We love you

The bridge

Kris pov

"Hey Kyungsoo we have pureèd food right?"I said to him through the phone."Neh hyung.Wae?"He said."Can I come see?"I said."Nice try hyung.No"He said and hung up.Jongin must've heard because he hung his head low and kept silent.The others came in from the party obviously still hyped up and sat with us.(some sat on the floor)They sat still for a while and got bored so they pulled out their phones and started playing.It took Suho hyung and Kris hyung a long time to prepare dinner so the boys all kept glancing at the clock and the phone and also Jongin.After a few minutes,Jongin started crying and we all rushed to his bedside to see if he's been hurt."Hey guys,the food is-What the heck did you thigs do to him?!"Suho hyung said as he rushed to us."Suho-hyung,why'd you leave-What the afsgagsg KRIS HYUNG YOU HAVE EXPLAINING TO DO AND SAME WITH YOU ALL TOO!!!"Kyungsoo said.Aish say hello to satansoo."I don't know okay?!"I said."What's wrong Jongin?"Suho hyung said as he carresed the boy's head."I'm being a burden to you all."He wrote."No Jongin!!! Why would you think that?! We love you!!!"Xiumin hyung said."Jongin-ah why would you think that?"Suho hyung said as he hugged Jongin."I'll just get the food.Chanyeol-hyung and Kris-hyung,set up the table here! We're eating with Kai!!!"Kyungsoo demanded.Suho hyung refused to leave Jongin so Sehun,Kyungsoo,Baekhyun and I brought the food here."We ate pizza,burgers and spicy rice cakes while Jongin ate pureèd versions of what we ate except spicy rice cakes which were replaced with pureèd chicken and we all drank milk and had ice cream for dessert.Jongin was fed by Suho hyung who insisted on sleeping in his room too so Chanyeol had to sleep in my room because Kyungsoo wouldn't give up his room for a day even if we had to pry it off him.