ORIGINAL PAIRS ON AND BEFORE THE 15TH SUMMER

15 SUMMERS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

 

The students and the other teachers started touring the island and only the four stupid people are left.

They were in a restaurant resting for a while after having some snacks. Of course, Jiyong made sure he’s sitting with Yoona in front of Taeyeon and Seunghyun.

But from the time they started eating until they finished, no one talked except him and Yoona trying very hard to make the other two jealous. They should pretend that they’ve moved on from everything though to be believeable. Jiyong started with Seunghyun.

“Hyung, though you didn’t say sorry for punching me, I forgive you. Let’s forget everything and move on.” Jiyong said in a serious face.

Seunghyun looked at Taeyeon first who’s concentrating on her phone. The he just nodded with a simple apology.

“I’m sorry too. For every pain I caused you, Seunghyun. But since the world is small for us and you’ve moved on, I hope we can all be friends.” Yoona added.

Whoa, this girl is really cooperating, Jiyong thought to himself.

But Seunghyun just nodded making Yoona frown.

Wait, whaaaaat? Why aren’t they acting jealous?

Under the table, Yoona kicked Jiyong’s foot as if asking for rescue.

“Yeah, so we’re all okay. Yoong, let’s go fishing.” Jiyong suggested as he tried another plan, while looking excitedly at Yoona.

“Sure. Taeyeon, you and Seunghyun can come too.” Yoona answered facing the two people mentioned.

“Huh? Ah, yeah. Sure. Maybe later though, Seunghyun and I will just walk by the beach. C’mon.” Taeyeon confusedly answered then she pulled Seunghyun by the hand.

Jiyong’s eyes widened with the gesture that he almost followed them had not Yoona pulled him.

“You’re not ruining your own plan, are you?” She asked with a frowning face.

He grimaced but helplessly, he continued with their plan.

“Let’s go.” He replied as he held her hand to go the fishing village near the restaurant they’re in.

 

*

While Yoona and Jiyong went to the fishing village, Taeyeon and Seunghyun stayed on the beach silently shooting daggers to the two flirting creatures.

With arms crossed, Taeyeon’s anger meter is slowly rising.

“He’s such a flirt! Tell me, tell me! How can I give a chance to that?” Taeyeon asked fuming in anger while walking back and forth remembering how she thought of giving her and Jiyong a chance to finally be together.

But it seems like she’s not alone in her boat.

“Look at Yoona. She told me she didn’t move on yet but look at her flirting back with Jiyong!” He replied ignoring Taeyeon’s remarks.

Then Taeyeon hit his arm.

“Yah, that’s because you’re so slow. And you’re so mean to her that’s why she moved on with the flirt and liar Jiyong.” She said with a grimace.

Seunghyun sighed in frustration.

“It’s partly your fault too. If you only gave a chance to Jiyong earlier, they wouldn’t turn to each other.” Seunghyun countered with the same expression while secretly looking at the two fishing each other!

“That’s because I thought you really loved me, you punk.” She replied in defeat.

That same moment, Taeyeon saw Seunghyun who silently cursed so she turned her head and looked at the two who’s very sweet with each other.

“Oh no they’re not doing that!” She exclaimed to the obviously jealous Seunghyun.

*

Meanwhile, the schemers are having fun with their plan.

Both of them are smiling to each other as if they’re both each other’s apple of the eye.

“What’s happening over there?” Yoona asked still keeping her happy and “attracted-to-Jiyong” look event though she couldn’t see Taeyeon and Seunghyun.

But Jiyong’s smile is just victorious.

“See my smile? That’s how positive this is. Your Seunghyun is dying of jealousy out there.” He confidently said as he playfully pinched Yoona’s nose.

Yoona rolled her eyes.

“Such a best actor. What about your Taeyeon?” She asked again in a teasing tone.

Jiyong smiled. His Taeyeon?

“I have a feeling my Taeyeon’s nagging your Seunghyun.” He replied.

Yoona raised her eyebrow with a nod but suddenly wore a worried look the next.

 “Hey, won’t we go far in this?” She worriedly asked.

“I don’t know but let’s keep our fingers crossed.” He shrugged his shoulders as he secretly glanced to the two again and thought of something. “Hey Yoong, can you act a little? Can you act like you’re having some kind of headache?” He added looking like an evil schemer.

“Huh?” She asked with a frown.

“Pretty please.” Jiyong begged with puppy eyes.

Yoona rolled her eyes before following his order. To add to the effect, she also leaned her head on his shoulders.

*

Seunghyun and Taeyeon’s eyes widened in shock as both started to make funny angry faces unconsciously.

“Yah, look at Yoona. She’s leaning on Jiyong’s shoulder. Oh my God, they’re dating!” Taeyeon exclaimed as she pulled Seunghyun’s shirt.

Seunghyun took a deep breath and harshly sighed but something like doubt started growing inside him. Seriously, would they really be that fast?

“You know what, this is not happening. C’mon, I know they’re up to something. They want to play? Then let’s play.” Seunghyun said then she pulled Taeyeon to go to the fishing place.

*

Moments later, all four of them were there. One one side, Jiyong and Yoona are standing beside each other holding a fishing rod while Seunghyun and Taeyeon stood on the other side.

“Oh hyung, you’re here too?” Jiyong innocently asked mentally smiling like a child given some lollipops.

Seunghyun nodded.

“Taeyeon wants to try fishing. I couldn’t resist her cuteness. Right, Tae?” Seunghyun said looking sweetly to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon frowned for a while then got Seunghyun’s plan the next second.

“Of course, I know you love me.” She said with a pout then pulled Seunghyun to start fishing.

 

*

Jiyong and Yoona were dumbfounded for a while that they had to talk with their eyes and mind. Jiyong’s look was like: “What the hell is with that cheesy line?”

And Yoona was like: “I don’t know! You tell me!”

Fortunately, luck is on Yoona’s side when she caught a fish.

“Ji, I caught something!” She exclaimed excitedly like a child. Well, she was really happy that she caught a fish.

“Wow, baby. How can you be so perfect in everything?” Jiyong commented sounding like a lovesick admirer.

Yoona almost puked with Jiyong’s cheesiness. But yeah, she remembered she needed to act.

“And you’re liking the perfection?” She teased.

Jiyong laughed and she swore she could’ve laughed as well realizing how childish they are.

“Can I say yes?” Jiyong said suddenly in a serious tone.

Whoa, this guy can really act.

 

*

On the other side, Taeyeon wasn’t able to control herself and pinched Seunghyun.

“Aww. That hurt. Don’t be too obvious.” Seunghyun hissed controlling himself to death not to punch Jiyong.

How dare him!

“Hey, do something.” Taeyeon whispered like a child.

“Wait, I’m thinking. Okay, touch my face, act sweet and everything. Go!” Seunghyun whispered back.

Taeyeon thought for a while then got her hanky from her pocket to wipe Seunghyun’s face.

“Oh, you’re sweating. Come here.” Taeyeon said raising her voice a little to make sure the two would hear her.

 

*

Yoona motioned Jiyong to look at the two using her eyes.

“What are they trying to do? Are they serious on that?” Yoona whispered.

Jiyong couldn’t concentrate seeing Taeyeon wiping Seunghyun’s face. Seems like his plan is backfiring on him.

“. I wish it was me.” He longingly said but returned to his usual expression the next moment. “Let’s continue.” He commanded.

On.

“Yah, are you asking me out, Jiyongie?” Yoona flirtily asked as she playfully hit Jiyong that he swore he would’ve laughed to death if only they’re not on acting mode.

“Isn’t this a date yet?” He replied back with a chuckle as he caressed Yoona’s cheek.

 

*

Taeyeon, on her both eyes, witnessed how flirt Jiyong is and she reached her boiling point.

“That’s it. That flirt.” Taeyeon hissed clenching her teeth as she started walking towards Jiyong and Yoona.

“Yah, wait.” Seunghyun stopped her but was late since he has his own issues that m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter