Chapter 1

House Exchange

One peaceful day in Busan, well, it wasn’t that peaceful anyway….

“Stop it, please! Sungyeol-ah, it hurts, stop!”

“Sungyeol-ssi, please, stop!”

But, Sungyeol didn’t stop.

“Yah, Woohyun, do you know how much I’m hurt, huh? This is nothing compared to my broken heart! How come you cheat on me? What is our relationship mean to you? A game? And you, Sunggyu-ssi, just shut the up, you ! You have no rights to stop me when you are one of the causes of my broken heart!” Sungyeol kept hitting Woohyun like a boxer hitting his rival.

Passerbys seemed interested in their ‘little’ fight, so they stopped and watched them, but no one had a will to stop them, too excited to know where it could have ended.

Woohyun kept trying to defend himself from his boyfriend’s nonstop hit, but it was useless because angry Sungyeol is not an easy thing to deal with. “Hey, stop, everybody’s looking at us right now! God damn it!”

“I don’t give a damn! Let them see us! Let them know how much a jerk you are!” Sungyeol raised his voice, he obviously wanted to make a scene here.

Sunggyu, who couldn’t see his work partner and oh-so-secret boyfriend got hurt and embarrassed, stepped on between Woohyun and Sungyeol. “Sungyeol-ssi, I beg you to stop hitting him! If you are a good boyfriend, you won’t let your boyfriend got hurt and embarrassed in front of people like this! But, I guess you are not a good boyfriend, huh? That’s why he is cheating on you!”

Sungyeol’s anger raised up even more after hearing Sunggyu’s words. Seriously, he is really not good at controlling his anger. “Oh, Sunggyu-ssi, so do you think you are a better boyfriend for him than me?”

“Yes, I love him so much, and I believe my love for him is bigger than yours! So I’m sure I’m way better than you, okay?” Sunggyu answered without hesitant.

Sungyeol scoffed. “Yeah, whatever, ! Take my ex-bpyfriend, I don’t care! I knew I’m the best boyfriend ever, and of course I will get a better boyfriend than you Woohyun! From now on, we are done!”

And with that Sungyeol left away from the crowd.

~~~

Meanwhile, in Seoul…

“Good morning, Jiae-ah!”

The said person, Jiae, looked up from her paper work.

“Oh, Sungjong-oppa! Good morning!” Jiae greeted Sungjong with a smile, her eyes turned to crescent-shaped.

“Is Junyoungie here? Had he have his lunch already? I made him lunch this morning.” Sungjong raise up the lunch he made.

“Yes, he is in upstairs. And no, I don’t think he has his lunch yet, he is been in his office often these days.”

Sungjong frowned. “Yeah, I know, he also comes from work very late, sometimes even around midnight!”

Jiae patted Sungjong’s shoulder, tried to calm him down. “Don’t worry, probably he is just busy with his work. I’m sure if his work is done he will be like usual again.”

“Yeah, I hope so. Anyway, I will check on him right now. Bye Jiae-ah!” Sungjong smiled and waved his hand.

“Bye Sungjong-oppa!” Jiae gave Sungjong one of her sweet smiles again. Sungjong thought all of the straight guys around the world will obviously melted seeing that smile.

Sungjong walked to Junyoung’s office with a smile on his face. He was so happy because he could meet his boyfriend again after 3 days not meeting each other.  He was also kinda busy with his own work lately.

Unfortunately, that smile swept away quickly from his face as he was about to open Junyoung’s office door. He heard something weird behind that door…

“Minwoo, gosh, why do you have to be so ing y?” Junyoung said between his makeout-session with Minwoo, his secretary.

Minwoo giggled. “What about your boyfriend?”

“No babe, you are way ier than him! You are much better than him! Trust me!”

Sungjong had enough of it. He couldn’t take it anymore. He stomped out from there angrily, tears escaped easily from his eyes. He couldn’t believe it. He couldn’t believe his 2-years-boyfrind cheat on him with his (y) secretary.

Jiae, who saw Sungjong cried, asked him. “Hey, Sungjong-oppa, what’s wrong?”

But Sungjong ignored her and kept walking away. Then, he reached out his phone from his pocket and texted Junyoung.

Keep ing your secretary, ! We are over!