Kiss on the forehead

The bridge

Jongin pov

When I woke up Kyungsoo hyung and Suho hyyng weren't here which is no wonder I slept soundly.Lay hyung was here though."Oh you're awake"He said and I just smiled at him."*sigh*You can talk already next week.Your father is letting you stay for a whole month for your safety."He said.I just nodded at it."When you recover,we're gonna dance again arasseo?"He said which made me smile.He hugged me and I put my head on his shoulder.When he pulled away he caressed my head and kissed me on the forehead."We're all here for you no matter what okay?"He said and I smiled and nodded."Here ya go Jongin and Lay hyung.Breakfast~"Kyungsoo said as he gave us our breakfast and headed out.Lay hyung fed me breakfast and helped me catch up with school because I'd been catching up using the internet."Are you done?"He said and I nodded.He ruffled my hair and we both watched a movie.

Kyungsoo pov

While Lay-hyung and Jongin watched a movie,Jonggie fell asleep so I had to watch him.While he was sleeping I ruffled his hair and gave him a kiss on the forehead.It's all we can do now Jongin.All we can do is protect you and take care of you.We'll be here for you.Always.

Myungsoo pov

It's been a day so I decided to go and visit my brother.When I walked in Kyungsoo was in the bed beside Jongin.Unsurprisingly since he's Jongin's roommate."Hey Jongin-ah"I called but there was no answer so I assumed he's deeply asleep."You know how much every one wants to protect you righ?"I said."Get well soon and we'll have fun together again.*sigh*I should be the one protecting you.I'm your hyung."*sigh*"I should get going."I said as I kissed his forehead and left.

Suho pov

When I came into the room,both of the youngsters were deeply asleep.I went to Jongin's bedside and carresed his face and gave him a kiss on the forehead.A sign of protection and love.