Typical day

The bridge

Kyungsoo pov

Jongin is playing with Sehun.Aish good thing Jongin is a good boy not like Sehun or else we'd be pulling our hair out."Hey how's the baby foods"Baekhyun hyung asked."I gotta prepare 3 of them and our food too so shoo"I shooed him away.The food for Tao,Jongin and Sehun are ready alng with our dinner.I fed Jongin while Baek fed Sehun and Xiumin hyung fed Tao.We had to wipe them a lot because these three are messy eaters.We finished dinner and Kris hyung wanted to go to the mall.We all went and left the kids at the kiddie wonderland and went shopping.We bought stuff for them too of course.When we went back to the house and closed the door,Xiumin hyung and the kids went out to play.After a while,Xiu-hyung came back with the 2 then we heard it raining......heavily then soft little knocks were on the door."Kyungie where's Jongin-ah"Xiumin hyung asked me.Kris hyung opened the door and went inside carrying something that answered his question."You guys left him outside"He said then carried the sneezing Jongin upstairs.Kris hyung told us to cook some soup and get some medicines while he cleaned Jongin.Xiumin accompanied me in carrying the soup made for Jongin ito his room.Kris hyung was putting tissue after tissue on Jongin's nose."Guys can you go get more tissues?"

Kris pov

There were soft little knocks on the door and everyone ignored it.I went to see who it is because.........WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD COME VISIT WHEN IT'S RAINING HARD OUTSIDE!!!.I opened the door and saw no one then I felt someone tugging at my pant leg,I looked down and saw a Soaking Jongin then heard a cute little sneeze and a sniffle.I carried the kid inside then saw Kyungsoo and Xiumin-hyung.I glared at them and said"You left him outside"Aish these guys.......