Chapter 8

House Exchange

 

It was no rain, no storm, no tornado, no typhoon, nothing like that, but Sungyeol was panic like a mad man right now.

Sungyeol got a phone call, it was from no other than Myungsoo.

‘Oh my God!’ What should I do? Should I pick it up? Wait, Sungyeol! Why are you panic like this? He probably calls you just because he needs your help or something like that. Just keep calm and pick up the phone!’

“Hello?” Sungyeol finally picked up the phone, his voice sounded hoarse a little bit.

‘I hope he doesn’t notice it’

“Hey Yeollie, are you alright? Your voice kinda hoarse.”  Myungsoo asked, worry was clearly heard in his voice.

‘, he noticed it!’

“Yeah, I’m alright. No need to worry.” Sungyeol cleared his throat. “So, why are you calling me?”

“Are you at home right now?”

“Err… Yeah…”

“Are you busy?”

“Not really, why?”

“Oh, okay then. I’m on my way to your place. I will be there in a few minutes. We will go somewhere later.”

“Wa… Wait, wh-“

And Myungsoo hang up the phone before Sungyeol could even finished his sentence.

“Yah! Myungsoo! Don’t hang up your phone! Oh God, why he didn’t tell me earlier? I should prepare myse-“

*Ding, dong, ding, dong.*

“Or not…”

Sungyeol walked to the door and opened it. Myungsoo stood there in front of him wore a dark blue sweater, white jeans, white scarf, and black sneackers. He looked perfect in Sungyeol's eyes, as usual.

“Yah, Myungsoo, why didn’t you tell me earlier that you will come here?" Sungyeol slapped Myungsoo’s arm playfully.

Myungsoo grinned. “I just wanted to give you a surprise.”

Sungyeol pouted. “I don’t like your surprise!”

 “You’re lying!” Myungsoo’s grin grew even wider.

Of course Sungyeol was lying. He loved this surprise. He loved when Myungsoo came here just to see him. But Sungyeol definitely didn’t want to show it. So, he just kept pouting.

“No, I don’t! And by the way, if you told me earlier I would have some time to prepare myself a little bit!”

Myungsoo closed the distance between them and whispered at Sungyeol’s left ear. “Don’t worry, Yeollie! You always look good to me.”

Sungyeol couldn’t hold it this time. Myungsoo’s words made him blushed immediately. Probably his face looked like a tomato already. So, he looked away from Myungsoo in an attempt to hide his reddened face. But, Myungsoo grabbed Sungyeol’s chin and titled his head to look straight at Myungsoo’s eyes.

“Don’t hide it! You are cute when you are blushing.”

They were staring at each other’s eyes for several seconds. Sungyeol noticed Myungsoo’s eyes are so deep and clear.

“Beautiful.” The word slipped from Sungyeol’s mouth.

‘Oh ’

Myungsoo cocked his eyebrow. “What?”

“No… Nothing…”

“You know what Sungyeol? You are beautiful too.”

And Myungsoo leaned forward, captured Sungyeol’s lips with his.

Before Sungyeol could even realized what was happening, Myungsoo pulled away.

“So… Sorry…” Myungsoo muttered.

‘! Sungyeol must be so mad at me right now!’ Myungsoo thought.

Myungsoo didn’t even know what was on his mind when he kissed Sungyeol just now. Sungyeol’s pouty kissable lips were so tempting for him. Myungsoo was so curious of Sungyeol’s lips taste. So yeah, he couldn’t help but kissed them. So, how was Sungyeol’s lips taste? Those lips were so sweet in Myungsoo’s opinion. He loves sweet anyway.

Sungyeol smiled nervously. “Tha… That’s okay.”

Little did Myungsoo know that Sungyeol was become so crazy right now. His heart fluttered uncontrollably and his mind kept replaying their kiss scene (yeah, although their lips merely brushed, Sungyeol still thought it was a kiss).

‘Holy Jesus! He kissed me! Myungsoo kissed me! Oh my God, if this is a dream, don’t you even dare to wake me up right now!’

Sungyeol pinched his hand secretly. And he felt hurt.

‘This is not a dream! The kiss was real! And damn it, his lips are so soft! That Yoona girl is so lucky to have Myungsoo! By the way, why the hell did Myungsoo kiss me when he has a girlfriend?’

Sungyeol pathetically tried to change the topic to decrease the tension between them. “So, err… where will we go now?”

“You will see it later.”

Then, Myungsoo grabbed Sungyeol’s hand and guided him to his car.

‘And now he is grabbing my hand. Gosh, Myungsoo, stopped giving me a false hope!’