열두

Ambivalent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First day of the trip went fine, they went to San Giovanni. Although they had nothing much to do, but it was a very nice and not to mention a holy place. Most of the day Minji and her friends spent the day walking around the place, they went to every single spot attractions they could at San Giovanni until their legs gave up.

In the end, all three girls slept through dinner as they were super exhausted from all those walking and laughing. As for today, Mrs. Kim told them they were heading to Vatican City. Everyone especially Minji and her friends almost yelled in excitement when Mrs. Kim told the plans for today.

As Vatican City was a large place to explore, it would be the perfect oppurtunity to actually escape from the group and wander on their own. The three girls headed in the bus giddily as they can't wait to arrive at the one of the main attractions of Rome. Minji took a seat next to Changkyun as the two promised to be partners for the whole trip.

Strangely, he didn't talk a lot like they would always, yesterday. As a result, he went with his friends and Minji went with hers. She was thinking about talking to him when they get back to the hotel but she was too tired to even remember her plan. Luckily today, he seemed a lot more cheerful than yesterday. At least, they can converse with each other unlike yesterday.

When they arrived at Vatican City, the teachers had to tell the students to be quiet and keep calm. Everyone was eager to get out of the bus and head to the city. As soon as they stepped off the bus, Chaeyoung pulled Minji and Jungyeon for a picture as she loved to take photos. Minji went back to Changkyun as she witnessed he and his friends took a photo.

Mr. Park gave the same orders like yesterday's. They cannot wander out of the city, they must behave as it might ruin the school's reputation, they can't do any stupid things such as kissing because they're still students, and of course they should not damage any of the city's property. All juniors had their head nodded although none of them was listening.

After a long queue outside, they were finally inside Vatican City. Minji could see how everyone went to their own ways, juniors from her school were literally scattered in the whole city. She looked next to her, wondered where would Changkyun want to go as she, herself didn't know where to start.

"So?" Minji raised a brow.

"I think the museum looks nice, everyone else seems to be heading straight to the garden."

"Museum? Really?" Minji made a bored expression at his suggestion, museums wasn't one of her favourite places to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter