스물 한

Ambivalent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minji, you can't keep quiet forever. You know that right?"

Changkyun sighed for the umpteenth time as he looked at the girl in front of him, who had her head down the whole time. After she cried, Changkyun decided to take her home because it would be a better place for her to tell him what happened to her. To be frank, he was surprised when Minji suddenly hugged him and cried at the street. His friends too had a confused expression on each of their faces when they looked at him.

However, none of them said anything and Changkyun continued to comfort her. He told his friends that he won't be joining them for basketball and immediately brought the crying girl home.

Now that they were finally in her house, Changkyun waited quite a while before he could find a perfect time for him to ask her about the whole thing. However, when he tried asking, she ignored him and refused to answer. Changkyun didn't have to ask, he already knew who caused it but he wanted to know what made her cry. If it was the guy, he actually found a relevant reason to despise him even more.

He didn't know why, but he noticed that Minji's relationship with her boyfriend seemed to be falling apart. Don't get him wrong, it wasn't like he wished it to happen. He was happy for her, but he never favoured her boyfriend. That's all. He heard a lot about Wonho and his friends behaviour and doings and he thought that Minji being in a relationship with him seemed tenuous.

"Minji-"

"I hate myself."

"What's that?" the male raised a brow when he heard something unpleasant came out of his friend's mouth. Minji didn't look down on the floor anymore, instead she looked at the opposite direction from where Changkyun was sitting. "Look at me and say that again." he said as he placed his right hand under her chin. He disliked it when she blamed herself for doing nothing wrong.

It was the same when she voiced out her thoughts to him about having doubts with a girl she just met, as she and her boyfriend seemed to know each other well. She then joked about herself not being pretty enough and maybe that was why he made friend with gorgeous girls. Changkyun couldn't stand it when he heard that so he blurted out something about Wonho being a cheater and she should break up with him instantly. Minji then was taken aback and they kind of fought for days, until he saved her from a snatch theft.

"Would you stop blaming yourself? Why is it all your fault?" Changkyun tried to control his emotions, but the truth is he was at the verge of exploding with all kinds of curse words he can use against her boyfriend. "Now would you please tell me what happened?" Changkyun tried asking once again, "And don't stare at your door, look at me." He said and pulled her face tenderly to face him.

"Stop crying, okay?" He said as he wiped the tears on her cheeks with both of his thumbs. Minji closed her eyes for a second and tried to recall the painful words he said to her. She didn't want to fight with her boyfriend. God no, that was the last thing she could ever wish for in a relationship. However, she wasn't expecting those kind of words from him either. It was only natural for her to feel hurt by it.

After a moment of silence, Minji finally told Changkyun everything. From her meeting with Irene and to the one that happened today. In the process, she found a tear or t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter