Chapter 2

House Exchange

 

“Who do you think you are Woohyun? you!” Sungyeol hit his abused pillow over and over again.

“Do you think you are the best, huh? Do you think you can fool me? No, Woohyun! I swear I will find a better man! Much better than you! Do you hear that Woohyun?

Sungyeol stopped hitting his pillow suddenly.

“But I need to stay away from him for some months… Vacation sounds good! Yeah, vacation! Wait, how much should I pay for the hotel if I will stay there for months? Gosh, I will need much money! What should I do?”

Sungyeol thought for a moment…

“Hoya-hyung ever said something about, err…, house exchange? Oh, that’s a brilliant idea!”

Sungyeol dashed to his laptop and go to the house exchange website.

~~~

Sungjong cried for hours, cried his heart out, let his tears damped his pillow. But his eyes were so tired, so he stopped crying. He wiped his dried-tears all over his eyes and cheeks.

“Damn it Sungjong, he doesn’t deserve your tears! Stop being a baby!”

Sungjong still couldn’t believe his boyfriend cheated on him. How come he cheated on him anyway? What did he do wrong? Sungjong always had been a sweet boyfriend to Junyoung, yet Junyoung still choose Minwoo over him.

“I should go somewhere far from him for months.” Sungjong said to himself.

He took his laptop and checked on several vacation websites. He suddenly stumbled upon a house exchange website. There he saw a good house for him to stay, and it’s in Busan, somewhere he thought far enough from Seoul.

“Well, this house is interesting.”

Then, he sent an email to the house owner.

~~~

Several hours later, after Sungyeol offered his house at the house exchange website, he received an email from someone in Seoul.

‘That’s fast! I never thought my house is that interesting!’ Sungyeol thought.

To Sungyeol-ssi.

I’m Sungjong from Seoul. I’ve seen your house at houseexchange.com, and I’m really interested with it. I want to exchange my house with yours for 3 months. I’ve sent you my own house’s photos. If you have made a decision, please contact me soon.

Sungyeol looked at the photos that Sungjong-ssi sent him. Sungjong-ssi’s house is a lot different with his house. Sungyeol’s is a modest-design house, while Sungjong’s is a modern-design house.

Sungyeol thought for a moment. He had always wanted to have a modern-design house before, but his parents never let him to have it. So, he thought this is a chance for him to stay in a house he wanted. Moreover, he had never been to Seoul before, he had always been trapped in Busan, like a bird was trapped in a golden cage, so busy with his novel deadlines, since God-knows-when. So yeah, there was no reason for him to refuse this offer.

~~~

Sungjong got the reply soon.

To Sungjong-ssi.

I’ve seen your house’s photos, and I have to say that your house is amazing! I like it! And yes, I accept to exchange house with you. By the way, when can I move to your place?

Sungjong was so glad that this Sungyeol-ssi wanted to exchange house with him. Since he was a kid, he had always wanted to live in another place besides Seoul.

“Wait, I need to call Jiyeop-hyung first.”

Sungjong took his phone from his bag and called Jiyeop, his boss. Jiyeop picked up his phone after the third ring.

“Hey Sungjong, what’s up?”

“Hyung, I think I will not go to work for months.”

“Wait, what? Why?” Jiyeop shouted.

“God damn it, hyung! Don’t scream! My ears hurt!”

“Sorry, but seriously, why are you resigning?”

“No hyung, I’m not resigning. I’m just not working there for some months.”

“Why?”

Sungjong sighed. “I broke up with Junyoung.”

“What? When? How?” Jiyeop shouted again.

“Hyung, stop screaming! And yeah, I broke up with him just now. He cheated on me. I don’t know why he did that to me. I… I…”

“You okay, Sungjong?”

“No, I’m not. That’s why I need to calm down myself. I need a vacation, hyung! Just 3 months, okay?”

Jiyeop sighed. “Fine, but you need to come back here again, okay? You are one of my best chef, you know?”

“Okay hyung, no need to worry! Well, I need to go now, bye!”

“Bye Sungjong! Take care!”

“Take care of Hyungshik-hyung too!”

“Yah, Sungjong! Shut-“

And Sungjong hang up the phone.

“Well, I need to pack my things now, maybe I need, err…, 2 days? Yeah, I will tell Sungyeol-ssi he can move here in 3 days.”

~~~

To Sungyeol-ssi.

I need to pick up my things first. So, you can move here in 3 days.

Sungyeol smiled widely. He was so excited to move to Seoul.

“Well, I guess I should start packing too.”

~~~

A/N: So, how was this chapter? I'm sorry if this is not that good! orz