MOVING ON AT THE END OF THE 15TH SUMMER

15 SUMMERS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Have you ever felt so dizzy that you feel like you’re so light and that any moment you’ll collapse? That’s what Taeyeon is feeling now.

And she doesn’t know how to describe the pain she feels that moment. Like if you’re going to ask her how would she rate her pain on the scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, she’ll answer 100. Obviously, because her tears are welling.

Somehow, she anticipated this moment. She anticipated that Jiyong’s still going to choose Kiko but it’s different now that she’s already in the actual situation.

From the moment she entered the room, she immediately fixed her stuffs leaving all the things given by Jiyong’s family. That’s it, she’s not going to wait for Kiko anymore. Why would she hold on to someone very willing to let her go? It’s just pointless to stay.

And though she feels bad for Mrs. Kwon, she’s sure she’ll understand. Everyone will understand.

But where will she go?

To Jeonju?

Most importantly, where will she live?

She sighed in frustration. With a broken heart, she still needs to think of her physiologic needs. How unfair could that be?

So feeling so tired, she lied down the bed and unconsciously, she fell asleep.

 

*

It should have been a peaceful morning but a noise is heard from outside the house. The sound of the doorbell continuously rang, and a loud scandalous voice continues to shout.

That made Taeyeon awake.

Today, she’ll be leaving the place she called home for the past month but she wondered what the noise could be so she immediately went to the bathroom, fixed herself and went outside the room.

Only for to drop.

She saw her…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She saw Kiko.

 

 

“I knew it! I knew it! It was stupid for me to trust you!” Kiko kept on shouting while hitting Jiyong’s chest, who’s not complaining at all accepting everything instead.

Taeyeon froze that she suddenly didn’t know whether to stay or go back to the room.

But the crying Kiko saw her then glared at her like a devil. She stopped hitting Jiyong then ran towards her, grabbed her hair and slapped her on both cheeks.

“You !” She shouted with a voice full of anger. “You ambitious !”

But before she can do more, Jiyong grabbed her and hugged Taeyeon to protect her.

 

*

Jiyong was so shocked to see Kiko early in the morning with her luggage and everything. So meaning, she’s back.

But really, she had to come back at the wrong time.

Without allowing him to say anything first, she started hitting and shouting at him. He doesn’t have any idea who told her about what’s happening but he accepted every pain coming from her. He deserved it.

But he isn’t going to allow her to hurt Taeyeon so recovering from his astonishment, he ran towards the two women.

He grabbed Kiko and slightly pushed her then he hugged Taeyeon who was obviously shocked.

“Are you okay?” He asked her who is not moving even a bit.

Then in disbelief, Kiko pulled him out of the hug and slapped him.

“ you, Jiyong! You’re asking if she’s okay? What about me? I’m not okay! I’m ing not okay!” She shouted at the top of her lungs.

Jiyong doesn’t know what to feel that time. He’s so torn between comforting Kiko and protecting Taeyeon. This is all his fault.

“Kiko, I’ll explain. Just don’t touch her. Please.” Jiyong pleaded.

Kiko smirked while shaking her head in disbelief.

“Ha! Now you’re protecting her? You’re a ing cheater! And you !” She said facing Taeyeon again. “What did you do to make my boyfriend like you? You’re not even beautiful! What, you’re doing wonders on his bed temporarily? Well, guess what? Stop hoping he’s sticking with you because I’m back. So you.. “ she continued pointing at her. “You can get out, you cheap pathetic !”

“Kiko, I said stop! Shut up!” Jiyong shouted not able to take Kiko’s words.

Somehow, he’s in doubt whether she’s the woman he has loved for the past few years. But at the same time, he thought maybe it’s acceptable since he just cheated on her. But she’s being too much.

“No! Don’t ask me to shut up, I’ve just been cheated! And you, you’ve got no taste, Jiyong. You’ve cheated with this kind of woman, yuck! This is very insulting!” Kiko exclaimed looking so disgusted.

*

Taeyeon wanted to cry because this is undoubtedly the first time this happened to her but seeing this woman insulting her this much, she isn’t gonna let herself look pathetic.

“Shut up or I’ll break up with you! Don’t say bad things about her, you hear me?” Jiyong said again.

Well, he has been protecting her since Kiko arrived but instead of being glad, she felt like a weakling. And she doesn’t want them to see her that way.

Jiyong looked at her with concern looking like he’s gonna ask her again if she’s okay but she stopped him and faced Kiko.

Then she fixed her beautiful long hair.

“You know what, you’re pretty. In fact, very pretty. But your mouth stinks. And you’ve got no manners while I do. Because no matter how much I want to pull all your fake shiny hair out of your head, I just won’t. And flash update, you can have your boyfriend back. You look good together. A coward and a .” She said with a voice exuding confidence.

Kiko was dumbfounded. Maybe she thought the ugly girl she’s talking to isn’t going to fight back.

Now it was Jiyong’s turn. And even though her heart is killing her to do this, she knew this was the time to stop.

“And you, we officially end the deal here. Nice meeting you on the 15th summer, Kwon Jiyong. Congratulations for being the first person to break my heart.” She said while looking straight at Jiyong’s eyes.

She saw something like pain in his eyes but she ignored it.

And she walked out leaving the two.

 

*

Taeyeon went inside the room to get her things. She didn’t care if she didn’t take a bath yet. What’s important is she must get out of that place before she allows herself to cry like a baby due to the pain she’s carrying.

She went outside the room at walked straightly towards the door but Jiyong stopped her.

“Taeyeon, I’m sorry. Let’s talk.”  He said looking sincerely hurt with what’s happening.

But Kiko stood up and started nagging again.

“Talk?! No, you get out of here, !” She shouted.

“Kiko!” Jiyong stopped her.

But Taeyeon just looked at them with a bored expression then without a word, she left the house.

 

*

Jiyong was frozen in his position. Little by little, he’s regretting his decision to choose Kiko. Little by little, his feelings are becoming clearer. But it’s late. He’s late. He already hurt Taeyeon.

Yeah, Omma. You’re right, and I’m gonna say this: I SHOULD’VE LISTENED TO YOU.

Jiyong let out a sigh then started walking out of the house but Kiko grabbed his arm.

“No, you’re not going anywhere! You know what, I’m so insulted. Jiyong, look at me. You cheated on me because of her? Gosh! She looked so cheap.” Kiko exclaimed in disbelief.

Jiyong glared at her to her surprise.

“What?” She asked showing a little fear in her eyes.

“Stop saying bad things about her.” Jiyong darkly said.

Now, feelings of wanting to comfort Kiko has just gone away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter