The plan

The bridge

Jessica pov

Once again we were called upon by our master."Suzy,Jessica.I want you two to leave the plan to Krystal."He said."But master,I've-"Suzy exclaimed."Silence!!! Look at Jessica!!! She's not complaining!!!Why can't you be more like her!!!"The master interrupted."Suzy,you cannot go out because your boyfriend is currently paying an investigator to find who poisoned hus brother.If you need anything you may tell the 3 boys and also you'll have to deactivate your phone.As for you Jessica dear,you will monitor the mission for me and if anyone asks about Suzy;Say she moved to London."The master commanded and I nodded."You're dismissed."He said."Unnie,are you mad?"I asked Suzy as we walked to our rooms.She didn't look nor answered my question which I'd take as a yes.Aish

Myungsoo pov

"Eomma,when will Jongin return?"I asked her."Next week dear.Your sister will be here today.Your father is coming home with her.Go get ready."She said and I dashed to my room to get ready.I wouldn't wanna look bad in front of a child right?After I finished,I went to the living room and watched tv."Myungsoo-ah it's dinner time and also your father's here!!!"Mom screamed.

"Myungsoo,meet Soojung.She's from America so you can also call her Krystal."Mom said as she gestured to a young girl who looked eerily like Suzy's bestfriend from a few angles."Myungsoo why don't you show her to her room and then come down for dinner?"My father said.I carried her backpack for her and showed her to her room.Her jaw dropped when she saw her room.No surprise there.Her room was full of stuffed toys and dolls.Theres also a doll house as tall as her then theres the stuffed toys which were of different sizes and colors.The dolls were all imported and expensive.Don't even get me started on her new wardrobe.It's full of designer dresses and stuff and the bed is queen sized which is really weird for a child.But the highlight of it all is the walls and ceiling which were pink and covered with glow in the dark butterflies and stars.Her floor was carpeted and as expected,pink.It looked like a wonderland.She could live here and not come out anymore.She already has a bathroom and a flatscreen tv.Mom and dad really put an effort in this room because they've always wanted a daughter.Mine and Jongin's rooms are also very spectacular.Jongin's bedroom is full of galaxy-themed stuff and he also had stuffed toys and figurines.Mine is full of modern-themed interior and stuff.I also had stuffed toys though not as many as Kai and Krystal's also mine sit on the shelves and theirs sit on their bed.Like Krystal,we also had an expensive wardrobe,flatscreen TVs,carpeted floor,glow in the dark stickers on our walls,queen sized bed and of course a bathroom.

Kyungsoo pov

Jongin is supposed to return next week and lately,the guys have been clinging more and more to him and he doesn't seem too comfortable with it.Deal with it Jongin,we're your hyungs hahhahahaha.

Krystal pov

Wah this room is so pretty!!! Omo focus Soojung.Once you finish,you might be able to stay.Aish pabo,where alse would you go.Focus on the plan.

Plan:Draw the two brothers together and get to a special location and get them apart.That's when the others attack.

Okay,I might look and sound evil but I have no choice.I have to do this for my unnie.I'm already free,I hope she'd be soon.

Jessica pov

Unnie Y U no notice me!!!😢😢😢😢😢