MOMENTARY HAPPINESS ON THE 15TH SUMMER

15 SUMMERS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

Taeyeon woke up with Tiffany’s voice.

“Tae! Wake up, oh my God, I can’t breathe!” Tiffany shouted as she literally pulled Taeyeon out of the bed.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked in a sleepy voice.

“Tada!” Tiffany excitedly said.

Taeyeon frowned when Tiffany showed her a small bouquet of paper roses.

“Tiff, did you wake me up just to show me what Youngbae gave you? I’m so sleepy.” Taeyeon complained as she readied herself to go back to bed again.

But Tiffany pulled her.

“What are you talking about? These aren’t mine!” Tiffany said.

Taeyeon frowned again. Maybe she’s really sleepy that she’s not getting what Tiffany’s saying.

“Huh?” She asked in confusion.

Tiffany handed her the bouquet.

“Special delivery for you, Kim Taeyeon-ssi.” Tiffany said with a smile.

With little hesitation, she got the bouquet from Tiffany. Who would give her that? Jiyong? Maybe not. Then she thought that maybe Seunghyun did knowing how sweet and thoughtful he is.

“From Seunghyun?” Taeyeon confirmed.

Tiffany playfully hit Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Hey, that’s from Mr. Kwon. A bit corny, I know, but, it’s the thought that counts, right?” Tiffany said then she squealed again.

Taeyeon’s mouth dropped. How in the world did Jiyong do this?

Then she remembered yesterday. He told her that maybe he likes her and it gave her a little light. To be honest, she’s still isn’t sure about what to do after this trip but deep inside her, she wants to give herself a chance to open up to Jiyong. Maybe, just maybe, there’s still a chance for the both of them.

She finally smiled as she opened the note enclosed.

Jiyong: Don’t laugh. This is very difficult to make.

Awwwww. That was sweet. Well, maybe not, but for her, it is.

And maybe too, she’s really smiling like crazy because Tiffany noticed her.

“So what’s up with that smile?” Tiffany teased as she went closer to her to take a peek at the note.

Taeyeon closed it immediately.

“Secret. Your brother is crazy.” Taeyeon said.

Tiffany pouted because she wanted to read the note.

“Hmp. Fine. But, I must say, finally my stupid brother is seeing sense.” Tiffany commented.

But out of the blue, Taeyeon remembered Jiyong’s girlfriend and her conscience is starting to kill her. So unknowingly, her smile faded.

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany asked.

“Kiko.” She said.

“It’s none of your business anymore, Tae. If my brother really likes you, then he’ll break up with her. And everyone will be happy. Maybe you’re not meant to quit, anyway. Oh my goodness, wait, I’m gonna call my mom.” Tiffany said then she left Taeyeon alone to call Mrs. Kwon.

 

*

Moments later, everyone’s now in the restaurant having breakfast.

And Jiyong thought he did something crazy that morning. He didn’t know what came into his mind as well when he woke up early to make origami paper roses for Taeyeon before she wakes up.

He didn’t even make such gestures for Kiko. With that, he remembered his girlfriend again and how thankful he is that she’s so busy with her catwalks and photo shoots.

Jiyong decided to stop thinking about stuffs then he suddenly doubted if Taeyeon received the roses knowing Tiffany’s forgetfulness. So he texted her.

Jiyong: Did you receive it?

She saw Taeyeon startled and he thought it was cute. Maybe because of the vibration from his message.

He saw her read the message and smiled. But she didn’t look at him.

Then moments later, he received a response.

Taeyeon: Yeah. It’s so ugly. :P

He smiled. Knowing Taeyeon, of course, that wasn’t true.

Jiyong: *dull face*

*

Taeyeon’s trying so hard to stop herself from smiling because Jiyong’s only in front of her.She replied. Emoticon battle, baby.

Taeyeon: *kiss*

Beep.

Jiyong: *puke*

Taeyeon: *crying*

Jiyong: *rotfl*

Taeyeon: *angry*

Jiyong: *cheeky*

Taeyeon: *talktothehand*

Then she heard Jiyong laugh which made everyone look at him.

“Yah hyung! Eat your breakfast first, stop texting Kiko.” Seungri said which made everyone laugh.

“Ah, yeah.” Jiyong said then he kept his phone and continued eating.

Cute.

But Taeyeon didn’t notice that someone from that table is aware that it’s not Kiko whom Jiyong is texting.

 

*

After breakfast and a short rest, they decided to go horseback riding.

“Do you know how to ride a horse, Tae?” Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon shook her head in embarrassment. Actually, being the breadwinner that she was before, she didn’t have a chance to do these kinds of things and even go to different beautiful places.

“That’s okay, Taeyeon. You can ride with either Jiyong or Seunghyun-hyung.” Youngbae suggested.

Tiffany received a slight pinch from Tiffany.

“You can go with Jiyong, Taeyeon. He’s a better rider than me.” Seunghyun said.

Everyone looked at Seunghyun after that then he gave a “What’s wrong?” look and rode his horse.

Seungri followed. Then Tiffany and Youngbae.

And Jiyong and Taeyeon were left again.

“Thank you for the roses. They were cute.” Taeyeon said.

 

*

Jiyong nodded and acted cool but in truth, he was very embarrassed when he remembers his effort in making them.

“Yah, let’s go. Ride.” Jiyong commanded to channel his embarrassment.

Taeyeon wrinkled her nose.

“Actually, I’m a little afraid. Can I just wait for you here?” She said in hesitation.

Jiyong frowned.

“No way. There are wild animals here. It’s not safe to be alone.” Jiyong said.

Wild animals, Jiyong? Really? How lame. Just admit that you don’t want Seunghyun to go back and let Taeyeon ride with him if you leave her.

“But I don’t know how to.” She said.

“You’ll be fine. I’m here.” Jiyong assured.

So with that, Jiyong helped Taeyeon ride the horse then he hopped in after.

Moments later, they were already enjoying the view. But Jiyong is a little uncomfortable. Well, not and because he’s with Taeyeon. With a “so-close” contact, Jiyong’s doing everything to distract himself from inhaling Taeyeon’s scent, hugging her and other stuffs. Again, why he’s feeling this way, no one knows but himself.

Good thing Taeyeon started the conversation.

“You know, I want to get married here.” Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon’s sweet voice and sweet scent aren’t helping Jiyong at all.

But he tried so hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter