Suzy

The bridge

Myungsoo pov

It's already 9 hope Jongin is done."Oppa,I need to pee."Suzy suddenly said out of the blue.I guided her to the restroom and went to the garden to check on Jongin.Jongin was still finishing up on feeding the ducks though."Hyung,can we go to my exo hyungs' house?"he said.and I said,"No my girlfriend is here but I'll drive you there if you want."I told him."Ne hyung.I understand"I told him to wait in the living room.I went to the gameroom where Suzy and I were.She was already there waiting.She was looking at me with questioning eyes.I just smiled at her and said,"Do you want to go to a restaurant babe?"her eyes lit up and she nodded enthusiastically.We both went down and I motioned for Jongin to follow us.On the way,I explained to Suzy why Jongin is also in the car.We reached the exo household and I knocked on the door.

Xiumin pov

We were just watching tv when we heard knocking on the door."It must be the pizza"said Sehun.Baek and I went to the door and when we opened it,there was Jongin.He went in and we hugged him so tight that his brother had to release Jongin."Take care of my brother guys"he said before going.Ahhhhh Jongin you're here.

Jongin pov

I was just about to get inside when I saw a girl in a purple dress and high heels.I felt uneasy about her so I went to feed the ducks some more.When hyung came to get me inside,I told him if I can come here.Goodthing he agreed.Something really isn't right with his girlfriend.I told Exo hyungs about awhile ago and they said,"You'll be fine.You just have to get used to sharing your brother."I sighed, they don't understand.She smiles creepily at me.