Sick little babies

The bridge

Baekhyun pov

We all kinda scolded Xiu a lot and Kyungie a bit because who can blame Kyungsoo?He's only 6 anyway,Tao and Sehun caught the cold too but theirs were mild not like Jongin's.We didn't know what to do since our first day of school is tom. and all of us were supposed to go even the kids.We didn't know what to do because all of us are gonna have to go to school tommorow.Aish I know what to do."I'll stay with the kids and Kyungsoo."I volunteered,"You sure Baek?"Kris asked."Yeah,you guys go to school tommorow.I'll be here."They shrugged and went to go to bed.I tucked the kids and Kyungsoo to their beds then left the nursery.The next day:

"Hyung!Baek-Hyung!!Bacon!!!"The boys woke me up."Whad'ya want?"They were dressed for school already.They just laughed and tossed me 3 boxes of tissues a cookbook for kiddie meals and a large bag of toys.Oh yeah the kids are sick.Aish Xiu why did you have to play with them outside then come back when it's raining then leave one out,Aish good thing Kyungsoo is alright."here ya go"Kris handed me a checklist on what I should do then I smiled at him.They left for school.I looked at the checklist and it says the first thing I should do is to cook breakfast,oh so that's what the cookbook was for.I cooked breakfast already and now..........wake them up............I'm so stupid.Kyungsoo and the kids were soundly asleep when I entered the nursery.I gently rocked the 3 so they'd wake up then nudged Kyungsoo.They all look so cute right now.I carried Jongin to the tub then did the same with Tao and Sehun.I looked at the humongous bag of toys and found bath toys for the kids.I got their bathrobes which were so adorable.Tao's is yellow with a panda on the pocket and his name at the back and Sehun's was gray with a koala on the pocket and his name also on the back.Jongin's was red with a polar bear on the pocket and of course his name on the back.Aigoo they looked so cute wearing it.I also got Kyungsoo's which was baby blue with an owl on the pocket and you know what.I gave them their robes then led them to the dining room to eat breakfast.I dressed them up in cute little footie pyjamas and Kyungsoo in a white shirt and a blue jumper.I led them to the living room then we watched tv until they sneezed and sneezed then Kyungsoo got the 3 boxes of tissues then gave it to them.The boys came back an hour later."I'll be the one staying tommorow"Kris hyung said.He cuddled his 3 'babies' then cooked lunch for them and us.