The past

The bridge

 Jessica flashback

"Hahahaahah Taeyeon-unnie,I'm taller than you"Krystal said."Cut it out Soojung she already accepts that she's short"I said."Yeah I do but you don't."Taeyeon teased me.All the members of f(x) and snsd are currently in the training room taking a break.We were all just playing around when we suddenly heard a loud *bang* from upstairs followed by more loud bangs and sound of glass shattering.There were also loud footsteps which are now inside the snsd and f(x) hall of spies."Jessica and Krystal Jung.The Jung sisters."They heard the people say.The hall of fame were full of pictures of snsd and f(x) along with their names.Apparently the intruders were smart so they found the secret entrance to the training room in the basement."Give us the sisters and you can live."They threatened but the 2 groups refused.The intruders grabbed me by the neck and pointed a gun at my head."Give them both to us or this one gets killed"The members reluctantly agreed and they pulled me and Krystal by the hair with force."Don't worry they'll be returned to you.Alive.................or DEAD"They said as we were both knocked unconcious with chloroform and were carried away.I woke up and there was an older girl next to me along with 3 other older guys."Tell us your story"The girl said and one of the guys put his hand on her shoulder."My sister?"I asked."Tell the story then we'll show her."The girl said."I-I used to live with my parents in a suburban household and w-we got into a car accident one day and uh.....our parents were killed.We got adopted by 2 gangs b-but they were good.Then we were kidnapped last-ARE YOU THE KIDNAPPERS???"I exclamed."Calm down girl.I'm just a slave here.Same as you except I was saved from living in the steets and not kidnapped."She said."M-my sister?"I asked."She's sleeping in the room next door she's fine.Get some rest."She said as she walked out.