It's not over yet

The bridge

-A year later-

Myungsoo pov

I spotted my little brother in the living room reading a book.I covered his eyes and said,"Guess who."He laughed and said,"Hyung,you scared me."Don't play safe Jongin."Yeah but which hyung?"I said while laughing.He went silent for a while and touched my arm."Myungsoo-hyung."He said as I sat next to him and put my arm around his shoulder."Ah you're too clever baby bro.*pouts*"He chuckles and grabs the remote."How about we watch something hyung?"He asked and I nodded then looked at the time.7:15am......huh all other channels are giving morning news except for the action movie channel."Oh cool.Can I pick the channel?"Tao asked.Jongin chuckled and handed him the remote and as expected from Mr.Kungfu Panda,he picked the action movie channel.Wtf out of all movies this is what's on right now?!

The movie is entitled Thou comrade.It's about two comrades who got kidnapped by the enemy and they do some dramatic sh*t and then they get rescued but then the enemy came back for revenge and killed one of the two comrades and then theres a cliff hanger as an ending to advertise the second movie.Very cliché if you ask me.

Suddenly Jongin's phone vibrates and he reads his text."Hyung,I'll be in the park.I'll be back by noon."He said as he stood up."Want us to come with you?"Tao and I said."Naww I'll be fine."He said."We'll just accompany you there."Tao said but then my phone rang and my classmate told me to come to her house for the project due on monday."Sorry but you gotta go with him alone Tao.I have an appointment"I said as I also got up and followed Jongin upstairs.I came down wearing a blue and white wool sweater,high-cut converse shoes,jeans and a coat.Jongin wore a red and white striped sweater,jeans,rubber shoes and a coat."Jongin-ah why are you going to the park?"I asked him."I'm gonna meet with Taemin and we'll go to dance class together."He said while smiling."Alright then.Tao look after him until he gets to the park arasseo?"I said.I waved goodbye to them as I head to the garage.

-a few minutes later-

So how big is this house we're gonna make exactly?"I said to my groupmates.Sunggyu just shrugged and continued on making the roof.Our project?To make a house made entirely out of popsickle sticks and to add a few stuff to it like light,water etc. pretty basic huh?*phone rings*

M:Hello,what's up Tao?

T:Hyung help!!!

M:Wtf is wrong?!

T:J-jongin.........he........

M:I'm on my way

Just like the movie I made up.........that was an advertisement on the sequel.Hahahahah I'm so shameless.

kapal ng mukha ko bwiset