Chapter 29 (HoJong's Final Chapter)

House Exchange

 

The Greek history revealed that winter was when the goddess Persephone would be taken by Hades to the underworld and her mother, the goddess of spring and the harvest, would grieve and nothing on earth would grow. And that was why winter was always cold, dark, and empty, despite of the beautiful snowflakes that fell down only in this season, made it became the least favorite season for some people.

What people complained the most about this season was the winter’s cold air, they couldn’t stand the coldness that crept up around their body, made they shivered for a whole night. To dodge themselves from it, some of people would cuddle up with his lover on the bed, radiating each other’s heat. While the single one would just simply sat on their couch, drank their hot chocolate, and mourned over their empty hearts. Just like what Sungjong did.

But, everything he did was interrupted by a sudden knock on his door, made him immediately got up from his seat to greet whoever it was behind the door.

Much to Sungjong’s surprise, the one who was stood at his front door was Hoya. What an unexpected guest he was having now.

What made Sungjong shocked even more was Hoya’s “wise” move. Hoya crashed their lips together at a sudden, desperately kissed Sungjong like he was going to eat Sungjong’s mouth fully. Although Sungjong admitted that he always liked rough kisses, and the fact that his lower-part was a little bit hard right now, but still he pushed Hoya away from him. He needed an explanation about this before it could be gone too far.

“Are you crazy, Hoya?” He asked, slightly panted because of the lack of oxygen supplies.

Hoya stared directly at Sungong’s eyes, made him shivered a little bit. “Yeah, I’m going crazy because of you, Sungjong.”

Sungjong bit inside of his mouth to hide a smile as he heard Hoya’s words. No, he shouldn’t let this stupid smile crack at this time.

Then, Sungjong changed the subject. “Why are you here now, huh?”

“I need to talk to you.”

Sungjong scoffed. “No, Hoya. There is nothing to talk about again. You will be with Dongwoo and I will find myself a new boyfriend, got it? Now go and don’t ever come back anymore!”

Sungjong was about to push Hoya away to the door, but Hoya was much faster. He pinned Sungjong against the wall and trapped Sungjong’s body between his long arms.

“What are you doing?” Sungjong wiggled himself, tried to escape from Hoya’s trap.

Hoya leaned down until their faces were about 2 inches apart. “Listen to me, Sungjong.”

Hoya’s breath ghosting Sungjong’s mouth, made his lower-part even more hurt than it used to be. But, still he could manage to snap at Hoya (he himself wondered how he still could do it). “There is nothing for me to listen, okay? Now, le-“

“For ’s sake, stop talking and listen to me!” Hoya shouted and Sungjong immediately shut his mouth.

Hoya continued. “I broke up with Dongwoo.”

Sungjong’s eyes widen. “What? How co-“

“I said stop talking and just listen to me!” Hoya shouted again, interrupted everything that Sungjong was about to say.

Hoya took a deep breath before he continued again. “It was him who wanted to break up with me first, okay? He said he knew that I never love him as a boyfriend, but only just as bestfriend, and he also knew the one who I truly love is you. So, he decided to let me go.”

After a moment of silence, Sungjong decided it was the best time for him to speak again. “You could just denied it and be with Dongwoo again.”

“What’s the point of that, Sungjong? What’s the point to be with someone you don’t even love?”

“Maybe you just need more time to fall for him.”

Hoya scoffed at Sungjong’s words. “How many years do you think I’ve dated Dongwoo? 7 ing years! Is 7 years not enough?”

“Then, maybe you just don’t realize it.”

Hoya rolled his eyes. “Why are you so stubborn to hook me up with Dongwoo, huh? The one I love is you. And I knew you love me too. So, why can’t we just be together?”

“I don’t want to take someone’s man, okay?”

“Didn’t you hear what I said just now? I broke up with Dongwoo. I’m single now.”

“But, don’t you know that Dongwoo loves you so much?”

“It would be one-sided love. It would be more hurt when he knew that my body is with him but my heart is somewhere else, right? I knew you don’t want Dongwoo to be hurt, and I don’t want it too, he is my bestfriend.  So, I think it’s the best for us to just end this relationship.”

“And what would he think if we are together? He would hate me even more!”

“He doesn’t hate you, Sungjong! He was the one who gave me motivation to chase you down here. He wouldn’t do that if he hates you.”

“Maybe he just pretended to like me.”

“Dongwoo isn’t like that. He would honestly tell me if he doesn’t like someone.”

There was some silence hung in the air. Hoya was waiting for Sungjong’s response, while Sungjong was thinking again about Hoya had said before. It was right. People should be in a relationship with the one they love, not the one they pity. Maybe Hoya could pretend that he never love Sungjong. But, it would hurt both of them, right? Hoya would get hurt because he should forget about his own love, while Dongwoo would get hurt because Hoya never told him the truth of his feeling.

 Hoya finally retreat his hands from the wall. “So, Sungjong, what do you say?”

“Huh?” Sungjong finally snapped out from his thoughts.

Hoya scratched the back of his neck absentmindedly. “You know what I mean.”

“No, I don’t know what you mean.” Sungjong smirked teasingly. Of course he knew what Hoya meant.

Hoya groaned at Sungjong’s slyness. “Gosh, why do I even fall in love with a person like you?”

Sungjong giggled. “Nobody can resist me.”

Hoya rolled his eyes.  “Whatever, Sungjong McCocky!”

“Hey, I’m just stating a fact here! Nobody can resist a natural beauty like me, you know?”

Sungjong was anticipated to hear the next Hoya’s response. But, what he could get wasn’t word, all he got was a rough kiss from Hoya. Much rougher that the first kiss they had just now. Maybe it was the roughest kiss Sungjong got in his whole life. And Sungjong couldn’t help but think how rough Hoya would be in bed. Sure, he liked rough , but he always hated the back-soreness that he would get in the morning.

Hoya pulled away from the kiss first.

“And nobody could resist at prince charming like me.” Hoya said between his pants, while a wide-grin plastered on his face.

Sungjong snorted. “Oh, please! You are not even good enough to be a prince!”

“Oh, really?” Hoya leaned in closer to Sungjong again. “Let me show my good skill to you, princess!”

Then, Hoya captured Sungjong’s lips in a rough kiss one more time. And now Sungjong was really sure that he wouldn’t be able to get up from his bed tomorrow.

~~~

A/N: This fic finally ends! Sorry if this fic is not as good as you expected. This was my first chaptered-fanfic, I only wrote drabbles before. So yeah... orz

Anyway, I made a new MyungYeol and HoJong fic! ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/139485/the-great-escape-infinite-myungyeol-hoyasungjong-hojong