1st WHOLE day back in EXO home.

The bridge

Kyungsoo pov

Suho-hyung insisted on staying in our room for the whole of Jongin's stay and recovery so Chanyeol-hyung had to move into Kris hyung and Suho hyung's room.Suho-hyung has a lot of bad sleeping habits -_- aish.At least we'll be clean though.(fun fact:Jongin sleeps quietly and Suho sleeps noisily.Source:idk don't remember the show.)Aish hyung~I can't sleep.

Suho pov

I just can't seem to let go of him.The motherlike side of me is acting up again oh my gahd.Our 2nd baby is like this and eomma can't even do anything T_T.I'll just treat him as my baby again.

My pov

Here are their room arrangements:

Suho-Kris

Chanyeol-Kai-Kyungsoo

Luhan-Lay

Sehun-Tao

Chen-Baekhyun

Xiumin rooms alone T_T it's actually a fact.

Kris pov

I put my earmuffs on as a usual habit and gone to bed.

*5:30am*

My pov

Xiumin wakes up and wakes up Baekhyun to help wake up the others.

Kris pov

~Baby don't cry tonight~*korean words*~Oh Kris won't you wake up~Todayy~

WTF.I checked my earmuffs and they were not on my head anymore.Aish I chcked the time and..........what?! 5:45?! It's THAT early?! I said and put my ear plugs on without them knowing.Ah my beauty sleep.

My pov

Baekhyun proceeds to K-K-C bedroom.

Baekhyun pov

I went to their room and saw that everyone is soundly asleep.*clears throat*

~Hello~It's me~*thud*

Kyungsoo threw a pillow at my face and uncovered Jongin's ears and checked to see if he's still asleep.I noticed Suho-hyung sleeping in a sitting position next to Jongin."He slept late because of Suho-hyung's noise.We'll wake him later."He whispered as he lightly nudged Suho-hyung."What do you idiots want for breakfast."He said as Suho-hyung got up."We'll have bacon and eggs with hotdogs~"I said and he nodded and went out whilst dragging me out with him and quietly closing the door."Lay-hyung,watch over Jongin while we make breakfast would ya?"He said to Lay-hyung who looked bored and Lay-hyung nodded and left.