Problem

The bridge

Myungsoo pov

We were all pacing the hall where Jongin's room is.It took a while for the doctor to come out.Finally the doctor came out with Jongin's results."According to the tests we ran he has consumed a small amount of poison.Did anyone by any chance know how and when he had consumed it?"He said.We all shook our heads and I said,"No doctor but do you,by any chance know how?"The doctor podered for a while and said,"It was inside a chocolate bar."We all wondered when we gave him a choco bar but as far as we know,we never gave him.The doctor permitted us to go inside and said that Jongin was about to wake up soon.Jongin lay on a bed and he looked so fragile,as if he'll shatter to pieces with one touch.We sat at his bedside for 23 minutes waiting for him to wake up."h-hyung where are you?"Jongin said whith his eyes closed.I held his hands tightly and said,"I'm here Jongin.I'm here.Please wake up."In an instant his eyes shot open and he cried."hyung" "Jongin don't worry we're here.We'll protect you." I left him in the hands of his hyungs.After a few minutes,I returned to his bedside and asked him when he ate the chocolate."The girl beside me in the car gave it to me.She was so sincere that I couldn't refuse her even if the chocolate tasted bad."he said."Suzy? No she wouldn't do that.She's radiating with innocence."I said to myself.I think he's lying besides I've only met with him again 2 days ago,who knows what he does with those exo boys.