Chapter 26

Let Me Sing For You

 

The next day, Taeyeon rubs his eyes and takes a look at the clock. It’s exactly 6 in the morning and then he looked on his side. He saw Tiffany sleeping on his arms and gave her a kiss on the head. He pulls his arms slowly to not wake her up and went out the room into the kitchen.

 

“You better wear a shirt or you might get cold.”

 

Taeyeon was surprised. “Ahh…this…I’ll get a shirt when I go back to my room.”

 

Mr. Kim puts down the newspaper and looked at Taeyeon who was drinking his glass of water. “Son?”

 

“Yes, abeoji?” *abeoji – father*

 

Mr. Kim smiles, “Come sit here with me.”

 

Taeyeon sat down on the chair nearest to his father and asked, “What is it, abeoji?”

 

“I know it’s been a while but…have you found her again?”

 

“Her? Again? Who?”

 

His father sighed, “Your friend, Miyoung. Have you seen her again?”

 

Taeyeon bowed his head and released a disappointed sigh, “No.”

 

He looks at his son who became sad with the topic about Miyoung. He clears his throat and said, “Would you like me to help you find her?”

 

Taeyeon pulled his head up and shouted, “Really?!”

 

His father nodded and gave him a smile.

 

“Oh my! Thank you so much, appa! You don’t know how happy I am right now.”

 

“Look how happy you are.” Mr. Kim messed Taeyeon’s hair. “Have you forgotten about your girl upstairs?”

 

“Of course not, she’s the girl of my life and I won’t ever leave her side.”

 

“I think you’re saying that because Miyoung’s not here. What if she’s here? Will you still love Tiffany?”

 

Taeyeon silenced for a while and gave his father a blank look.

 

“What?” His father asked.

 

“Well, I…don’t know.”

 

“See? That’s why I’m kind of worried with your relationship with Tiffany. I just can feel that you liked her because she’s so much like your friend but if Miyoung comes back, you’ll just put her in pain.”

 

“No, I won’t do that abeoji. Tiffany is a special girl to me and I will do my best not to hurt her.” Taeyeon insisted.

 

“After all these years, you are still the little Taeyeon that I knew.” Mr. Kim smiled.

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

The next day, Taeyeon and Tiffany is already back in Seoul. As usual, Tiffany must go to work with Jessica while Taeyeon must do all of his schedules for that day.

 

While at the office, Jessica is watching Tiffany do her work and she noticed something.

 

“Tiffany?” Jessica called out.

 

“Yes?” Tiffany gave quite a weak reply.

 

“Are you okay? I mean, you look at bit pale and you look sick.”

 

“Of course, I’m fine. Why would I be sick? All I do for these past days was work and have time with Taeyeon.” Tiffany answered back.

 

“It’s just that…”

 

“You don’t have to worry.” Tiffany stands up and walked towards Jessica. “Look, I’m fi….” Tiffany just then collapsed on the floor which made Jessica rush up to her.

 

After a while, Tiffany was brought to the nearest hospital and Jessica was really worried. She rushed to the doctor as soon as he came out.

 

“Dr. Lee, is she okay? I mean, she was fine a few days ago even yesterday but now she’s like this? What happened to her?”

 

“She’s fine but you said, she didn’t do much work these past few days, right?”

 

“Yup!”

 

“Well, I bet she’s thinking about something that it makes her stressed out. As her friend, you better ask her what’s bothering her because it affects her health.”

 

“Okay, okay. I got it. Thank you, Dr. Lee.”

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

Later that day, Taeyeon is in the middle of his schedule. He’s on his way to a broadcasting station when he receives a phone call.

 

“Hello?” Taeyeon said.

 

“What?! Is she okay now?” Sooyoung got surprised with Taeyeon’s reaction and put the car to a full stop and parked it on the side.

 

“What happened?” Sooyoung asks.

 

“Okay, okay. I’m coming now.”

 

“What? What is it? Where are we going?”

 

“Tiffany collapsed earlier and is now at the hospital.”

 

“Okay let’s go but how about your shooting?” Sooyoung asked.

 

Taeyeon looked at her and said, “I won’t be able to work properly without knowing if Tiffany’s fine or not. Please, just tell them we can’t be there today.”

 

Sooyoung nodded and turned the car around.

 

Upon arriving at the hospital, Taeyeon saw Jessica seated on a chair in the lobby.

 

“Where is she? Is she okay now?”

 

Jessica nodded. “She’s fine now and she’s still asleep.”

 

“I want to see her.” Taeyeon walked to enter the room but Jessica pulled his hand. “Eh?”

 

“Can I talk to you for a while?”

 

Taeyeon sat down beside her and asked. “Why? Is there something that I need to know?”

 

“Not really, it’s just that the doctor said that Tiffany is so stressed right now and I can’t think of any reason that would make her stressed out because at work she’s fine. I just want to ask if something happened between the two of you.”

 

“No, I mean there’s nothing wrong between us. We even had so much fun when we stayed at my father’s house. I don’t remember her telling me something that she feels stressed out.”

 

“Really? If that’s the case then maybe you could help me find out why she got stressed out that it caused her to collapse.

 

“Umm…okay I will.” Taeyeon put his hands over Jessica’s shoulder. “Don’t worry anymore, Sica. I’ll make sure this won’t happen again.” He smiled.

 

*------------------*

 

 

He enters the room and saw Tiffany sleeping like an angel on the hospital bed. He approaches her and grabbed her hand.

 

Tiffany suddenly wakes up and saw Taeyeon beside her.

 

“Fany? Are you feeling much better now?” Taeyeon asked.

 

She smiled, “Yes, I am. I feel much better when you’re around.”

 

“What happened, Fany?”

 

“I don’t know, Tae. It just came that’s why when Sica asked me if I’m okay I said yes to her because I feel really fine but when I walked towards her, I don’t know what happened next.”

 

Taeyeon caress Tiffany’s hair and asked, “The doctor said you are stressed out. You don’t look stressed out plus we had so much rest at abeoji’s house. What are you thinking? Is there something bothering you?”

 

Tiffany looked deep in Taeyeon’s eyes. “I’m fine.”

 

“Fine? I don’t think you’re fine. I can see it in your eyes that something is bothering you.”

 

She looked into Taeyeon’s eyes again very deeply. It’s like she’s trying to express herself using her eyes.

 

“What is it, Fany? Just tell it to me so that I can help you…”

 

She started tearing up and puts her other hand over her eyes.

 

“Oh? What’s wrong? Are you in pain? Tiffany, tell me!” Taeyeon asked. “Please don’t cry like that, it’s making me so confused.”

 

She tries to hold her tears back and looked at Taeyeon again. “I don’t know…”

 

“What do you mean you don’t know? Have I done something wrong?” Taeyeon wipes Tiffany’s tears.

 

“I don’t know…” Tiffany grabs and stops Taeyeon’s hands from wiping her tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry but let’s end this relationship…”


Waah! After more than a month of no update, I'm finally back and bringing you another update! ^^

I'm so sorry for not updating that much because I've been so busy with job training but no worries, it's going to end in 9 days! 

9 days and I'm back to being free all day! Wohoo! Can't wait for that day to come! ^^

Hmm...I hope everyone still remembers that story, right? 

I hope you liked the update and in a little while, I"m going to post another one. 

Don't forget to leave a comment if  you have anything to say

Thanks!

~hardwick11!~