair. “There, sit down and relax. You know what, I don’t want to be responsible for your death.”

“I’m just nervous and why is it taking so long?”

“Pabo-ya! Didn’t you hear Yuri? He said it’s going to be delayed for a little while since Tiffany doesn’t want to leave the meeting.”

Taeyeon looked at her. “She’s busy. She might get mad at me.”

“Aigoo~” Sooyoung wanted to slap Taeyeon’s head but she did not. “I didn’t know that you easily get scared like this.”

“Scared? Who? I’m just nervous, that’s it.”

“Sooyoung? Taeyeon?”

Sooyoung ran towards the walkie-talkie. “Yes, Yuri?”

“She’s on her way up. Go to your positions.”

“Copy that! Ya! Taeyeon! Tiffany’s on her way up! Let’s go to our position.”

 

*------------------*

 

 

“Now, I should just go to the rooftop? Wait, why would someone meet me at the rooftop? Did that person arrived using a helicopter?” Tiffany asked.

“I don’t know, Ma’am. Someone just went here and handed me the note so I’m really not sure.” Ms. Secretary said.

Tiffany took a deep breath. “Okay then. Thanks for your information, I can manage.” Tiffany then went out of her room and took the elevator.”

She went inside and start mumbling to herself. “This person is a bit arrogant. Even asking to meet at the rooftop.”

She arrives at the rooftop. Taeyeon and Sooyoung still hiding in their places.

“Now, where is this person?” Tiffany looked around but no one is there. She faced towards the rooftop of the other building.

“NOW!” Yuri shouted on the radio.

 

A girl from the other building, raised a big placard with a big letter ‘W’ on it. This act caught Tiffany’s attention.

“W? What’s with the letter W?”

Then the next person stood up and raised his board with the letter ‘I’ and continued with two letter L.

“Will? Oh my! What’s going on?”

The next 3 persons stood up and raised their boards. ‘Y-O-U’

“Okay, Will you…will you what?” Tiffany asked. “This is really getting weird.

And the next 5 persons stood up and raised, ‘M-A-R-R-Y’

Tiffany covered and her eyes begins to water. The last person stood up and raised his board with a big arrow pointing back to Tiffany’s building. She turns around and sees Taeyeon down on his knees and is holding a red velvet box.

Taeyeon opened it and asked her the magic question.

 

“Tiffany, will you marry me?” Taeyeon gulped.

 

Tiffany starts crying with her hands over . She still can’t believe it that Taeyeon is now proposing to her.

“It would be rude to say no to a person like you, Tae.”

“So, what does that mean?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yes! Yes, I will marry you!” Tiffany shouted and Taeyeon stood up and removed the ring from the box. He placed it on Tiffany’s ring finger.

“Oh my God, Tae. How could you pull such a great act?”

“Well, thanks to my friends but did you just say yes?”

Tiffany nodded still with tears on her face.

“Aigoo~Why are you crying?”

“I’m happy.”

“Just happy?”

Tiffany’s arms are wrapped around Taeyeon’s neck and Taeyeon’s arms are wrapped around Fany’s waist. Tiffany smiled and without any signs, she just gave Taeyeon a kiss.

She says in between their kiss, “I love you, Tae.”

When they’re out of breath, Taeyeon pulled away and replied. “I love you too, Fany.”

They smiled to each other and Taeyeon rested his forehead on Fany’s.

 

“Whoo!!!!!!”

They both looked on the door, it was everyone from Jessica and Tiffany’s floor. The couple approached them and Tiffany asked, “You guys knew all along?”

Jessica walked towards them together with Yuri. “Yeah, that’s why we were surprised when you came back inside the conference room.”

“Congratulations to you two.” Yuri greeted.

“Well, without you this proposal would not be possible. Thank you so much, Yuri!” Taeyeon gave him a big hug and kiss on the cheeks which left everyone laughing with Yuri’s surprised reaction.

“You-you don’t have to do that.” Yuri said as he wipes his cheeks.

Sooyoung approached them and handed to Taeyeon the video camera. “Everything’s here?”

“Yup. Congratulations, guys. I knew she wouldn’t say no.” Sooyoung gave Taeyeon and Tiffany a hug.

“Wait! Wait! Wait!” Yuri shouted. “I have one special surprise for you two. If you could just move back there?”

Yuri talked over the radio. “Guys, you can now come in.”

After a while, they sighted a chopper coming near to them. When it was about to pass above the building, it sprinkled confetti all over the place.

Taeyeon looked at Yuri and gave him an approve sign and mouthed, “Thank you!”

 

After a year of being engaged, the couple finally decided to tie the knot.

The couple decided to have a church wedding since they want it to be very sacred.

On the day of the wedding, many guests arrived and the wedding seems like a red carpet event since many artists are arriving.

Few of them are Girls’ Generation, Super Junior, Big Bang, 2NE1 and many other KPOP groups. Also, drama stars Kim Soohyun, Ha Ji Won, Hyun Bin who was having a break from his army service and other top stars were there. It was also a surprise that Sunny arrived together with Hyoyeon her manager.

Of course, Mr. Kim and Mr. Hwang are present. Kwon Yuri and his girlfriend Jessica together with Sooyoung are also present and some other people that are close with Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

 

*------------------*

 

Guys, watch this video first before going to the last part.

 

Let Me Sing For You Finale Video

 

*------------------*

 

 

After the wedding and the reception, the newlyweds went on their journey for their honeymoon. The two decided to go to France since both of them have never been there together.

On their flight to France and of course, they both took the business class ticket.

Taeyeon wrapped his arms on Tiffany and asked, “Are you happy that we are married now?”

Tiffany looked and smiled at him, “More like nervous than happy.”

“What? Nervous? Why are you nervous?”

She looked at him and smiled and then looked back outside.

“Hey. Why are you nervous? Come on! Answer me.”

“You want an answer?” Tiffany answered while smiling and her eyes turned into crescent moon.

Taeyeon nodded.

Tiffany leaned on him and whispered, “Because I got married to a………………byuntae.”

“Byuntae? Me? Well…I’m not just good with singing but,” Taeyeon whispered, “Also with being a byuntae.”

“Ya! Kim Taeyeon!” She slapped his chest.

“There you go again, slapping and slapping my chest. Can’t you wait?”

 

Obviously, since both of them are being playful, people in the business class are looking at them and Taeyeon noticed it.

“I’m sorry everyone. We just got married and we’re just having a little fun time. I hope you all don’t mind.” Taeyeon said.

“Oh we don’t mind. Just don’t do something crazy.” A passenger said and everyone laughed.

Taeyeon scratched his head.

“See? You’re too embarrassing.” Tiffany told him.

“They said they won’t mind.”

“I don’t care.”

“You don’t care?” Taeyeon forcefully cupped Tiffany’s face and said, “I’m sorry.”

Tiffany smiled. “You know I don’t have the strength to get mad at you.”

She pecked Taeyeon’s lips and said, “Let’s just wait until we get there.”

She leaned to Taeyeon and whispered again,

“You own me now.”

And Taeyeon’s reaction was like this. @.@

 


Whoo! This fanfic's done. After how many months? Hahaha! 

Well, it's been fun doing this one. I never knew that I'll be able to finish another story. ^^ Even created a video, by the way, what do you guys think about the video? Boring, right? @@

To all my subscribers, thank you for reading my story. I'm really happy that many people liked this and that I'm very thankful too!

As of now, I'm still thinking of another story to write. ^^ After that, I'll post it here again.

 

Thank you!!!

 

Hmm...how about a sequel? What do you guys think??

 

Link to Sequel: Mr. and Mrs. Kim