Chapter 9

House Exchange

 

Sungjong looked at his reflection for hundreds times in front of the mirror, checked himself out, made sure that everything would look perfect. He didn’t want to make a bad impression in front of Hoya and his workers.

Sungjong was wearing a yellow jacket, a white long-sleeved shirt, a tight black jeans, and black sneakers. He really looked perfect in them, especially his tight black jeans, it really showed Sungjong’s y legs’ curves perfectly.

Anyway, it was 2 days after Hoya offered the job for Sungjong. So, this is the first day Sungjong will work at Hoya’s restaurant. Sungjong had been wondering about it a lot lately, wondering what does Hoya’s restaurant look like, wondering how are Hoya’s workers’ reaction when they met Sungjong, wondering will they accept Sungjong openly, wondering how does Hoya look like when he does his job.

But, he didn’t have the answer for all of those questions. Well, accept for the last one.

‘I’m sure Hoya will look so cool when he is in work.’

Yes, Hoya has been filling his mind lately. Sungjong was not sure if he was fall in love again or not, but he was sure he is interested at Hoya, a lot.

‘By the way, is he single?’

Hoya is perfect. And he knew a perfect man never single, right?

Sungjong sighed. ‘I hope he is single though.’

Although Sungjong still was not sure about his own feeling for Hoya, but he was sure he would be so disappointed if Hoya was already taken by someone. And he did not want to be disappointed again.

*Knock, knock, knock, knock*

Suddenly, Sungjong’s train of thoughts was interrupted by the knock on his door.

‘Oh, Hoya’s finally here!’

Sungjong dashed to the door and opened it.

Hoya’s eyes widen immediately, mouth slightly opened, when he saw Sungjong, stood in front of him, looked so beautiful and y. ‘Oh my God! I must be a good person in the past, so now you sent me a beautiful angel like him in front of me. Look at him! And those beautiful legs! Hoya, calm yourself! You can’t be like this!’

Hoya didn’t realize that his stare was too intense, like he was about to stripped Sungjong’s body with his eyes, making Sungjong was a little bit uncomfortable under that stare.

“Hoya, please stop staring at me like that!” Sungjong said while he felt his face was boiling.

Hoya surprised at Sungjong’s words and immediately looked away, hiding his embarrassment. “Sorry…”

There was an awkward silence for a moment, and Sungjong decided to break it. “So, what do you think about my clothes? Do I look good?”

Hoya, who was still embarrassed, answered without looked directly at Sungjong. “Yeah, you look great.”

Sungjong pouted. “You said it without even looking at me! Are you lying to me?”

Hoya finally titled his head to look at Sungjong. “No, I’m not lying to you! You are…”

“What? Bad? Ugly? Lousy?” Sungjong interrupted.

“Of course not! You are…” Hoya stepped closer to Sungjong, and touched Sungjong’s cheek. “Gorgeous.”

Probably it was because of their close distance, or maybe because of the atmosphere around them was too romantic, or it simply because Sungjong’s mind was became a little bit crazy, well, Sungjong was not sure. But, Sungjong did it anyway. Sungjong crashed his lips to Hoya’s. At first, he was afraid Hoya would push him away, so he prepared for the worst. But, nothing like that happened. Hoya even grabbed Sungjong’s neck and deepened their kiss.

It was surprising that their lips were perfectly fit to each other, like they’ve found their missing puzzle piece.

Sungjong had to pull away first as his oxygen supplies in his lungs was empty.

“I… I’m sor-.” Sungjong muttered.

Hoya shushed Sungjong with his index finger. “No, you don’t have to be sorry. Just pretend the kiss never happened, okay?”

“O… Okay…”

No, “Okay” wasn’t the thing that Sungjong wanted to say to Hoya. That kiss was meaningful to Sungjong. How could he pretend it never happened? Why the hell Hoya even wanted him to forget their kiss? Sungjong wanted to ask it to him. But, he was a coward anyway. So, Sungjong buried that question down, left unanswered.

Hoya smiled. “Good. Now, let’s just go to my restaurant.”

Hoya tugged Sungjong’s small wrist and lead him to his car.

~~~

A/N: Both of the couples finally kissed! I had to think about 3 hours for their kissing scenes anyway! -_-