Sorry

The bridge

Myungsoo pov

I tried saving my brother but they've knocked me unconcious.When I woke up,my hear was pounding and I found my little brother beside me still unconcious.I shook him but his head only turned sideways which made me think he's dead.I checked his pulse and I was relieved to know he's alive.I shook him again but more violently this time."Hyung?"He said groggily."Yeah it's me.I'm here"I said."Oh great.You're both awake.Shall we start the games?"A feminine voice said.Wait,I know that voice.It couldn't be...........no she wouldn't."How about we strart from you baby Jonggie."She said with a sugar-coated voice.She picked up some kind of stick and stuck an end of it at my brother's neck."Stop it.What did he ever do to you?"I said."But didn't you hate him?"She asked teasingly.I couldn't answer her and she laughed."Isn't this game fun?"She said while giggling.She took a metal stick with a burning hot heart-shaped end and walked towards my brother."How about another round?"She asked and she pressed the heart onto Jongin's stomach.Jongin howled in pain as a heart shaped burn was marked on him."What are you doing?What have you become?"I screamed as I snatched my brother away from her hold."Oh don't you know?It's your father's fault,all his!!! If he hadn't done that then my father would've treated me as his daughter and not his revenge maker!!!"She screamed then she grabbed Jongin by the hair and pressed the heart shape onto his belly once again.Jongin howled in pain again and she finally threw the now cold metal stick and left the room."I'm sorry Jongin-ah.I can't believe I trusted her more than you.I'm really sorry"I said."H-hyung it's okay.I understood you and forgave you already."He said before he passed out in pain.

What have you done father?

What have you done Mr.Bae?

What have you done Suzy?

What have I done?

A/N Imma speed this up