Missing

The bridge

Suzy pov

I strutted out of the room and slammed the door,making sure to lock it.As I turned to a corner,I saw Jessica crying."Unnie,you lied to me?"She said with bewilderment and sadness in her voice."Jess,I'm sorry.I had no choice."I said."Were all those 3 years a lie then?Just like all of your words to me?!"She said as she backed away."Jess,come on."I said as I approached her."I hate you!!!"She screamed then she ran away.Aish sorry Sica-yah.

-meanwhile-

Suho pov

"I'm pretty sure I told you guys to look after him."I said as Kris talked to the authorities on the phone."Hyung,he was at a table a while ago and we left him for a while to buy food but when we came back........"Chen said."He wasn't there but there is this blue envelope though."Baek said as he handed me the envelope."Guys,mr. and mrs. Kim wants us in their estate ASAP."Kris said as he put his phone in his pocket."And,I heard everything too just so ya know.Anyway,we're not in trouble.Trust me"He added.And.....now I remember why he's the dad.*phone rings*

S:hello?

A:Oh exo.Where are you?Hurry!!!

S:ok ok we're on our way

"Guys,come on.We gotta go ASAP."I commanded and Kris went to get the van ready.

-the Kim  household-

"Oh good you're here"Mr.Kim said."Boys,meet detective Grayson."He said as he gestured to a guy in his early twenties."I'm assuming you think I have a clue right?"He said."You don't?o_O"Kyungsoo said."Why would I be here if I don't?"He countered."Spill it"Chen said.

"So according to our clues they still have their phones and according to the letters,Jongin was supposed to be the only one kidnapped."He said.-_-That's it?!

"So that means we can track them right?"Luhan said."Yes,very good Luhan."He exclaimed."Then what are you waiting for?"Kris said."Okay,once we get to track them we'll start the rescue operation within a day okay?"He said as he bowed to Mr.Kim and left.