I'm back

The bridge

Myungsoo pov

It's currently midnight and I'm pretty sure that Suzy won't be here until 5:00am.So I Jessica's phone and called her."Wait right there.you'll be out in a few minutes."She answered."Okay"I said as I hung up.Jongin and I were in our usual position when we sleep.His head on my shoulder and mine against his while his body is on me and I have my back against a wall.We were both sitting and he's sitting on my lap and I hug him.I put my mouth near his ear to whisper my daily encouragement but instead I whisper something else."The time has come Jongin-ah.We'll be out soon  and we'll be out together."He's too young to experience this.He's only 14,he's supposed to be happy.

Luhan pov

They managed to get through the security and are currently near the room where the brothers were held captive.Then when they finally get in every thing suddenly went black."Why did it turn off?Did something happen?"Kris asked.The detective and I laugh." It's just them being professional."We simply said.I guess we'll wait then.

A few hours later,2 vans pulled up and snsd,f(x) and Myungsoo collapsed on the couch and Jongin was taken to the room upstairs to be with the doctor.