Jessica

The bridge

Suzy pov

Jessica has become our master's favorite these past few months.She trained so much and improved so much that our master placed her in a bigger room with her sister.Her sister already had a room upstairs but Jessica scored both of them a bigger room.All of the best have a room upstairs and Jessica was an addition."Suzy-unnie master is calling us upstairs."Jessica said and I followed her.Yes,she's younger than me but only by a year.Our hideout looks like a mansion on the outside but inside it's a dirty old mansion still.The basement is where the mediocre ones and the new ones sleep.The first floor is where we all train and eat.The second floor is where the best ones have their rooms.The third is where our master's room is.And the fourth is our master's throne room.Theres also the 5th floor where punishments were given.We both made our way to the 4th floor to greet our master.

"Goodmorning to my best assets."He said.I looked around and saw 3 boys and Krystal were with us."Krystal,you were informed about your new assignment yes?"He said to Krystal."Yes master "The master smiled and dismissed her to eat."Diego,Alexander and Mario,the 3 brothers.I'm still gonna think about what you'll do and while you have no missions take care of the other best students."He told the 3.Those 3 were brothers and they're the eldest among the best of us.They were often in charge of baby sitting us."Jessica,dear you have a new assignment with Suzy."He cooed at her."As you can see Suzy,she was dressed to  look like she's from America.She will play as your best friend and you two will pretend to work at the fake orphanage next door got it?"He told me and I nodded "Jessica dear,you will pretend to live here with Suzy and when a couple visits there be sure it's the Kims otherwise drive them away."He told her and Jessica bowed respectfully and left.I followed her outand looked for the 3 brothers,who were in charge of our meals."Oppa we're hungry."I heard them say to the 3 and I joined them."Arasseo let's head to out table."Diego,the eldest said as he carried Krystal downstairs.Alexander decided to carry Jessica too for fear that if something happens to her,they'd be doomed.Mario,the youngest upon seeing their actions carried me too.When we got down,the others were patiently waiting for us and the master."You guys are so lucky to get a lot of assignments."Diego said as we all sat down."It's a lot of work oppa."Krystal said.Just then,the master sat at his table and the cooks put our food on our tables.

Myungsoo pov

From:Suzy bae💗

I'll be with my bestfriend,Jessica later.

From:Suzy bae💗

We got a job at the orphanage right next to my house.

From:Suzy bae💗

She's staying with me for the meantime

From:Suzy bae💗

She's coming home from USA

Aish Suzy-ah why so many texts.I'd be glad to meet her anyway.She must be like you.

Jessica pov

"Suzy-unnie,what are you doing?"I asked."Just getting our assignment started."She said.I just shrugged and resumed eating.