Uh oh

The bridge

Chanyeol pov

Kai's brother stepped out for awhile.When he came back Jongin reached an arm out to him gesturing him to come closer.Myungsoo walked in and got confused at Kai's appearance and stiffened when Kai reached his arm out.His face got panicky then he screamed"JONGIN!!!DON'T F#$@!N& FOLLOW THE LIGHT!!!".Me and the hyungs laughed at his outburst and he just got confused while Kai was just shocked and started to cry."Aigoo he just wants you to come to him.You scared him ya know."Baek said and Myungsoo walked to his little brother and calmed him.Jongin tried to speak but Xiumin hyung hushed him.We were all crying and Myungsoo got scared then cried along.Jongin just pointed at the whiteboard next to his bed and we handed it to him.He wrote,'Hyungs I'll be fine,stop crying.You too Sehun'.We all just cried harder then he rolled his eyes at us then fell asleep.When he fell asleep we all wanted to cuddle him.Myungsoo asked,"Why*sniffs* are we *sniff* crying?"Aish"The poison*sniff*still inside him and *sniff*the doctors are finding a way to *sniff*remove it before it reaches his heart.*sniff*"Luhan said.Then Myungsoo asked,"Did the poi*sniff*son reach his lungs?"We all nodded and asked him how he knows."He needs tha machine."he deadpanned and we all facepalmed.

Suzy pov

"Master,I gave the boy the poison and now he's in the hospital."I bowed to him."Yes yes good work Suzy.David will be begging to me now."he said and I just tsked at him because he's revenging on someone in a higher rank than him and the thing he wants revenge on is ridiculously childish and when I say childish,I mean 3 year old kind of stuff.Also everyone here just wants to get rewarded and everyone knows what he wants revenge for.And some,he had taken as slaves and they can't be freed until they've served well.My bestfriend is one of them?the slaves I mean.Jessica was too inoccent to do deeds for him.Everynight she would come into our room crying and wounded.

Myungsoo pov

The next morning I woke up next to Jongin's bed and I got a text.I opened it and saw it was mom.Uh oh....

MommyπŸ’•

Myunggie where are you and your brother?I'm so worried.πŸ’”

P.S we brought you 2 stuffπŸ’

Myungie

Mom,I'm sorry but can you come to the hospital ASAP I 'll explain when you get here.Jongin is in room 18 on the 3rd floor.πŸ‘‰β˜βœŒπŸ‘Œ

I went back to sleep because it will be chaotic later.

Β