Krystal in charge

The bridge

Jessica pov

I'm currently in the waterpark where my sister and the Kims are.The master gave me a red enveloped letter for Myungsoo,a pink enveloped letter for Krystal and a blue enveloped letter for Jongin.There was also a big yellow enveloped letter for their parents but I'd have to give it after this task is done.*phone rings*

Anonymous:Make sure you do well Sica.I wanna get out of this hellhole and spring into action

Jessica:Yes yes I know unnie but don't forget Krystal is in charge

Anonymous:Stop already with being a proud sister and get on with it!!!

Jessica:K,fine.Bye*hangs up*

I saw the Kims looking for a location to stay and I gave Krystal a wink and she stayed behind for a while.I gave her the enveloped and she took them with care."We'll be done soon unnie."She said as she walked away.

-a few moments later-

Krystal must've done her first part well because everything is going as planned.The younger Kim walked onto the parking lot near the beach area and waited.We successfully gotten him unconcious and his brother saw what we were doing.We were all wearing masks which prevents our identities from getting known.He was about to run and save his brother but before he could do that Krystal did her second part.She called,"Oppa oppa where are you?".I ran to her to pretend that I'd also hold her captive and Myungsoo ran to her which gave us time to capture his brother.He ran to us too of course but we've knocked him unconcious too.Plan number 1,Done.