Meet Jessica

The bridge

Suzy pov

"Oh can we stop at the airport?"I said as Myungsoo drove."Yeah babe but for what?"He asked."Gonna pick up Jessica remember?"I said.Jessica was supposed to stand there looking like she's been through a lot of bull sh*t."Yeah but don't forget to introduce me."He said with a smile."How could I?"I said as I leaned forward and pecked him on the lips."We're here babe."He said.I saw Jessica looking like she's just had a long trip.She's been to America before anyway.She used to live there bit her parents dumped her and her sister at our master's home.She wore a pink and white ensemble of fur clothing."Jessie!!!"I yelled.She saw us and pulled her suitcase towards our direction.Myungsoo and I went out and I hugged her while Myungsoo went to get her luggage."Hello,I'm Jessica Jung.I am Suzy's best friend."Jessica said."Hi I'm Myungsoo.Suzy's handsome boyfriend."Myungsoo said."Let's stop by my house babe.I need to check on my brother."Myungsoo said and we both nodded."Suzy-unnie,we still have work later."Jessica said."Neh I know.We'll be there soon."I told her.

Myungsoo pov

Suzy's friend is pretty^_^.But what the adsgsah she's younger?!*phone buzzes*

From:Kyungsoo🐲

Jongin needs ice pops hyung.

From:Kyungsoo🐲

His throat hurts.

From:Kyungsoo🐲

He's turning red!!! Where the agafga are you hyung?!

To:Kyungsoo🐲

I'm coming

From:Kyungsoo🐲

Hurry

I deove fast but not very fast so I wouldn't wake up the 2 at the back.When I got there Suzy stirred and asked,"Shall we come with you?"I nodded gratefully.The 3 of us rushed to where Jongin's room is and found him coughing madly while his face and neck are red."Don't you know where the ice pops are?!"I said as I opened Jongin's hidden mini fridge and handed the ice pop to Jongin who took it gratefully."Aish why did the freaking person who poisoned you had to put acid on the candy bar....."I said as I rubbed his back."I'll get going you guys take care of him."I said and I rushed the 2 girls to the orphanage."Bye baby"*kiss*"bye sugar".