스물 세

Ambivalent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the last week of summer and for some reasons, Chaeyoung wanted to go ice skating. Minji and Jungyeon kept questioning her why the whole time they were Skyping the day before. The girl kept insisting it would be fun and whatnot so, the two other girls had to agree.

Luckily, the ice rink wasn't packed like usual. The three girls went in and bought their tickets before putting on the skates. Jungyeon was the only one who kept complaining as she wasn't really good in skating. Chaeyoung immediately ignored her, but Minji couldn't as Jungyeon was glued to her the whole time. She was scared that she might fall like the others.

Chaeyoung, being the excited one, left the two girls on their own as she happily skated on the rink. Minji was stuck with Jungyeon who wouldn't let go of her arms the whole time they were skating. So, she taught her how to properly skate but still she wasn't ready to go on her own. That wasn't all, Chaeyoung kept teasing her as well when she passed by them.

"I am going to slit that girl's throat with my ice skate."

Jungyeon said through gritted teeth as she held onto Minji firmly. Minji couldn't help but to chuckle, there was no way Jungyeon could do that unless she could master ice skating in less than a few seconds before Chaeyoung comes. And so, they continued to skate around like that until Minji practically forced her to let go and practise on her own for a while.

After a few trials, Jungyeon was finally able to skate on her own although she couldn't keep her hands to herself. She kept wanting to hold on to something and even told Minji to not skate so far from her when Minji was literally two feet away from her. Minji then told Jungyeon to stay at a place and she skated a few metres away. She then called for her to skate towards her.

Jungyeon was hesitant, but she managed to do it. She was a few feet away from Minji when Chaeyoung decided to creep behind her and poked her sides. The girl panicked and lost her balance, causing her to hit the ice, hard. Minji immediately rushed to her aid whilst trying to hold back her laughter. Chaeyoung on the other hand would stop laughing at her friend.

"When we get out, I am going to rip her arms off." Jungyeon eyed Chaeyoung angrily as the girl skated away from them. Minji then asked her if she was fine and Jungyeon told her she didn't want to skate anymore. Minji, being the worried friend decided to tag along with her. They removed their ice skates and hung out at the arcade.

"Hey Minji, remember when I wanted to tell you something at the mall but never did?" Jungyeon asked uneasily and Minji nodded her head slowly, as she was quite worried and curious of what she was going to say next. Jungyeon didn't ask the real question directly, instead she was fidgeting with herself and avoiding eye contacts which made Minji even more anxious.

"Have Wonho been acting strangely lately?" Jungyeon asked and Minji raised her eyebrow. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter