Harder and harder

The bridge

Myungsoo pov

Suzy hasn't showed herself for a loooong time now.I miss her...............

okay,fine it was just a week but she didn't even call nor text and her phone couldn't be reached.Omo maybe she was kidnapped or maybe............that evil little brat!!!

My pov

Myungsoo tossed his phone on his bed and marched out of his room angrily.He went to Jongin's room and barged in,disturbing Kyungsoo and Kris who were busy feeding Kai and accidentaly spilled the hot soup on Kai.Kris reacted quickly and put some rags on Kai and removing his shirt."Can I speak to my brother in private please?"Myungsoo said with gritted teeth.Kris tossed Kai's new shirt to him and went out with Kyungsoo.

Myungsoo pov

I was relieved when the two were about to leave but then Kris threw Kai's shirt to me which means I'd have to change him-_-"Hey hyung,what's up?^_^"He said with that expression."Hey hyung your face.Where's Suzy?"I said amgrily.Okay,I know I'm being harsh but please understand that I love my girlfriend."What do you mean hyung?"He asked.I mean where the heck is my girlfriend whom you accused of murder!!!"I shouted.He was quiet for 30 minutes and after that still no sound.Tears were welling up in his eyes and I saw that he's innocent.I wanted to say sorry so badly but who knew maybe he knows about her dissappearance but didn't bother knowing.I tossed the shirt at him and said,"Change yourself ugly kid!"I said coldly to him before I went out of the room pretending to be cool.

Kris pov

His hyung walked out coolly so we assumed that everything went well.I asked Kyungsoo to make the soup again and walked in where I saw something devastating.Jongin was sobbing hard on a pillow and he's still shirtless?! Don't even get me started on his breathing!!! He's wheezing like an old guy dying!!! I ran to his side and put the shirt on him with difficulty."Calm down Jongin-ah.Breathe!!!"I said."Hey Kris,the members and I are he-"Suho said as his cheerful smile faltered."What happened???"He said as he ran to Jongin's side."Well,let's just say that his brother is an "I said which I regretted because after I said it Jongin just cried harder.Luckily,the other members came and helped cheer him up and steady his breathing.Suho went to the kitchen to help D.O

Krystal pov

Dang this just gets harder and harder!!!