Found you

The bridge

My pov

Years passed and the Kim family lost hope of ever finding their baby boy.Myungsoo is now 17 and Kai is supposed to turn 14 that friday.Myungsoo hated his brother for never bothering to find his own family and cared less about him.

Lay pov

I saw a guy with a ring identical to Jongin's.I checked again and it really was identical.The word Kim on it and made out of pure gold.I remember Xiumin hyung tell us something about that ring.I don't remember anymore.

Luhan pov

"Hey lu"Lay nudged me."What?"I asked irritated."Look at that guy's ring"It looks exactly like Jongin's but maybe he bought it somewhere."What about it?"Chanyeol joined in the conversation."Didn't Xiumin hyung ask us to watch out for a ring just like Jongin's?"Lay said."Yep,something about Jongin's family?"Chen joined."Hyungs what's going on?"Kyungsoo asked,"hey doofs"Kris hyung said."Oi look at that ring"Suho said."Could it be possible?"Xiumin said,"maybe"Baek said."Oi Jongin is that your ring?"Tao said,"Nope he's wearing his ring"Sehun said.Jongin looked at the guy and the guy looked at us.

Xiumin pov

The guy and Jongin really are staring at each other for a long time.I pulled Jongin and his ring sparkled with the light.The guy noticed and came to halt us."Jongin?"He asked,"Yeah?"ok Jongin seriously?! The guy told us all to meet him at an adress he handed me.Oh well,Jongin is a weird idiot.It's Jongin's birthday and he forgot his own f@&king birthday!!!WTF JONGIN.We had to remind him of his own birthday that morning and I'm pretty sure he'll forget again later.

Kris pov

We arrived at the place we were invited to and it's huge like a palace.We walked in and the guy from awhile ago greeted us with a fake smile.

Myungsoo pov

Well I found the bastard.He didn't even seem happt to see me! I mean I'm still his brother?! Aish I didn't want him back but mom and dad are miserable and I think this'll make them happy.

Joanna pov

I dressed myself in my Pink fur trimmed gown and my boys wore white and gray suits.I went to the living room and saw 12 boys and one of them is my baby boy.My blond baby,Jongin."Jongin?"I asked then he stood up and I hugged him and David joined us then all of us were crying.The boys were all confused and then David pulled away and said to the boys."I know you're confused but let us tell our sides of the story.And that's what they did.We thanked the boys for taking care of Jongin.They asked if they could still be in touch with Jongin.I chuckled at that"Of course you may,you raised our son!"I said."You guys can stay the night here we have planty of room and spare clothes for you."I told them and ushered them to the guests room before they could argue.I ushered Jongin to his room and told him to be down by dinner.

Kris pov

Wow who knew Jongin was rich.No wonder he walked here casually while we were practically gawking.Ah but we'll miss our baby Jongin.These guest rooms were so grand,I can't believe my eyes.Ah Jongin I'll be missing you.