Let's pretend

The bridge

Myungsoo pov

Lately mom and dad have been planning a LOT of family trips,which starts next week.Then theres Soojung who noticed the 'thing' between Jongin and I so she's trying to get us closer again.Aish-_-

I pulled Jongin to the pool area and made sure no one is nearby or within ear shot."Hyung,what are you-" He said and I covered his mouth.After I was sure that no one is either within ear shot or is nearby,I let go of the stuggling kid."*wheezes*Hyung,why would you do that?!"He said.Did I hold him to hard?Sorry then."Listen,you know that our family wants us to get closer again right?"I said."Neh hyung.Wae?"He said."Well,I want you to act with me and pretend that we are close already.Arasseo?"I said with authority.The hope in his eyes diminished and I saw that he'd been hurt but bruh you ing insulted my girlfriend and accused her of almost murdering you!!!

Jongin pov

My hope was completely shattered.I thought he'd be my hyung again.I agreed with his plan anyway.At least he can be my hyung again,even if it's just pretend.

Krystal pov

Aww boys I'm afraid that won't work.Yoona unnie trained Jessica unnie and I.We were trained better than Suzy-unnie.Jessica unnie was a part of a group of spies called snsd and I was a part of f(x).Unnie and I were taken away from our groups with a promise that we'll be returned and though they wanted to refuse,they agreed to ensure our safety.Unnie and I easily became one of the best because we were trained by both snsd and f(x).I'm currently behind a bush right now if you must know.