FALL IN LOVE WITH ME ON THE 15TH SUMMER

15 SUMMERS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

All throughout the trip, Jiyong and Taeyeon didn’t talk anymore and the latter is having cold sweats in nervousness.

She is 26 years old but she never had a boyfriend because she focused on her job. And right now, the ever experienced Kwon Jiyong is asking her for . How the hell will she know how to have ?

Suddenly, she wanted to back out but how? By jumping out of the car?

Moments later, Taeyeon thought she fell out of her seat when Jiyong stopped at a hotel. She planned to run but she will look stupid so she just followed him until they reached a suite room.

That time, Taeyeon thought she can’t walk properly so she sat down the couch and cleared .

“W-why did you bring me here?” She nervously asked.

*

Jiyong sensed Taeyeon’s nervousness so he secretly smirked. He doesn’t have any idea if she’s faking it or not but whatever, he needed to scare her by showing a devil side.

He told her he’s going to get from her but of course he won’t do that. He was just testing how far she can go for this stupid plan.

That’s why they’re in the place.

So he walked in her direction faking a look filled with desire.

Maybe she was surprised because she stood up.

“Do you know how much mess you’ve caused? You’re ruining my life and my relationship with my mother. So if you keep insisting, why not make the most out of it?” He said while walking towards her with a devil look.

*

Taeyeon thought she will collapse any minute. Jiyong is getting closer and closer and all she can do was to move backwards until she already reached the wall and he saw him smirked devilishly.

While walking towards her, she heard Jiyong talked.

“Do you want it rough or gentle?” He asked.

Seriously, Taeyeon wanted to cry right at that moment but if she continues to show like this, Jiyong will know her weakness and she wouldn’t succeed.

And just that time when she thought of countering, Jiyong already reached her. He leaned closer until his face is only a few inches away from her so again, she lost her strength to fight. Add the fact that her heart is beating so fast because of an unknown reason.

“I’m waiting for your answer, baby.” Jiyong said huskily that she covered her face.

Taeyeon knew that she was so stupid for doing that but this will be her first kiss, it should be something special.

*

When Taeyeon covered her face, Jiyong smirked in victory so he ended his act for a while.

“Why?” He asked.

She removed her hands from her face.

“You know, uhm, don’t you think it’s too early for this? I mean it’s too fast, we aren’t married yet.” She said.

He laughed sarcastically.

“Seriously, you’re talking about pace? I met you only once or twice 15 freaking years ago then here you are telling me you’re my fiancé. How do you call that then?” He asked.

She somewhat thought of an answer and came up with the lamest one.

“It’s because we’re meant to be, period.” She said.

 

 “Say that’s true, so this is reasonable, right?” He said.

“Y-Yes but not now!” She exclaimed.

But he smirked in mockery again.

“Now, two days from now, five days from now, it’s just the same. Come to think of it, I won’t lose that much. You’re beautiful you can actually be worth it.” He said starting his game again.

“Thank you.” She said in confusion.

That time, Jiyong seriously wanted to laugh. For the first time, he wanted to laugh a real laugh because of her. Hell, he’s starting to be amused but he just won’t show it.

“What the hell?” He said.

“You said I’m beautiful so thank you.” She said.

“Stop acting cute, it doesn’t look good on you. It’s annoying. And why are you acting like a frightened little shy anyway?” He asked.

*

Because I’m a freaking ! Taeyeon wanted to shout that to stop this man from insulting her but she just won’t say that. It will ruin her tinniest chance if Jiyong finds out she’s inexperienced.

So she held herself and talked.

“W-who says I’m frightened and shy? And who says I’m a v-? Just wait ‘til we make love and you’re gonna lose your mind.” She said.

He raised his eyebrows.

“Who says about making love? We aren’t going to do that. We’ll screw in hell, not make love.” He said.

At that moment, Taeyeon thought this man’s really rude. His mom’s right.

“But we’re not in hell.” She said.

“We are, you’re a she-devil. Just stop talking, will you? Just do more of that in bed.” He said.

Being inexperienced, Taeyeon became confused. She asked herself if needs a conversation because she really has no idea.

“Is it necessary to talk during ?” She innocently asked only to realize that what she said was so stupid.

She secretly grimaced.

*

Jiyong doesn’t have a slightest idea if this woman is acting innocent whatsoever but she’s starting to sound funny that he’s actually forcing himself not to laugh.

“What?” He asked.

“I mean it should only be sounds of pleasure. You couldn’t talk in pleasure.” She said in defense.

But this conversation is really taking so long that they’re running around in the orbit of the earth so he started to scare her again.

“Shut up, Taeyeon.” He said then he leaned closer again to kiss her.

Until their lips are only an inch away.

He saw her close her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop! I don’t know how to kiss!” She shouted.

Upon hearing that word, Jiyong froze so Taeyeon removed herself from their position.

 

*

Taeyeon’s heart is beating so fast that she thought she couldn’t breathe. She was so close to having her first kiss but she really can’t do it.

She looked at Jiyong who seemed to be in awe.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” He said.

Oh no, is this her end? Is this the end of everything? No, she’s not in the lion’s den anymore so she shouldn’t give up.

“Yes, of course, I’m kidding you. How can that be possible, right? But no matter how expert I am in that thing, I’ll still wait until the night of our marriage.” She said.

With a suspecting look, Jiyong asked her a question.

“You aren’t a , right?” He asked in suspicion.

Taeyeon didn’t know what to say. She couldn’t say she’s a . No.

“No! I did it one hundred times.” She said then she secretly winced.

“What a .” He said.

? The man is really so mean.

“Hey! Stop talking like that. There’s something more important than today.” She said.

 

*

Jiyong raised his eyebrows. So what could be more important than ?

“And what is that?” He asked.

To Jiyong’s amusement, she got her bag and put out a notebook and a pen then sat on the couch.

“We need to fall in love.” She firmly said.

With that, Jiyong burst out laughing. Now, he couldn’t take it anymore.

“What the ?” He said in between laughs.

Taeyeon smiled.

“I’m glad I made you laugh. That could be a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter