I missed you

The bridge

"Hyung,I can't sleep"a voice whispered into my room.For awhile I thought it was a ghost so O stiffened.Then I saw my little brother in the doorway looking like he was about to cry."Come here"I said gently while patting a spot on the bed beside me.He shut the door and quietly sat on the bed I ruffled his blonde hair and rubbed his back soothingly.He seemed surprised at this skinship but then let it go instantly.I missed doing this to him."I know you're gonna miss them Jongie."I told him and hugged him by my side.He sobbed and put his head on my shoulder while I calmed him down."Hyung,can I sleep here?"he asked me.Oh dear"Yeah sure"He lay beside me while I hugged him protectively and soon he fell asleep.While he was asleep,I sent a quick text to mom and dad to let them know Jongin's here.After texting,I couldn't help but melt at his cute and peaceful face.I kissed him on the forehead and fell asleep myself.Oh my how I missed you Jongin,tell me of how you escaped when you're ready and we'll avenge your kidnapping.Jongin........I thought you were dead baby bro,I missed you.You've been taken away from me for more than 10 years.I'll make up for those years I wasn't there to protect you.

Myungsoo pov