서른두

Ambivalent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School ended normally for Minji and everyone else, except for Hyungwon. He noticed she was acting indifferent towards him but whenever he asked her she would always say that she was fine when he knew she was hiding something. He decided to follow her after the final class ended and asked her for real this time. He was determined that he wasn't going to leave until he got a satisfying answer.

So, as soon as Minji left class with her two friends towards their lockers, he trailed after them. It was a piece of cake making her talk to him, he had confidence in it. He was about to call for the girl when one of her friends spoke up first. He kept quiet, he didn't know why he was so cautious. Usually, he would just walk right to her and ignore the rest.

"I have to go, my cousins are coming." Chaeyoung said as she groaned. "It's okay, I'll wait for Changkyun. Bye girls." Minji waved at the two as Jungyeon was also in a rush because her mother told her to get home early for the day. Hyungwon smile got wider when he found that his target was all alone now. Much more appropriate for a talk.

Again, as he was about to walk over to Minji, someone else came first. He stopped on his tracks when he realised his time was cut off again by someone else. However, he got surprise at who the person turned out to be. It was Wonho. The tall male decided to just ask her about it tomorrow as he think Minji would prefer for her boyfriend to not worry about her.

"What do you mean you want a break up?"

His ears caught their conversation, which caught his attention and he stopped himself from leaving. Why is Minji asking for a break up? He wondered. He stared at Wonho who had his phone screen flashed in front of her face. Hyungwon assumed she must've messaged him that she wanted a break up. Wow, I thought only guys do that.

"I thought I told you to meet me at my house." Minji tried to sound calm as she noticed some of the students were staring and whispering at them. She didn't want to cause a scene there. She tried walking past Wonho, but the male pushed her back causing her back to collide against the lockers. Minji glared at him as she was shocked by his doings.

Hyungwon wanted to stop the two from fighting because he was afraid that Wonho might show a side of him that Minji never knew existed. Plus, hurting girls was not a gentleman thing. However, he didn't know why but he didn't move. He wasn't sure what was stopping him. Did he want to hear the reason of their break up so badly?

"People are watching, we'll talk about this somewhere else." Minji said through gritted teeth, she was already humiliated the fact that some students are watching them. "No, I want to hear i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter