스물아홉

Ambivalent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is he two timing me?"

Hyungwon immediately choked on his water causing him to cough uncontrollably. Minji patted his back until he was finally able to breathe normally. "Do you need water?" Minji asked, still patting his back even though he stopped coughing. Hyungwon handed out his palm and Minji handed him a bottle of water. "Thanks." Hyungwon said and handed her back the bottle.

"Judging from your overreact-ness, is it true?" Minji asked, she didn't want the conversation to stop. "Who?" Hyungwon asked and he made a really confused face. "Don't play with me boy. Tell me the truth." Minji said flatly. She was fed-up with all the lies she had to face. No more. She was planning to put it to an end if it was true.

"Of course not! He's out of his mind if he does that." Hyungwon flashed what seemed like a nervous grin to her. Minji didn't reply but gave him a look. She stared right into his eyes to make sure he wasn't lying. "That's not going to work." Hyungwon smiled slightly. "Don't worry, he's not cheating. You can trust me." Hyungwon flashed his teeth.

Minji pulled a bored expression and drag her attention on the whiteboard. Although there was nothing up front but she wasn't in the mood to joke around. He better be telling the truth. Minji thought. She placed a hand under her chin and stared blankly at the whiteboard. Her mind was occupied with the scene she saw yesterday, she sighed.

"Hey, Minji... "

The named girl just raised her palm as a greet because she wasn't in her delighting mood. Changkyun, and the two girls frowned when they noticed how strange she was acting. This is Minji, she was never serious.

"Minji, is something bothering you?" Jungyeon slung an arm around her friend's shoulders as she kept her books in her locker. "Nah, I'm just tired. I slept late last night." She lied. Changkyun knew that perfectly because he saw it himself that she slept quite early. So, something was bothering her. He would find that out later, because he didn't want her to feel uneasy talking about it now.

"Okay,now let's go eat!" Chaeyoung said, trying to lighten up the mood. Minji tried to keep a straight thinking, trying to not show that she was bothered but failed. The whole time of recess, everyone talked quite a lot except for her. Everyone noticed that perfectly, it was obvious. However, none of them decided to mention it as it wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter