15 SUMMERS

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

12 -year-old girl Kim Taeyeon saved the life of a 13-year-old Kwon Jiyong from a supposed kidnapping way back.

 

And just like a typical Kwon, little Jiyong didn't want any debt. Most especially his life.

 

So he laid down a promise to the girl.

 

A promise that will take place after 15 summers.

 

So what will he do if after that time, a pretty lady knocks at his doorstep telling him she's his fiance?

Foreword

"Today's my last day here and I want to pay you. How much?" the 13-year-old Jiyong asked.

 

"I'm not asking for anything in return." the 12-year-old Taeyeon answered.

 

"I don't want to have any debt and you saved my life. You're poor so why don't you want money?" He asked.

 

"Your money can't buy my pride." She answered firmly.

 

"How old are you?" He asked.

 

"12. Why?" She asked.

 

"Give me a pen." He said.

 

The little boy marked his thumb using the pen then placed his thumbmark in a paper.

 

"15 summers from now, find me. And if you aren't married by then, I'll marry you and give you all the riches in the world." He said.

 

 

 

------------

A/N: Hello again! Hahahahaha. I'll try a little angst this time with a non-idol characters of our GTAE. I hope you can support this too like my other stories :)

I'll try to update this together with "Looking Back, Moving Forward"

 

Thank you so much!

 

GTAE Fighting!